My gf’s first bbc

Recently my gf made the step to superior cock. We found her a bbc to meet her sexual needs that I was unable to help her with. First time I was able to watch him fuck her for over an hour with a condom but second time she went to his place and I assumed they would use a condom again until I received the first pic.

Attachments

• 0CBF86AB-8A2A-4E6C-9842-F6DEB94B96F8.jpeg
    0CBF86AB-8A2A-4E6C-9842-F6DEB94B96F8.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 1,134
Recently my gf made the step to superior cock. We found her a bbc to meet her sexual needs that I was unable to help her with. First time I was able to watch him fuck her for over an hour with a condom but second time she went to his place and I assumed they would use a condom again until I received the first pic.

Wow, your wife looks sexy as hell. You won’t have any issues finding the gamut of BBC to eff her.

Dawg, once women start this. They don’t give a fuck about you when they are in the act.
Cucks, UNDERSTAND THIS. When you do this - YOU DO NOT MATTER. During thr experience it’s all about the bull and the wife.
If your good with it then enjoy it

****by the way, not because you get aroused and get a hard on means it’s right....women have orgasms while being raped and men get hard ons when being raped. We don’t know why we get aroused but we can’t just say - “I’m hard - so it must be ok****

You know in your company the first time.was simply a courtesy mate. She will.be looking for the first opportunity she finds to feel the grip of the black meat as it stretches her out!

My wife was fucked by BBC with a condom the first time but he put an end to that right away and started shooting in her as is a must with most BBC.

My wife was fucked by BBC with a condom the first time but he put an end to that right away and started shooting in her as is a must with most BBC.

Anyone (like you or me) who gets theit gf or wife fucked by a black guy knows it's a whole different level once he goes bare with her and busts his load of black seed in her. That's when she becomes a true black cock whore.

Thank you for all of the replies. I look at the pics and videos they sent me and I can only wonder how my cock feels to her now that she has experienced bbc. I am around average size, he is obviously way above average. She is already expressing interest in setting up another date. Very conflicted!

Back