My friend's boyfriend told me about her coffee date with a "friend", it was hot enough that I asked if I could share it here

My wife Dee and I have an open relationship, with certain parameters. We have to give each other the heads up, we generally like to both be present when hijinks ensue, and we like to both participate when possible. This last one had to go by the wayside, but it was too good to pass up. Dee's 24, a curvy little blonde woman, and game for pretty much anything. If it gets people off, it gets her off. But one of her favorite fetishes is older men. She likes fucking dudes old enough to be her dad. So maybe I shouldn't have been surprised when I got a text from her while I was at home playing guitar while she was at coffee with her best friend. "Hey are the sheets clean?" What a weird question. I told her yes, and asked why. "Mandy left and a guy started talking to me." And then an eggplant emoji. We didn't have any plans the rest of the day so I told her that if she wanted to bring him back, as long as he was game for me watching, I was up for it.

She came home about 30 minutes later; she parked in our driveway and the guy parked in front of our little house. She came bouncing in and kissed me, and then motioned to the guy behind her and introduced him as Max. He was handsome, black, very dark-skinned; around 50-ish, with gray hair and just a little paunch to him. I could see why she was into him, big daddy vibes off him. I offered him a beer and he thanked me as Dee led him by the hand to the stairs to our bedroom. When I got up there, she already had her blouse off and was making out with Max, his 6 foot frame dwarfing her. He broke the kiss and took the beer and said thank you. "I'm not into any gay stuff, just so you know. But you wanna watch me fuck your girl?" I told him that was fine, and I did. He nodded and turned back to Dee. "I knew you were a freak when I saw you and your little friend at coffee. Thanks for bringing me home with you." They kept making out, and her bra came off in short order, leaving her in knee socks and her skirt, hiked up around her waist. He took his shirt off and told her she should undo his belt, "See what daddy brought you." She smiled and undid his belt and pants and gasped as she pulled his cock out. Mine's not small in the slightest, but this dwarfed mine; 9 inches and thick when it got hard. "It's so big, I don't think I can fit it all." He told her he wanted to see if she could, and that she ought to get down there and suck it. My wife dropped to her knees and engulfed as much of his dick in her mouth as she could, sucking dick like a pro. "*******, that's good. That's a good girl. suck daddy's cock just like that." He let her go to town for a few moments, just sucking his cock like a whore on her knees, and then he lifted her face up to him and pointed at the bed. "On the bed, I wanna get that pussy ready." He laid down and had her straddle his face, 69ing so she could suck his cock while he licked her. He looked at me as he laid down on the bed. "You can go ahead and jerk off now, white boy." Dee lowered herself onto his face and took his cock as far in her mouth as she could, bobbing up and down; an all-time great blowjob, nice and sloppy, while she squeaked and moaned as his thick fingers probed her shaven little cunt, spreading her lips and sliding into her while he tongued her clit. She came the first time like that, riding his face, and I could see her legs shaking and getting wet from how hard she came; he'd made her squirt. He tapped her on the thigh and had her roll onto her back, and spread her legs and went to town. Max must have eaten her for a good 10 minutes, getting her off several times and wetter and wetter. When he'd come up for air he'd nip at her thighs and talk dirty to her. "That's a good girl. Daddy's little snowbunny. Am I the first Black guy you ever fucked?" Dee nodded and gasped out a yes. "Won't be the last. Bet you won't even fuck with white boys when I'm done with you, right?" My wife's got a knack for knowing what to say to a man. "Yes Daddy, no more white boys, only Black men." She looked at me, jerking off in a chair, and smirked. "Sorry sweetie but I really need to let it happen." She looked him dead in the eye. "Take me Daddy. Breed my tight little cunt." Max didn't need any more encouragement than that; he threw her legs up on his chest and shoulders and slid right into her, slowly inching that thick cock of his into her pussy. She moaned, husky and deep. "Yesssss I need that." He fucked her slowly for a few minutes as she got used to his girth, and then started drilling her deep, spouting all sorts of dirty talk for her. Snowbunny, bimbo, slut, married whore. She bucked her hips harder every time, saying that yes, she was daddy's little white slut, his married whore, a dumbass bitch who'd do anything for his thick black cock. He flipped over and told her to ride him, and she climbed on top of him, sliding his cock into her soaked pussy while she looked me in the eye. "Look at you, girl, fucking a man you just met." She let out a breath with a shudder as she got his cock all the way in. "I can't help it, you're just too good, daddy." She started grinding her pussy on him. "I knew you were a little slut when I saw you. What a whore, taking me raw the first time." Her eyes crossed and her tongue stuck out; she was clearly cumming and loving it. "I'll always take it raw for you, black daddy. It's your pussy, it's yours, it's yours, it's yours." She was clearly milking his cock, and it didn't take long for Max to blow his load, deep inside Dee. He didn't stick around for too long after, got his clothes back on, and after finishing his beer, he skated; I walked him to the door. I came back to the bedroom and looked at my thoroughly fucked out wife. That was hot, but what the hell. I had to ask her, so walked over to the bed. "How the fuck are you going to let a stranger go bareback?" She giggled and undid my jeans, took out my cock, leaking precum, gave it a kiss, and started jerking me off. "Well maybe I'm a little black cock addict now and she'll do that with anyone. Orrrrrr maybe that was Mandy's friend Max, and she introduced us at coffee, and I wouldn't do anything that stupid with someone that my friend didn't vouch for." She winked at me. "Now get on the bed, my pussy's sore but there's a whole other hole for my real Daddy."

That is a beautiful story. 💕💞

Coffee shops are such a great place to pick up men. I’ve been fucked by several men I met at a couple of the Starbucks near me. One man, OMFG!!! He must have been a wizard because within 5 minutes of meeting him I was following him to his house. This was when I first started embracing my inner slut and was not as careful. As your slutty wife pointed out, she wouldn’t do anything stupid with someone she just met. Well I did. Several times.
I was so careless one time I had to explain to a friend’s husband who saw me leaving with one man that I was a slut. True story. Later that day he texted me and asked if I was at Starbucks today. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw the text. I didn’t text back for an hour and when I did he called me immediately. It was soooo awkward for a few minutes. I told him my husband knew, which was a lie at the time and begged him not to tell. That I would tell him. He told me he wouldn’t on one condition. I thought “ok. Here it comes. He wants to fuck me.” He said “I want you to take Christina with you next week and tell her what a slut you are. I want you to show her how you do it! You HAVE TO let some guy pick you up. You can use my house.” I told him I didn’t think that was a good idea and he stopped me. He said “Christina is so fucking boring sexually I want her to see a real woman be a slut! If you don’t I won’t only tell your husband, I’ll tell everyone your a cheating slut! So shut your slut mouth and make plans with Christina.” He hung up.

So the next day I called Christina and made a date for us to have coffee in the two days. When we sat down I spilled everything. Even the part about her husband telling me what I had to do and the threat of telling everyone. She was shocked! But she is also timid and does not go against her husband.

That is a beautiful story. 💕💞

Coffee shops are such a great place to pick up men. I’ve been fucked by several men I met at a couple of the Starbucks near me. One man, OMFG!!! He must have been a wizard because within 5 minutes of meeting him I was following him to his house. This was when I first started embracing my inner slut and was not as careful. As your slutty wife pointed out, she wouldn’t do anything stupid with someone she just met. Well I did. Several times.
I was so careless one time I had to explain to a friend’s husband who saw me leaving with one man that I was a slut. True story. Later that day he texted me and asked if I was at Starbucks today. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw the text. I didn’t text back for an hour and when I did he called me immediately. It was soooo awkward for a few minutes. I told him my husband knew, which was a lie at the time and begged him not to tell. That I would tell him. He told me he wouldn’t on one condition. I thought “ok. Here it comes. He wants to fuck me.” He said “I want you to take Christina with you next week and tell her what a slut you are. I want you to show her how you do it! You HAVE TO let some guy pick you up. You can use my house.” I told him I didn’t think that was a good idea and he stopped me. He said “Christina is so fucking boring sexually I want her to see a real woman be a slut! If you don’t I won’t only tell your husband, I’ll tell everyone your a cheating slut! So shut your slut mouth and make plans with Christina.” He hung up.

So the next day I called Christina and made a date for us to have coffee in the two days. When we sat down I spilled everything. Even the part about her husband telling me what I had to do and the threat of telling everyone. She was shocked! But she is also timid and does not go against her husband.
What has happened since????

Back