My friend

I wanted to post somewhere about my friend Natalie who has turned out to be a complete whore for black cock. For two days in a row she has fucked black cocks in a public park. Yesterday we went to the park together and she was dressed like a good slut in nothing but heels. I had showed up early and already found a group of black guys ready to fuck a dumb white slut. The slut Natalie didn’t waste any time opening her legs for these strange black men. As I watched her being used I thought that it wasn’t enough and found two more guys to join the party. The first three guys finished and the next two started taking their turns. While she was riding one of their cocks two of the guys that finished started taking turns face fucking her. The guy under her filled her pussy and the two other guys covered her face. The guys dressed and left and there was my slutty friend naked and fucked like a whore. I told her to stand up and when she did I cupped my hand under her pussy and caught the cum leaking out of her. I rubbed the cum on her face and in her hair and then watched as she walked to her car. A humiliated black cock whore.

She is just starting her journey but she will be fucking many more black cocks. I would like to share her journey as it happens.

Back