My first time

Bbclov3rboy

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
A long long time ago. Before Christian Gray. I met a young lady from myspace. We vibed and met for a simple sexual encounter. But during the encounter something changed. I gave her the choice of music and she put on Heavy Metal. I know. Crazy right. Im african american and far from a Metal Head. But hey, lets go with it.

We just couldn't tell each other no. A switch had been flipped and it felt so natural. Water sports, gagging, fisting. She was submissive and I naturally dominated and kept pushing the envelope. Spitting, slapping, spanking, fisting. It just continued. Dirty a2m, wax play, strange insertions, more and more intense.

After it was all said and done I had to research. What was this that I felt, What was this that I loved. What just happened. I found out I was not the only one and I began to study on how I could be a good master. At 21 years old I had plunged into a lifestyle that was not something I saw in a movie. It came from the inside of me. It was me.

I have learned over the years that this lifestyle is tainted. So many samplers. But I still am always chasing that first high so to speak. And I love when I meet real genuine submissives that are nasty to their core. I love pain but as I have aged I realize I prefer the freedom of humiliation. Humiliation is the release of the imagination and I have a big one.

Back