My first BBC

So maybe I should continue this a bit. Because, you see, that wasn't the last time I was with Andre. Andre was also responsible for my first three-way which ... well, we'll get to that in a bit, maybe.

Andre texted me later that night, saying how much he enjoyed himself. We texted back a little, fairly innocuous stuff, really. And I didn't see him for a few days.

A few days where I thought about him a lot. And I thought about sucking that cock. But he didn't call, I didn't see him - he missed the class we shared that week. And, I mean, it was fine. You never really know, right? You hope, but you don't know, and it was okay. I basically decided I wasn't likely to see him again, and I wasn't heartbroken about it but I had masturbated a couple of times thinking about our first adventure.

And then the next week, he was in class. The classroom had semi-circular rows of seats, and I was on one edge, and I looked up, and he was on the other side, directly across from me.

And he looked at me, and I swear, it felt like he just looked right into my core. I felt his gaze in my gut, in my pussy.

A few minutes later, I got a message on my laptop (I was using it to take notes). "What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Not much. You?"

"You." He responded. I looked across the room at him. He was smiling. Then another message:

"Your lips. Doing what they do best."

"I've been thinking about that, too."

Class ended. Students filed out. I waited. He came over.

"So ..." He said. I smiled at him.

"I've got a class in twenty minutes," I told him, truthfully.

"Let me show you something," he said. I nodded, and he picked up my bag, and led me out of the classroom ...
Good story. I can sense that you get horny af as you tell the story, and you probably have to go rub your pussy and cum. So these breaks in between the stories, are used to rub your pussy, and then get back the desires so that you can continue with the next piece. You are good at telling the story. One thing I will say, is that Andre should have made you "think yourself" into an orgasm while you guys were in class. He should have taught you a signal that will trigger you, and made you cum silently in class. I often do that with Mrs. S (from my album) whenever I am at her house and the ******* and husband are around. She would cum right there, thinking about a time I fucked her, and the next time I am planning to fuck her. No one, besides us, would know what's happening.

Back