my first bbc

Blk4WifeInSF

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
my husband and I decided to take our bbc from fantasy to real life. we found out about an erotic party on cinco de mayo and thought it would be the perfect oppotunity. days leading up to the party i could hardly sleep, I was so excited and nervous and completely turned on. the day of I got dressed in my sluttyest heels a tiny black skirt the kind where when I walk the bottom of my ass shows and a low cut tank top to show off my round tits. my husband said I definitely look *ready* and slid his hand up to my bare ass and just as I was getting even wetter our uber arrived. in the back of the uber my husband and the driver were talking and my husband spread my legs open and began rubbing my clit. it was so hot, I was sure the driver was gonna see and I kinda wanted him to. as we pulled up to the party we were surprised at how many cars were there we looked at each other and knew it was gooing to be a very good night. after we checked in and got our wrist bands we were provided a tour, on the tour we were shown the "play rooms" and I was terrified at the fact they were just screened rooms with a bed. I whispered to my husband that I thought it was going to be more private. he just smiled and kissed the top of my head. as I left my husband to get my second ******* I was approached by a very sexy black man and my heart nearly lept out of my chest and I could feel that I was dripping wet. I went back to my husband's table and looked him in the eye and told him I found my first bbc. he said lets go so I led him to him and introduced my husband to the man that was going to fuck me. as i was led to one of the very well lit play rooms I was almost delirious with excitement, I could hardly believe I was going to get blacked. as soon as we enter the room we practically rip our clothes off and I start sucking his amazing cock. when he was ready he looked at my husband and told him to give him a condom. he put me on my knees stuck my ass in the air and entered me from behind. I look back at my husband and was shocked to see at least 10 guys and girls watching. and my husband had the biggest smile I have ever seen. just as he's getting a really good rhythm I feel another hand on my ass and then on my clit. at first I thought it was my husband but then this very naked dark figure appeared in front of me. just as I was about to take his cock in my mouth the 1st guy flipped me on my back and the 2nd guy stuck his bbc right in my mouth and grabbed my titts. seeing his dark hands grabbing my white titts was such a turn on I came instantly and so did the first guy. just as I thought I was gonna get fucked by the 2nd guy he just quietly left the room. the first guy got back on the bed got another condom from my husband put my legs behind my head and fucked me again putting his full weight on me and devoured my mouth and I came again and as his pounding slowed after he came he kissed me again and I gazed into his eyes and thanked him for fucking me. as we both got up I realized we still had a onlookers and my husband looked like he just saw the most amazing thing and had pure lust in his eyes. after i dressed my husband grabbed my hand and we went to sit by one of the firpits. I decided I wanted to dance a little on the crowded dance floor. my husband isn't much into dancing, he just likes to watch. no sooner did my heels hit the floor was I met with a grinding on my ass and when I turned around it was a tall muscular black man with the lightest green eyes. and I knew I was going to get blacked again. when he kissed me while grinding on me I nearly came right on the dance floor. he and i went to get my husband. he led us inside and said he knew a more private place. it's the only in doors play room and it's called the harry potter room because it was a mattress and pillows under the stairs. he and i enter and and my husband sat outside in a chair to watch me get blacked once again that night. I take his cock in my mouth and look over at my husband and he gives me a smile and a encouraging nod. so I took that cock down my throat all the way to the base. he bucked a little and I nearly choked. I'm sucking a slurping and he gently lays me on my back and starts eating my pussy. as soon as I felt that warm breath and his big lips slurp up my clit I came. he kept licking and then stuck a finger in my dripping wet hole and then I came again. with a satisfied smile he looks at my husband and my hubby already has a condom in hand to give to him. I let out a little giggle when I saw that there were people watching me again. he flipped me over and I willingly stuck my ass in the air and he entered me with his cock and a moan I didn't even recognize escaped my mouth. he grabbed my ass and started pounding my pussy and all I could do was cum and moan. just when I thought I was going to collapse he flips me over puts his weight on me and rams my pussy hard and fast. after i came again he looks down at me kisses me and says I've had enough but he'll find me later. once again hand in had with my husband we go back to the fire. the night is winding down and I'm all fucked out..or so I thought..

it was in fact a very good night

my husband and I decided to take our bbc from fantasy to real life. we found out about an erotic party on cinco de mayo and thought it would be the perfect oppotunity. days leading up to the party i could hardly sleep, I was so excited and nervous and completely turned on. the day of I got dressed in my sluttyest heels a tiny black skirt the kind where when I walk the bottom of my ass shows and a low cut tank top to show off my round tits. my husband said I definitely look *ready* and slid his hand up to my bare ass and just as I was getting even wetter our uber arrived. in the back of the uber my husband and the driver were talking and my husband spread my legs open and began rubbing my clit. it was so hot, I was sure the driver was gonna see and I kinda wanted him to. as we pulled up to the party we were surprised at how many cars were there we looked at each other and knew it was gooing to be a very good night. after we checked in and got our wrist bands we were provided a tour, on the tour we were shown the "play rooms" and I was terrified at the fact they were just screened rooms with a bed. I whispered to my husband that I thought it was going to be more private. he just smiled and kissed the top of my head. as I left my husband to get my second ******* I was approached by a very sexy black man and my heart nearly lept out of my chest and I could feel that I was dripping wet. I went back to my husband's table and looked him in the eye and told him I found my first bbc. he said lets go so I led him to him and introduced my husband to the man that was going to fuck me. as i was led to one of the very well lit play rooms I was almost delirious with excitement, I could hardly believe I was going to get blacked. as soon as we enter the room we practically rip our clothes off and I start sucking his amazing cock. when he was ready he looked at my husband and told him to give him a condom. he put me on my knees stuck my ass in the air and entered me from behind. I look back at my husband and was shocked to see at least 10 guys and girls watching. and my husband had the biggest smile I have ever seen. just as he's getting a really good rhythm I feel another hand on my ass and then on my clit. at first I thought it was my husband but then this very naked dark figure appeared in front of me. just as I was about to take his cock in my mouth the 1st guy flipped me on my back and the 2nd guy stuck his bbc right in my mouth and grabbed my titts. seeing his dark hands grabbing my white titts was such a turn on I came instantly and so did the first guy. just as I thought I was gonna get fucked by the 2nd guy he just quietly left the room. the first guy got back on the bed got another condom from my husband put my legs behind my head and fucked me again putting his full weight on me and devoured my mouth and I came again and as his pounding slowed after he came he kissed me again and I gazed into his eyes and thanked him for fucking me. as we both got up I realized we still had a onlookers and my husband looked like he just saw the most amazing thing and had pure lust in his eyes. after i dressed my husband grabbed my hand and we went to sit by one of the firpits. I decided I wanted to dance a little on the crowded dance floor. my husband isn't much into dancing, he just likes to watch. no sooner did my heels hit the floor was I met with a grinding on my ass and when I turned around it was a tall muscular black man with the lightest green eyes. and I knew I was going to get blacked again. when he kissed me while grinding on me I nearly came right on the dance floor. he and i went to get my husband. he led us inside and said he knew a more private place. it's the only in doors play room and it's called the harry potter room because it was a mattress and pillows under the stairs. he and i enter and and my husband sat outside in a chair to watch me get blacked once again that night. I take his cock in my mouth and look over at my husband and he gives me a smile and a encouraging nod. so I took that cock down my throat all the way to the base. he bucked a little and I nearly choked. I'm sucking a slurping and he gently lays me on my back and starts eating my pussy. as soon as I felt that warm breath and his big lips slurp up my clit I came. he kept licking and then stuck a finger in my dripping wet hole and then I came again. with a satisfied smile he looks at my husband and my hubby already has a condom in hand to give to him. I let out a little giggle when I saw that there were people watching me again. he flipped me over and I willingly stuck my ass in the air and he entered me with his cock and a moan I didn't even recognize escaped my mouth. he grabbed my ass and started pounding my pussy and all I could do was cum and moan. just when I thought I was going to collapse he flips me over puts his weight on me and rams my pussy hard and fast. after i came again he looks down at me kisses me and says I've had enough but he'll find me later. once again hand in had with my husband we go back to the fire. the night is winding down and I'm all fucked out..or so I thought..

it was in fact a very good night
Hot story.

Congrats.

Back