My First BBC Experience

So basically just covering my first time with a black man. I was working at a pizza restaurant on the line and dating this white guy. My boyfriend was a nice enough guy but it was pretty dull when it came to the bedroom. Not only that but he lived out of town so seeing each other meant working until the end of the night and then driving thirty minutes out to see him.

Well we did have three delivery drivers that were older than me and black as well. I honestly got along with all of them really well and they were all great guys. One named Matt I really thought was just awesome.

So one night I was working the closing shift and my boyfriend was being a dick and fighting with me over text. It was over something stupid as always. Matt was also closing. We finished the night and since it was a Friday night we'd hang around and make some food and talk for a bit after shutting everything down. We were walking to our cars and everyone was gone and I decided to be bold. Matt and I were talking and I just kind of blurted out "hey, want to come to my place for a blow job." He smiled and kind of laughed and asked me if I was sure and I said yes. He then told me yes. We got into our cars and drove to my place. My heart was beating like crazy the whole time I was driving home.

We got to my place and went in and I lead him to my room. I told him to lay on the bed and I got on the bed next to him. I undid his pants and reached into his boxers pulling out his dick which was just as big limp as my boyfriend was hard. I started jacking him off until he got hard and then I started sucking on him. As he got hard his dick had this awesome curve to it that I loved. For the next few minutes I just went between sucking on his dick and then sucking on his balls. Both tasted amazing.

He then stopped me and told me to lay on my back. I did so. He undid my pants and slid them off. Then he kind of felt around me on the outside of my panties before sliding them off as well. He ran his hands up and down my legs before starting to finger me. It felt amazing as he worked his fingers around the inside of me. He then took his fingers out and lowered his face down and began to lick me. His tongue was doing more to drive me crazy than my boyfriend ever had. I was in Heaven just letting his ton do its thing when he stopped.

He got up off of the bed and took out his wallet. I was pretty confused until he took out a condom and put it on and then took his pants and boxers off. It kind of ran through my head that no matter what excuse I was telling myself I was fully cheating now. He climbed between my legs and lifted them up as he got into position. I reached down and helped guide him into me. That curve felt even more amazing as it made its way all the way in. He got inside of me and into a good position and began to thrust. He had me close to orgasm with his tongue so I was quickly cumming. Now most guys I had been with fucked for like a minute or two and then they were done but not Matt. He just kept thrusting away and a second orgasm began building. I had never had two orgasms during sex before. He easily got me to that second orgasm and then some before he began cumming himself.

Matt got done and pulled himself out of me and his condom was full of cum to the point where I thought it might have broke if he had cum any more. We both smiled and laughed. He got dressed and I put some pants on to walk him out to his car. He gave me a kiss and went on his way. I went back inside to see I had about ten missed messages from the boyfriend. I put my phone down and went to bed.

So basically just covering my first time with a black man. I was working at a pizza restaurant on the line and dating this white guy. My boyfriend was a nice enough guy but it was pretty dull when it came to the bedroom. Not only that but he lived out of town so seeing each other meant working until the end of the night and then driving thirty minutes out to see him.

Well we did have three delivery drivers that were older than me and black as well. I honestly got along with all of them really well and they were all great guys. One named Matt I really thought was just awesome.

So one night I was working the closing shift and my boyfriend was being a dick and fighting with me over text. It was over something stupid as always. Matt was also closing. We finished the night and since it was a Friday night we'd hang around and make some food and talk for a bit after shutting everything down. We were walking to our cars and everyone was gone and I decided to be bold. Matt and I were talking and I just kind of blurted out "hey, want to come to my place for a blow job." He smiled and kind of laughed and asked me if I was sure and I said yes. He then told me yes. We got into our cars and drove to my place. My heart was beating like crazy the whole time I was driving home.

We got to my place and went in and I lead him to my room. I told him to lay on the bed and I got on the bed next to him. I undid his pants and reached into his boxers pulling out his dick which was just as big limp as my boyfriend was hard. I started jacking him off until he got hard and then I started sucking on him. As he got hard his dick had this awesome curve to it that I loved. For the next few minutes I just went between sucking on his dick and then sucking on his balls. Both tasted amazing.

He then stopped me and told me to lay on my back. I did so. He undid my pants and slid them off. Then he kind of felt around me on the outside of my panties before sliding them off as well. He ran his hands up and down my legs before starting to finger me. It felt amazing as he worked his fingers around the inside of me. He then took his fingers out and lowered his face down and began to lick me. His tongue was doing more to drive me crazy than my boyfriend ever had. I was in Heaven just letting his ton do its thing when he stopped.

He got up off of the bed and took out his wallet. I was pretty confused until he took out a condom and put it on and then took his pants and boxers off. It kind of ran through my head that no matter what excuse I was telling myself I was fully cheating now. He climbed between my legs and lifted them up as he got into position. I reached down and helped guide him into me. That curve felt even more amazing as it made its way all the way in. He got inside of me and into a good position and began to thrust. He had me close to orgasm with his tongue so I was quickly cumming. Now most guys I had been with fucked for like a minute or two and then they were done but not Matt. He just kept thrusting away and a second orgasm began building. I had never had two orgasms during sex before. He easily got me to that second orgasm and then some before he began cumming himself.

Matt got done and pulled himself out of me and his condom was full of cum to the point where I thought it might have broke if he had cum any more. We both smiled and laughed. He got dressed and I put some pants on to walk him out to his car. He gave me a kiss and went on his way. I went back inside to see I had about ten missed messages from the boyfriend. I put my phone down and went to bed.
Did you ever fuck Matt again?

Back