My first BBC experience

sarahborwich

Female
From
FL, US
So as some of you may know I went on a date with my first bbc/bull on Friday night. Just to remind you, I’m a divorced woman in Orlando, so there was no third man involved (so I thought).

We got some drinks and I felt pretty comfortable with him. He was a nice guy, who’s username I will not disclose. So he asked if I wanted to come back to his place and if course I accepted. I walked into his place and he immediately closed the door behind me. I put my purse down and he asked me very nicely to strip.

I needed a minute to prepare myself for him so I asked if I could go to the bathroom. He pointed me there and I thought it would be sexy of me to come out naked. I mentally prepped myself, stripped down and folded my clothes. I then opened the door and as soon as I came out, there was him with another bbc. Apparently another bull was involved in this... I covered myself immediately and he told me not to be alarmed.

It was just his friend who also wanted to be involved and he wasn’t sure how I would take it. I thought about for a second and just yelled “fuck it”. They both carried me to the bed and pulled out their cocks in front of me. The first guy had about 8 inches or so but the second guy had about 10 inches... I got really scared and ladies, when I get scared, my butthole really really tightens up. I gave them both blowjobs and after that, the first guy said “you take the back, I’ll take the front”. They threw me in the bed with my head hanging over, one guy immediately mounted me and inserted himself into my pussy and the other guy inserted his cock all the way where I could feel it deep in my throat.

My body sort of goes through these moments where it just says “ignore any pain, just let it happen and fight through it”. A couple minutes had passed and we switched to spitroasting. To please two cocks was honestly quite a treat and I would love to do it again.

They lasted about 30 mins or so and I was very impressed.

The bigger guy had asked me where I wanted his cum and I said on my face would be fine. He then says “nah fuck that”. Shortly after that I felt this massive swelling in my vagina and this warmth inside me. He came inside me...

The second guy then wanted my face so I got on my knees and he blew his load on me.

They asked me to get cleaned up and the smaller guy was nice enough to drive me to cvs and buy me a plan b pill.

Overall, it was a fun experience and I’m looking forward to more in the future!!

congrats to you for sure I'm glad you were OK with the surprise I don't think my wife would have felt that way

So as some of you may know I went on a date with my first bbc/bull on Friday night. Just to remind you, I’m a divorced woman in Orlando, so there was no third man involved (so I thought).

We got some drinks and I felt pretty comfortable with him. He was a nice guy, who’s username I will not disclose. So he asked if I wanted to come back to his place and if course I accepted. I walked into his place and he immediately closed the door behind me. I put my purse down and he asked me very nicely to strip.

I needed a minute to prepare myself for him so I asked if I could go to the bathroom. He pointed me there and I thought it would be sexy of me to come out naked. I mentally prepped myself, stripped down and folded my clothes. I then opened the door and as soon as I came out, there was him with another bbc. Apparently another bull was involved in this... I covered myself immediately and he told me not to be alarmed.

It was just his friend who also wanted to be involved and he wasn’t sure how I would take it. I thought about for a second and just yelled “fuck it”. They both carried me to the bed and pulled out their cocks in front of me. The first guy had about 8 inches or so but the second guy had about 10 inches... I got really scared and ladies, when I get scared, my butthole really really tightens up. I gave them both blowjobs and after that, the first guy said “you take the back, I’ll take the front”. They threw me in the bed with my head hanging over, one guy immediately mounted me and inserted himself into my pussy and the other guy inserted his cock all the way where I could feel it deep in my throat.

My body sort of goes through these moments where it just says “ignore any pain, just let it happen and fight through it”. A couple minutes had passed and we switched to spitroasting. To please two cocks was honestly quite a treat and I would love to do it again.

The bigger guy had asked me where I wanted his cum and I said on my face would be fine. He then says “nah fuck that”. Shortly after that I felt this massive swelling in my vagina and this warmth inside me. He came inside me...

The second guy then wanted my face so I got on my knees and he blew his load on me.

They asked me to get cleaned up and the smaller guy was nice enough to drive me to cvs and buy me a plan b pill.

Overall, it was a fun experience and I’m looking forward to more in the future!!
I like hearing about First Encounters :)

Not a fan of the 'surprise guy'. That could easily go so wrong so many different ways. And, what does it say about a guy who isn't confident enough to set this up ahead of time?
Plus bare sex with two strangers. Geezus Christ , smh... Not sure if there's a 'plan B' for STD.

But thankfully this all worked. Glad you had fun! LOL

I like hearing about First Encounters :)

Not a fan of the 'surprise guy'. That could easily go so wrong so many different ways. And, what does it say about a guy who isn't confident enough to set this up ahead of time?
Plus bare sex with two strangers. Geezus Christ , smh... Not sure if there's a 'plan B' for STD.

But thankfully this all worked. Glad you had fun! LOL
I was a little bit scared about that and I did ask him if he was clean. He told me he was and that there was nothing to worry about. As long as it’s nothing serious, I’m ok but if it is something bad, then I might have a problem haha. I’m usually not afraid to go bareback on a guy. Cumming inside me was something i wasn’t expecting so I hope the plan B works haha. I had my iud in me for a long time and it was to either replace it or get a new one and I thought I would be bold this time.

When he pulled out of me, there was so much inside me. I was leaking cum everywhere in his place for ten mins or so. I will say that bulls have a much high capacity than other ethnicities.

Hopefully I won’t be taken by surprise on the next one

I was a little bit scared about that and I did ask him if he was clean. He told me he was and that there was nothing to worry about. As long as it’s nothing serious, I’m ok but if it is something bad, then I might have a problem haha. I’m usually not afraid to go bareback on a guy. Cumming inside me was something i wasn’t expecting so I hope the plan B works haha. I had my iud in me for a long time and it was to either replace it or get a new one and I thought I would be bold this time.

When he pulled out of me, there was so much inside me. I was leaking cum everywhere in his place for ten mins or so. I will say that bulls have a much high capacity than other ethnicities.

Hopefully I won’t be taken by surprise on the next one
Awesome, hope to have my first time with interracial eventually and write down what hought of it in a future post maybe, maybe even shoot a video of it as long as her and I are consenting to it and either keep it to myself on a encrypted external hard drive (just ordered one from Amazon) that's arriving this week or post it on blacktowhite. But I'm glad you had fun that night with your first interracial experience,a threesome at that.

I AGREE with sarah . . . names and pics are not necessary to prove she was there and had sex. I take her at her word and so should you. She has given us no reason to doubt her based on previous posts.

I almost lost my job when my pics were posted WITHOUT my permission after I had broken up with a couple. To this day I am very careful and so should those who could lose everything.

I AGREE with sarah . . . names and pics are not necessary to prove she was there and had sex. I take her at her word and so should you. She has given us no reason to doubt her based on previous posts.

I almost lost my job when my pics were posted WITHOUT my permission after I had broken up with a couple. To this day I am very careful and so should those who could lose everything.
First of all the "pics or it didn't" phrase is a common joke. So take it for what it was a joke. While she has nothing to prove to me or other people, I'm allowed to have my doubts and suspicions of the authenticity of this @sarahborwich person. When it comes to the internet I will not take "her" word for the simple fact that nothing or nobody is safe from catfish, scams, etc. Especially on this site where verification is a simple process. I didn't ask the lady for face pics or social security number.

This make me hard beyond words. Can I be a part of it next time? I am in Orlando too.

Back