My first 3some

snowonthabluff

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
My first 3way was with 2 black men. (Not bbc) the guy that set it up was my friend that I partied with for a while and I was out one night solo and he called me up asking if I would let him and his homie fuck me. I said yes. They picked me up and I met his homeboy and I thought he was cool. We got a hotel room and we partied, drank, did some lines and laughed and we got started. One was fucking me from behind while I sucked. Unfortunately they couldn’t get up because of the ❄️. I still wanna have a successful 3way one day with 2 bbcs. 💯

My first 3way was with 2 black men. (Not bbc) the guy that set it up was my friend that I partied with for a while and I was out one night solo and he called me up asking if I would let him and his homie fuck me. I said yes. They picked me up and I met his homeboy and I thought he was cool. We got a hotel room and we partied, drank, did some lines and laughed and we got started. One was fucking me from behind while I sucked. Unfortunately they couldn’t get up because of the ❄️. I still wanna have a successful 3way one day with 2 bbcs. 💯
Love that story

@snowonthabluff your story is similar to my pawgs first time one guy couldn’t get it all the way up so the other bbc just had her while the other one just fingered and ate her

You are so bomb.

My first 3 some was with two BBC
Set up by my boyfriend and i wanted him to watch, he did. Then he walked around and catered to our every need…then when they were finished using me like a fuck doll , my boyfriend cleaned up my cream pie ….. I can’t wait to do it again..

I would love to give you that sexy! message me and let's make it happen!

I promise you it will exceed your wildest expectations....

Ny first wasnt long ago. I was at a hotel with a playmate and there was a knock at the door. He said meet your surprise. It was amazing. No time to worry, just an oh hello there then zero chance to think. I cant wait to play again.
That's why I always tell my wife and everyone "we have to enjoy life"

Ny first wasnt long ago. I was at a hotel with a playmate and there was a knock at the door. He said meet your surprise. It was amazing. No time to worry, just an oh hello there then zero chance to think. I cant wait to play again.
Have you had cuckolds before?

Back