My fiancé needs real men to destroy her

Looking to meet and please Dominant men, BBC Bulls Breeders and Kings, people into the slutwife lifestyle who want to play :) I have a “the more the merrier” attitude these days, and I would love my fiancee to watch and maybe take part, he’s so fucking proud of me and who could could blame him honestly 💎😈

I’ll always take it all, I’ll always take it hard, and I’m always fucking desperate for more 👄💦

Also really into being filled multiple times as much as possible, I love cum so much and love taking multiple loads. I’m a cock worshiper and I fucking loveeeee licking and kissing on huge cocks, my pussy has been trained to take the biggest, and ONLY the best 💋❤️

Message us if you want to meet, let us know a bit about you, and if it’s 9+ inches then please come fuck me

Usually spontaneous meets so be ready to rail me 😈
God I love your posts

Looking to meet and please Dominant men, BBC Bulls Breeders and Kings, people into the slutwife lifestyle who want to play :) I have a “the more the merrier” attitude these days, and I would love my fiancee to watch and maybe take part, he’s so fucking proud of me and who could could blame him honestly 💎😈

I’ll always take it all, I’ll always take it hard, and I’m always fucking desperate for more 👄💦

Also really into being filled multiple times as much as possible, I love cum so much and love taking multiple loads. I’m a cock worshiper and I fucking loveeeee licking and kissing on huge cocks, my pussy has been trained to take the biggest, and ONLY the best 💋❤️

Message us if you want to meet, let us know a bit about you, and if it’s 9+ inches then please come fuck me

I'm loving your Media Sexy! Cum whore with Class and finesse! 🙎‍♀️♠️💍👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦👅😋👀👀💯❤️🔥🔥🔥✊🏿👍🏿💋

Oh wow. You’re very fucking sexy and look ready to be used

Seems like an Irresistible offer for black men. Lucky hotwife….

God I love this post

If this is he first time i recommend getting a dildo thats somewhat bigger than u and maybe reconsider such a big cock. If u really want her getting pounded by a huge bull make sure us set some boudries on what its ok for him to do and not do. Otherwise the bull might take control and do as he wishes with her wether she can handle or not. Cuz as much as u want to interfere its gonna be hard to look away as she gets pounded n stretched out. And hearing how she moans just make u want to watch him fuck her harder n faster until she she cums over n over wanting more n more. Ur gonna be in such awe u wont care if hes wearing a rubber or not. When u hear her say that she loves it u just want her to call him daddy as she begs for more n more until he comes wherever he desires. Her pussy will not be the same.

Back