My fiancé’s pregnant belly

Amazing how they always talk about bulls superior physical traits. No one ever mentions his traits emotionally, or mental abilities, or personality. SMH....so sad.
my alyssa's all about those too. there's are a whole lotta really tall, muscular & athletic black guys out there. she also wants them intelligent & creative (esp musical!) coz his genes will become invested in her babies.

Hey to all of you that are curious at how far along my fiancé looks, knowing that she’s pregnant now! It’s very humiliating that she’s not pregnant with my baby but I do understand and support and agree with her judgment 100% I personally think it’s better that our baby has more of our bulls athletic superior dominate physical traits
Her bull who got her pregnant is 6 ft 6, 225 lbs super masculine and jacked and around 9 inches.
im 5 foot 7 and skinny fat with a Dick under 5 inches hard and very skinny so I definitely think we made the right decision ultimately
Yes I'm so glad a sexy white women is carrying another beautiful black baby.....the black king has done his job so now yall raise an cherish his beautiful baby....now he can go make more

Hey to all of you that are curious at how far along my fiancé looks, knowing that she’s pregnant now! It’s very humiliating that she’s not pregnant with my baby but I do understand and support and agree with her judgment 100% I personally think it’s better that our baby has more of our bulls athletic superior dominate physical traits
Her bull who got her pregnant is 6 ft 6, 225 lbs super masculine and jacked and around 9 inches.
im 5 foot 7 and skinny fat with a Dick under 5 inches hard and very skinny so I definitely think we made the right decision ultimately
When is the baby due

Back