My fiancé’s pregnant belly

Hey to all of you that are curious at how far along my fiancé looks, knowing that she’s pregnant now! It’s very humiliating that she’s not pregnant with my baby but I do understand and support and agree with her judgment 100% I personally think it’s better that our baby has more of our bulls athletic superior dominate physical traits
Her bull who got her pregnant is 6 ft 6, 225 lbs super masculine and jacked and around 9 inches.
im 5 foot 7 and skinny fat with a Dick under 5 inches hard and very skinny so I definitely think we made the right decision ultimately

Attachments

• 096B20BA-890B-498B-9B3E-5A35C218BD80.jpeg
    096B20BA-890B-498B-9B3E-5A35C218BD80.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Awesome, congratulations. It sounds like he will definitely make superior babies in your fiance with his seed.

Does your wife's bull live with you?
Will the bull get to choose the baby's name?
How many weeks is she now? looks like 4-5mths or so, but I am hopeless at telling how long. Her baby bump looks great! :p

GoofyOne.

Last edited:
It reminds me of a past relationship. I dated my gf for 6 years until we decided to get married. As soon as we were engaged she started flirting with other men. She openly fucked our neighbor 3 months before the wedding and the night before the wedding. She was trying to get pregnant to have his baby. It didn’t happen for some reason but she tried. It was the hottest thing being engaged and then married to a hotwife

Amazing how they always talk about bulls superior physical traits. No one ever mentions his traits emotionally, or mental abilities, or personality. SMH....so sad.
Hey to all of you that are curious at how far along my fiancé looks, knowing that she’s pregnant now! It’s very humiliating that she’s not pregnant with my baby but I do understand and support and agree with her judgment 100% I personally think it’s better that our baby has more of our bulls athletic superior dominate physical traits
Her bull who got her pregnant is 6 ft 6, 225 lbs super masculine and jacked and around 9 inches.
im 5 foot 7 and skinny fat with a Dick under 5 inches hard and very skinny so I definitely think we made the right decision ultimately

Any pics of her getting bred?

Your the perfect husband. I wish I could find a cuckold couple like you guys.

yea 99% fake this is husband been in the lifestyle 30 years 24 years with first wife in So.Cal so I've seen it all. only one time did we meet a couple that were serious and it took maybe 2 1/2 months of parties on Saturday night with 4 to 5 black studs till it took, they did not want to know who the ******* was

it sounds like maybe you're more humiliated by your condition & lack of size than her being pregnant from him. at least i would be if i were you.

Back