My Experience Growing Up in a Cuckold House (True Story)

--Part 1--

This is the true story that I originally posted in an introduction about growing up in a cuckold house. What happened in the story is all true, but conversations may not be 100% verbatim because it was over 10 years ago...

The story begins when I am 12 years old when my dad came into my room with some news. He said that there would be some changes happening around the house, that my mom's boyfriend and his ******* were moving in with us and he would be moving into the guest bedroom. This was shocking because I had no idea my mom had a bf. he added that the reason my mom has a BF is because he is small and cant please her.

Later that day a truck pulled up and a rather large, muscular black man and 8 year old ******* pulled into our driveway and walked through the door. He immediately walked up to my mom and kissed her before asking " did you tell him?" as he pointed to me and she said "Yes he knows" he replied with "Good"

My dad came out of my room where he was busy setting up a second twin bed.

"I'm Diante, and this is my ******* Darian" he said to me " Darian is going to be sharing a room with you, why dont you show him to it?"

I walked to my room and Darian set his stuff on the other bed. it was almost time for dinner.

dinner went well, Diante sat next to my mom and kept holding her hand and kissing her, Darian was next to him and my dad and I were at the other end of the table just watching. After dinner, my dad did the dishes and Darian and I returned to my room. Not long after I started to hear a noise that I had never heard before, it was a loud bed squeaking and my mom moaning loudly, i was embarrassed to say my peepee started to get hard, so I covered it up with my pillow 😳

--Part 1--

This is the true story that I originally posted in an introduction about growing up in a cuckold house. What happened in the story is all true, but conversations may not be 100% verbatim because it was over 10 years ago...

The story begins when I am 12 years old when my dad came into my room with some news. He said that there would be some changes happening around the house, that my mom's boyfriend and his ******* were moving in with us and he would be moving into the guest bedroom. This was shocking because I had no idea my mom had a bf. he added that the reason my mom has a BF is because he is small and cant please her.

Later that day a truck pulled up and a rather large, muscular black man and 8 year old ******* pulled into our driveway and walked through the door. He immediately walked up to my mom and kissed her before asking " did you tell him?" as he pointed to me and she said "Yes he knows" he replied with "Good"

My dad came out of my room where he was busy setting up a second twin bed.

"I'm Diante, and this is my ******* Darian" he said to me " Darian is going to be sharing a room with you, why dont you show him to it?"

I walked to my room and Darian set his stuff on the other bed. it was almost time for dinner.

dinner went well, Diante sat next to my mom and kept holding her hand and kissing her, Darian was next to him and my dad and I were at the other end of the table just watching. After dinner, my dad did the dishes and Darian and I returned to my room. Not long after I started to hear a noise that I had never heard before, it was a loud bed squeaking and my mom moaning loudly, i was embarrassed to say my peepee started to get hard, so I covered it up with my pillow 😳
It would be a lot more credible if you were verified.

Back