My ex girlfriend has a black lover

Thank you. Such good ideas. I think she may be open to this. It seems like she is kind of giving up on getter more involved with her black lover. He only sees her every few days. She seems open to trying something new with me. ?View attachment 2984744

Dawg, DAYMN is all I can say. Your woman has a great (Tony the Tiger great) body. Here is the deal, what women crave the most is a loving, secure, stable relationship with someone they can trust and know will be there for them (bulls don’t fit that, they just wanna fuck - not have to deal with bull *******).
They secondly crave sexual passion and intimacy....and they want it even more when they’ve allowed the lioness to come out, which your girl seems to have had with BBC.

So tell her you desire to be with her, you want to give her the world because she’s not only a sexy woman but a great friend. And she doesn’t even need to stop fucking BBC, you find that sexy and hope to go on this amazing adventure with her.

Dawg, DAYMN is all I can say. Your woman has a great (Tony the Tiger great) body. Here is the deal, what women crave the most is a loving, secure, stable relationship with someone they can trust and know will be there for them (bulls don’t fit that, they just wanna fuck - not have to deal with bull *******).
They secondly crave sexual passion and intimacy....and they want it even more when they’ve allowed the lioness to come out, which your girl seems to have had with BBC.

So tell her you desire to be with her, you want to give her the world because she’s not only a sexy woman but a great friend. And she doesn’t even need to stop fucking BBC, you find that sexy and hope to go on this amazing adventure with her.
I agree 100% with Anthony0542!

• Love
Reactions: B2o
What would you do if you were me?
I'd definitely get her back and move her in I'd be happy to just eat her pussy, I'd encourage her to fuck BBC and not let your white penis near her pussy talk her into letting you watch her get fucked by a BBC and eat her while they lay beside each other afterwards.

Hi. Just wanted to update on things. She and her black lover are done sadly. It was an emotional rollercoaster for me and I was partly happy when it was done. Her and I are very close now. Maybe someday she will meet another guy like him. I still have some amazing memories and stories I might share here. Thank you for the support.

What's the latest since the break-up? Are you two a couple again, or is she looking for a boyfriend and keeping you where you were?

Back