My ex girlfriend has a black lover

We split up a few months ago but are still close friends. She tells me about their sex sometimes and has even let me worship her pussy and ass with my mouth. I'm desperately hoping she let me lick her creampie sometime. I'm not sure how to convince her to make the effort. She always spends the night with him when they have sex and I don't see her till the next day. Any ideas?
By they looks of her I'd definitely eat creampies out of her! Yummy especially the dark fur patch love it!!!

We split up a few months ago but are still close friends. She tells me about their sex sometimes and has even let me worship her pussy and ass with my mouth. I'm desperately hoping she let me lick her creampie sometime. I'm not sure how to convince her to make the effort. She always spends the night with him when they have sex and I don't see her till the next day. Any ideas?
Just make the most of what you are getting
it's better than nothing

Seriously!? Ask her to marry you. Tell her since shes began fucking a black man you have realised your love for her and you want to share your life with her and encourage her to be sexually free. Tell her she has never been more beautiful and seeing her this way makes you realise you should never try be the only man to enjoy her wonderful body.

tell her she gets the best deal of all time

1. A man that will ALWAYS love her and the kid
2. Will treat her like a queen
3. Will make sure she is always well taken care of
4. Will adore her
5. Will be open to adventure with
6. Will allow her to fuck as much black dick as she want (all kinds, it’s like Baskin Robins)
7. She can even have a boyfriend

NO QUEEN in the world gets all of that but your ex gets a chance to have it. Great *******

I remember her pics from your earlier posts. A shame you lost her.
I obviously don't know the details, but it's good she's giving you another chance to be in her life.
And the fact that she has a black boyfriend now makes it even more interesting.
Looking forward reading more updates.

Back