My Craziest Craigslist Story

Bbclov3rboy

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
This one time I put up a craigslist ad and guy responds. He ask me to come to the red roof inn. He tells me he has two girls there and he wants me to give them a hard rough fuck session. I love kinky sessions so I said sure, send me pics. He refused saying he cant but I should just come, it will be fun. I was like I'll pass, and he was very persistent. He said look let me call you, you will enjoy. He ask for my number and I gave him my textme app number. I was suspicious and he called and was like hey bro, this is what I'm looking for, Im legit. I was like I hear you but you cant send pics? He said nah but just come. Then he is interrupted and I hear girl say please come fuck us nasty daddy. I decide to go but now I am flying blind. I dont know what I am in store for, but no risk, no reward right?!

I get to the motel and he opens the door and the two sexiest ladies you will ever see are sitting in the sexiest outfits. One is black, slim with braces. Caramel complexion. The other is a beautiful, thick, and proportionate asian girl. I walk in and he sits in the corner in a chair and pulls out about 50 magnums, NO LIE. He says go ahead and treat these hoes like sluts. I go full ghetto gaggers on them, I dp the asian one with the black girl who wears a strap on. The girls are partying off each others ass if you know what I mean! It was just CRAZY energy. We fucked for aabout 3 hours. Another lucky guy showed up also!

Long Story Short..... It turns out the guy was a pimp and these were his ladies and he was letting them off the leash for the night. They were from Kansas City. It was a CRAZY night and they are probably in the top 5 of hottest girls I have ever been and it was also probably the biggest risk I took on Craigslist. Just an amazing night!

Back