My Boyfriend made my husband submit

I do love my husband very very much but I seem to have lost a bit of respect for his lack of manhood. He knows that I needed more and he is who set this all up and for that I will always thank him and love him dearly. Just like I said, outside the bedroom he is a great husband and *******. however in the bedroom...well Im just glad a have a strong lover now who can give me what my body needs. Glad for the feedback. Thanks for the support.

Tiff
It seems my dear that you are confused in this situation. society tells people that a man is weak or he is less of a man and women buy into it. As you told us, you have lost respect for his manhood, I wonder if you can take a moment to examine the why you need other cock and why you have not taken the time to understand your own weakness in your ability to love your husband. A man is a human being and has many different sides to him, but the lady that is his wife should be the one person that loves him for him, accept his deserves and even enjoy who he is. Here is has shown you that he is open to explore in different ways and you judge him to be weak, shame on you. A couple that doesn't explore so many ways to satisify each other with toys, fingers and an array of together elements has lost sight of each other. You speak of a strong lover, the strong lover you should be glad about is your husband. I leave with this thought, how can someone love someone dearly, and not see the strength in a person or weakness in the person and lose repect for his manhood. An ave pussy is 4 inches and an ave penis is 6 inches as per the medical world, I ask again, what is missing in between your ears that you have lost sight of what is love, strength and how to keep your marriage together. Now your husband is there for you and will be, but look to the future where something will be missing and you must look between your ears.

havent taken any pics of my boyfriend dominating my cuckold lately but i might have some of him dressed like a sissy bitch. we have discussed Feminizing him...umm...her and i like the idea. will try to upload pics later.
My dear, here again you show your lost in cock and you have separated yourself from the primary relationship. I recommend you get your head out of sex and see that you will lose in the end since you are moving to have no concern for you husband or the primary relationship. I do wonder if you have taken the time to examine what is real with your husband, emotionally, and how are you really being there for him.

and i still do just differently
Yes, I still do just differently, this is the normal comment that is given when a women has lost sight of the primary relationship. She is given a gift of the love of her husband that wants to explore in different ways but she or you have moved away from the primary relationship and used your desire for cock as an excuse to throw your husband away, but to keep him around, forgetting him as a man and then moving to separate from your commitment. Sad on your part. I would recommend you stop what you are doing, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself some very hard questions of what is missing between your ears and your emotional maturity. With you taking the time, make the effort to work on your marriage and relationship with your husband as your primary man. So sad when I read and see people lost in space of alternative relationships but end up lost based on the results. Your husband gives you a gift, you now love him differently and have lost respect for his manhood. So sad on your part.

havent taken any pics of my boyfriend dominating my cuckold lately but i might have some of him dressed like a sissy bitch. we have discussed Feminizing him...umm...her and i like the idea. will try to upload pics later.
Will you be uploading any pics of your Bull fucking your cuck or your cuck dressed as a sissy bitch soon ? Can't wait !!!

The feminization of cuck hubbies in almost inevitable. Once we have been taken by a Black Bull, especially in front of our woman, it becomes embedded in our thoughts. The sissification of white bois is happening more and more...as it should! we aren't alpha males, we can't please our women with our little sissy clitties, and we very quickly learn to submit and always end up loving our new place in life. At one time i tried to hang on to a bit of my masculinity but have come to realize that it's gone/or was never there. i am a feminized sissy bitch faggot gurl for Black Men and i now identify as such. i am 100% gay for Black Men. my place is to provide Him pleasure and serve Him. i embrace my fate!:blackheart:
well said - I live to serve my black bull

I’m white and Alpha at work, but in the bedroom early on in the marriage she told me I didn’t have what she needed
but I knew!. I’ve been a cuck to a black bull for years, he did not bend me over a couch or any other thing for that matter. He did have me on my back though, look him in the eyes and tell him who the man of the house was.
Wife and I still deeply in love but on a different plain!

I’m white and Alpha at work, but in the bedroom early on in the marriage she told me I didn’t have what she needed
but I knew!. I’ve been a cuck to a black bull for years, he did not bend me over a couch or any other thing for that matter. He did have me on my back though, look him in the eyes and tell him who the man of the house was.
Wife and I still deeply in love but on a different plain!
Does he make you suck his BBC…

and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
I can only wish that you were my wife and I was your submissive little bitch boi to please you and your lover

p150738575-jpg-cf-jpg.1144881
A beautiful thought.

and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
Yes please!

Back