My Boyfriend made my husband submit

The latest is that on our last date, my cuckold was with us but just as a driver and a tag along. when we got home later he was ****** to watch my b/f give me better sex than his little white cock ever has. it was as he was cleaning me that my lover took him again. he is going to have to get used to being a secondary fuck toy for my b/f when i am wore out.
I love using the cuck hubby for relief when I have worn the wife out

and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
Woooow that's crazy. ...he it's an a great guy. ...i would love try it but i don't know if i will. ...

and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
I wish my wife would become such a strong woman...I like your style

Tiff

Wow- how hot. Do you think you'd enjoy watching your lover use your husband again, or was the enjoyment just from the first step down that road? My wife used to fantasise about a similar scenario but you talk of getting more from the power balance.

Tiff
Beautiful

p150738575-jpg-cf-jpg.1144881

The feminization of cuck hubbies in almost inevitable. Once we have been taken by a Black Bull, especially in front of our woman, it becomes embedded in our thoughts. The sissification of white bois is happening more and more...as it should! we aren't alpha males, we can't please our women with our little sissy clitties, and we very quickly learn to submit and always end up loving our new place in life. At one time i tried to hang on to a bit of my masculinity but have come to realize that it's gone/or was never there. i am a feminized sissy bitch faggot gurl for Black Men and i now identify as such. i am 100% gay for Black Men. my place is to provide Him pleasure and serve Him. i embrace my fate!:blackheart:
You could not have described our marriage any more accurately :blackheart::sex::lips:

Back