So me and my boyfriend just started at this, well he got me into this and the other day we went to laundry he saw a black guy near us and he dared me to talk to him and flirt a bit ๐Ÿ˜…i was like let me think and so super shy i decided to try it , so i passed by and i dropped some change for "mistake" and when he saw that he helped me and i smiled at him and said thank you very much๐Ÿ˜Š and he said you welcome mami he seemed nice and we both smile back at each other and then i did like i was gonna tie my sneakers and let him see me from me back and i know he was looking and we Just smiled back at each other . super me i asked him if he need it help and he said I'm good mami and then i went back with my boyfriend, I ended up super nerves ๐Ÿ˜‚ and has any of you girls or someone have had an experience or have done something like that ?
2000x2000.3.jpg

So me and my boyfriend just started at this, well he got me into this and the other day we went to laundry he saw a black guy near us and he dared me to talk to him and flirt a bit ๐Ÿ˜…i was like let me think and so super shy i decided to try it , so i passed by and i dropped some change for "mistake" and when he saw that he helped me and i smiled at him and said thank you very much๐Ÿ˜Š and he said you welcome mami he seemed nice and we both smile back at each other and then i did like i was gonna tie my sneakers and let him see me from me back and i know he was looking and we Just smiled back at each other . super me i asked him if he need it help and he said I'm good mami and then i went back with my boyfriend, I ended up super nerves ๐Ÿ˜‚ and has any of you girls or someone have had an experience or have done something like that ?
View attachment 4555440

Attachments

• BNgifm6CAAAsANo.jpg
    BNgifm6CAAAsANo.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 190
View attachment 4555440

View attachment 4555440
Im

Back