My biggest desire is to be ruined

So yeah as the title says, my biggest fetish is for my wife and her bull to take control and be very degrading verbally and physically. We have one kid together and he's not mine, though I do live him the same, but I think the hottest thing ever would be if she told me she had a hung black bull and she was only going to let him enter her without a condom from now on. I would also love for them to cut me off altogether as long as I have working sperm, since she will only be needing his from then on. I wouldn't want to be the one to make any major sexual decisions in the relationship, do if they did want me infertile then it would be up to them to decide if or how.
Maybe it would be nice if she could get one of those tattoos that the other black-only wives get. Basically I wish she had a bull who owned her and they both owned me.
We rarely have sex. I honestly can't do much. It's very small and I cum in a couple thrusts. I don't think my penis is even long enough to be able to impregnate her. I can only get the cum right at the opening and it just falls out. There's really not much cum anyway. I'll show you guys what I mean. She already can't feel me even though she's tight but I want her to be gaped and constantly bred by a, black, dominant, extremely fertile man.

My cock is seriously extremely small. Those pictures are hard as a rock.

So yeah as the title says, my biggest fetish is for my wife and her bull to take control and be very degrading verbally and physically. We have one kid together and he's not mine, though I do live him the same, but I think the hottest thing ever would be if she told me she had a hung black bull and she was only going to let him enter her without a condom from now on. I would also love for them to cut me off altogether as long as I have working sperm, since she will only be needing his from then on. I wouldn't want to be the one to make any major sexual decisions in the relationship, do if they did want me infertile then it would be up to them to decide if or how.
Maybe it would be nice if she could get one of those tattoos that the other black-only wives get. Basically I wish she had a bull who owned her and they both owned me.
We rarely have sex. I honestly can't do much. It's very small and I cum in a couple thrusts. I don't think my penis is even long enough to be able to impregnate her. I can only get the cum right at the opening and it just falls out. There's really not much cum anyway. I'll show you guys what I mean. She already can't feel me even though she's tight but I want her to be gaped and constantly bred by a, black, dominant, extremely fertile man.

My cock is seriously extremely small. Those pictures are hard as a rock.
perfect, you are such a good husband

aletta-ocean-cuckold-sessions-6699235-1889937943.jpg

Quindi sì, come dice il titolo, il mio più grande feticcio è che mia moglie e il suo toro prendano il controllo e siano molto degradanti verbalmente e fisicamente. Abbiamo un figlio insieme e non è mio, anche se lo vivo allo stesso modo, ma penso che la cosa più eccitante sarebbe se mi dicesse che aveva un toro nero dotato e che lo avrebbe lasciato entrare solo senza preservativo da ora in poi. Mi piacerebbe anche che mi interrompessero del tutto finché avrò sperma funzionante, dal momento che da quel momento in poi avrà solo bisogno del suo. Non vorrei essere io a prendere decisioni sessuali importanti nella relazione, se mi volessero sterile, spetterebbe a loro decidere se o come.
Forse sarebbe carino se potesse farsi uno di quei tatuaggi che si fanno le altre mogli solo nere. Fondamentalmente vorrei che avesse un toro che la possedesse e che entrambi possedessero me.
Raramente facciamo sesso. sinceramente non posso fare molto. È molto piccolo e vengo in un paio di spinte. Non credo che il mio pene sia abbastanza lungo da poterla mettere incinta. Posso solo ottenere lo sperma proprio all'apertura e cade fuori. Non c'è davvero molto sperma comunque. Ragazzi, vi mostrerò cosa intendo. Già non riesce a sentirmi anche se è stretta, ma voglio che sia spalancata e costantemente allevata da un uomo nero, dominante, estremamente fertile.

Il mio cazzo è seriamente estremamente piccolo. Quelle immagini sono dure come una roccia.
need a therapist

I'm not the biggest black dick in the room , but man I didn't know a dick that small could even cum . I thought it was just for pissing

I'm not the biggest black dick in the room , but man I didn't know a dick that small could even cum . I thought it was just for pissing
Neither him nor me actually consider that little dribble as "cum".
I guess if you consider that he's white to begin with and I probably almost-killed his nuts a couple times, then I suppose we could count it lol I didn't let him cum for over a year before that and seeing that he still has something gives me motivation to stop his little balls from making even that little bit of sperm. It just shows I love him because I want him to still get horny so he will enjoy watching Marcus or maybe some other real black man turning me into their personal little black baby maker. I don't want hubs thinking he has anything coming out of that that might actually be able to get a job done that he wouldn't be allowed to do anywa haha

I want this also as a bull. I want to takeover her completely. Since he ******* her into this lifestyle I want him to get exactly what he signed up for. I plan on fucking her so good that she gets attached to me. I think she will naturally start to disrespect him because he cant protect her. It will turn me on even more if she verbally humiliates him along with me. Like the cuck above said he only gets vaginal condom sex. She will give me raw anal sex. He will start to enjoy watching me fuck his girls ass. And ill make sure she kisses him after she eats my ass. I will own her.

Back