My beautiful green-eyed, curvy wife…

Well there I go. A thread about my beautiful, sexy and kinky wife. 34 years old, beautiful green eyes and definitely a head turner…. What do you guys think about her? Here a quick sneak peek of her on all fours, standing and taking a mirror selfie from the front…

Would love to read some comments about what you guys and girls think about her. What do you like about her body? And what could be better… 😉

Last edited:
Well there I go. A thread about my beautiful, sexy and kinky wife. 34 years old, beautiful green eyes and definitely a head turner…. What do you guys think about her? Here a quick sneak peek of her on all fours, standing and taking a mirror selfie from the front…

Would love to read some comments about what you guys and girls think about her. What do you like about her body? And what could be better… 😉

View attachment 5165258

View attachment 5165242

View attachment 5165239
Can't wait to see her vids.

photo?

Back