My 5 year affair with Slut Leslie

I mention previously how Leslie began to become more aggressive and strange in her behavior. She was pestering me to find her another black cock and So I answered a few ads and found a gentleman that fit what we were looking for. We met with him in a diner and all went well and we all left to rent a motel room. I had my camera ready to record the events and we settled into the room. We talked for a while and it seemed like the furthest thing from her mind was to play. She sat in a chair and reached into a shopping bag to pull out her knitting?! WTF?

She continued to talk about mundane things as she knitted without any mention of sex. After an hour or so, the guy upped and left. Leslie offered no excuse for her behavior and we left. I drove her home in in complete silence and dropped her off at her apartment. It was a bizarre event and we didn't even speak for weeks. I contemplated then in ending things but she called me and sounded like the woman I first met and spoke as if nothing ever happened.

The next time we met, she expressed and interest in playing with another woman, preferably a black woman and asked if I could find someone. I did know a woman named Renee that I had played with before I met Leslie. Renee was the girlfriend of a co-worker and she had flirted with me a few times. This led to us getting together a few times to suck and fuck. I knew Renee was bi because she had invited me to a swinging party with her and some friends. I was the only white person there and enjoyed a few of the women and was a bit surprised to see that Renee was designated the “cleanup lady.” It was her responsibility to clean the cunts of all the other women after they were fucked a filled. I watched in awe as she ravenously attacked the cunts and licked up all the cum she could find.

We played a number of times together and once had a threesome with another black lady named Vicky, a rather heavy set slut and Renee hungrily serviced her cunt and asshole.

Renee was a complete slut that even enjoyed being pissed on and was game for anything. I told her about Leslie and she immediately agreed to meet with us.

Here are some photos of Renee.

To be continued............

Attachments

• 55947373.jpg
    55947373.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 44
  • 55947374.jpg
    55947374.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 42947281.jpg
    42947281.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 55947364.jpg
    55947364.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 55980032.jpg
    55980032.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 55947361.jpg
    55947361.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 55947362.jpg
    55947362.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 55947363.jpg
    55947363.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 41
So, plans were made to have Renee join with us at Leslie's apartment. We met at the subway and Leslie surprised us both by wearing only a garter belt and nylons under her coat. She managed to unbutton her coat for a few seconds before the train pulled in. Renee's eyes widened in disbelief as she got a look at Leslie's big tits and hairy cunt so boldly displayed. I could see the lust in her eyes and I knew she couldn't wait to devour Leslie with her tongue. The woman just loved to eat cunt.

When we got into the subway car there were no seats available, so we surrounded the pole between the doors and I could see just how exited the two of them were. The were giggling and rubbing up against one another as the car hurtled between stops. Leslie even unbuttoned the top button on her coat to tease us both but the effect on Renee was obvious. She was literally salivating.

Finally, we arrived at the stop near Leslie's apartment and as soon as we got inside, Leslie whipped off her coat and they started kissing before I could even get my camera out. By the time I stripped naked and got ready Renee was out of her clothes and slipping on a nightie she had brought with her. The two sluts got on the couch and started kissing and fondling each other's tits. Renee's nipples are very sensitive as Leslie quickly realized. She twisted Renee's nipples and brought her to a screaming orgasm. I watched Leslie slip off the couch and begin sucking Renee's tits. I crawled over in an attempt to get involved but Leslie angrily pushed me away, telling me to sit and jerk my cock.

It was then that Renee became more aggressive and put Leslie up on her knees, spread open her ass cheeks to get at her cunt and asshole. She dove so deep that it was hard to know if she was licking her cunt or asshole. I was later to find out it was both. Leslie told me later that Renee had her tongue deep in her ass and that's when she had her first orgasm. She came again when Renee wormed her tongue in her cunt.

Now it was Leslie's turn to serve. She had never been with a woman before and was really anxious to try licking cunt. She put Renee up on her knees and spread her open and leaned in to take a taste but she was repelled by Renee's strong odor. She turned and looked at me and I knew what she was feeling. She wanted to but could bring herself to eat her out. She rubbed Renee's clit and brought her off .

Before Renee could move, I told Leslie to kneel up beside her and I slid my cock in her cunt fora minute or so before switching to Renee. I alternated fucking both of them before I dumped load in Leslie's cunt. Renee immediately knelt down and sucked us both clean. We had some wine and Renee and I left. It was a great evening but disappointing for Leslie because she was looking forward to eating cunt and found it wasn't what she expected it to be.

To be continued..............

Attachments

• 43383162.jpg
    43383162.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 50015842.jpg
    50015842.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 55980024.jpg
    55980024.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 43382940.jpg