My 5 year affair with Slut Leslie

cumhubby

Couple
Gold Member
It was 1985 when I first encountered Leslie. She worked in a bank that my firm did business with and I got her on the phone for the first time. She had a voice like an angel. Smooth and sexy and after speaking with her a number of times, I decided I just had to meet her. So, I asked her to lunch and she accepted.

Imagine my disappointment when saw a very plain and unattractive woman who was the complete opposite of what I expected. Though I was completely turned off, I made the best of the situation and we parted as friends but my thoughts of possibly seducing her went out the window.

A couple of weeks later, Leslie asked me to dinner. Since we had a business relationship, I couldn't refuse and we met a few days later after work. Again, she wore no makeup and dressed very matronly. Over dinner, I asked howlong she was with the bank and where she worked previously. She told me this was her first job since she had left the convent!

I tried to hide my surprise but now I knew why she looked so plain and unattractive. She went on to casually explain that she was close to taking her final vows but she couldn't control her sexual desires and how she was turned in by another novice who caught her masturbating in their room. Hearing this, I nearly choked on what I was eating but this revelation had cast her in new light.

After we finished our meal, she asked if I would like to see her apartment. Even though the ride from lower Manhattan to her place in Brooklyn would take a while, I sensed I shouldn't pass this up. Once there, we were in herbed sucking a fucking within 15 minutes.

After we finished fucking, Leslie suggested I bring a camera along next time and we could take some photos. It was then I realized she was a repressed exhibitionist and a cock hungry slut.

Here a couple photos from the second night. From nun to "wild baby."
To be continued.......

Attachments

• 31_53.jpg
    31_53.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 600
  • 3_433.jpg
    3_433.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 564
During subsequent visits to her apartment, I got to know Leslie better and better and realized just how much she loved to exhibit herself. She thoroughly enjoyed posing for me in different outfits and was excited at showing off her big tits and cunt.

She also told me of her forbidden fantasy of fucking a black man and how she would love to doit to spite her mom, whom she disliked immensely and who was a racist that would be appalled to know her ******* slept with a black man. I told her I would do my best to bring her fantasy to a reality.

Meanwhile, I set about tasking her to do some naughty things, just to see how far she was willing to go. We would have lunch every week at a local bar near where we worked and I would choose a booth that was pretty much out of view of others and tell Leslie to pull out her big tits and lay them on the table. Without hesitating, the slut hefted them out of her bra a flopped them on the table for me to fondle. When our usualwaitress approached, she would leave them out but cover herself withher jacket. We usually had the same waitress and over time, shecaught Leslie a couple of times and certainly knew what was going onbut never said a word. During the cooler months when I wore araincoat, I would stand near her while putting it on and discreetlyunzip and fish out my cock for her to suck. She loved the idea ofsucking me for a few seconds in this crowded restaurant. No one evernoticed.

Other times, I would task her to insert a small vibrator in her cunt while she was at her desk in work and then call me and tell me she did and that she was a slut.

I also invited her to my office for a fake job interview. I took her into a room, sat her down and handed her a rubber cock and instructed her to masturbate to an orgasm. She did so without question and fucked herself while I watched.

I realized this whore was willing to do most anything I could think of. In time, she went way beyond what I could have imagined.

Here are some photos taken during this time. The last one is while she was being interview at my office.

To be continued............

Attachments

• 8_913.jpg
    8_913.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 366
  • 10_263.jpg
    10_263.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 30_529.jpg
    30_529.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 323
  • lesof8.jpg
    lesof8.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 7_392.jpg
    7_392.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 376
I saw Leslie 2-3 times a week. Sometimes we went to her apartment or met for lunch but when pressed for time, I would bring her up to my office after hours when everyone was gone for the day. She loved playing in my office, wandering around half dressed or completely naked. Doing so fed into her exhibition freak. She would go from department to department, stopping at various desks and inserting pens or pencils into her cunt tor asshole, knowing that they might be brought to the worker's mouth and lips the next day, inadvertently tasting her cunt or ass. She was a wicked whore and getting nastier as time went on. She was clearly visible from adjoining buildings. She knew it but that only added to her excitement.

It's hard to fathom that this nasty slut was once just weeks away from becoming a nun. She was certainly a twisted individual and she sometimes made me nervous because how brazen she could be in exposing herself. If we were in my car, she had no problem removing all her clothes, whether it was day or night. If we stopped at a fast-food joint, she would go in naked and just wearing her raincoat. One time, as she walked back to the car, she doffed the coat and walked a good distance with her big tits bouncing and jiggling, not caring if someone saw her. She directed me to park in the rear of the lot where she would eat her meal naked and then afterwards, get out naked and wander in the parking lot for a bit. She had no fear at being seen. A few times she would meet me in the subway to go to her apartment for the evening. She delighted in shocking me by wearing only thigh hi nylons and shoes under her raincoat. Knowing the slut was completely naked in the crowded subway car was very exciting for both of us but I always feared she might get carried away and open the coat enough for people to realize she was naked but thankfully, she never did.

Here are some photos taken in my office during one of her after hours visit. I just loved her big tits and how she loved to spread her cunt for the camera.

To be continued.........

Attachments

• 11_908.jpg
    11_908.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 305
  • lesof10.jpg
    lesof10.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 266
  • lesof2.jpg
    lesof2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 2005-04-17_072019_lspred.jpg
    2005-04-17_072019_lspred.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 288
I saw Leslie 2-3 times a week. Sometimes we went to her apartment or met for lunch but when pressed for time, I would bring her up to my office after hours when everyone was gone for the day. She loved playing in my office, wandering around half dressed or completely naked. Doing so fed into her exhibition freak. She would go from department to department, stopping at various desks and inserting pens or pencils into her cunt tor asshole, knowing that they might be brought to the worker's mouth and lips the next day, inadvertently tasting her cunt or ass. She was a wicked whore and getting nastier as time went on. She was clearly visible from adjoining buildings. She knew it but that only added to her excitement.

It's hard to fathom that this nasty slut was once just weeks away from becoming a nun. She was certainly a twisted individual and she sometimes made me nervous because how brazen she could be in exposing herself. If we were in my car, she had no problem removing all her clothes, whether it was day or night. If we stopped at a fast-food joint, she would go in naked and just wearing her raincoat. One time, as she walked back to the car, she doffed the coat and walked a good distance with her big tits bouncing and jiggling, not caring if someone saw her. She directed me to park in the rear of the lot where she would eat her meal naked and then afterwards, get out naked and wander in the parking lot for a bit. She had no fear at being seen. A few times she would meet me in the subway to go to her apartment for the evening. She delighted in shocking me by wearing only thigh hi nylons and shoes under her raincoat. Knowing the slut was completely naked in the crowded subway car was very exciting for both of us but I always feared she might get carried away and open the coat enough for people to realize she was naked but thankfully, she never did.

Here are some photos taken in my office during one of her after hours visit. I just loved her big tits and how she loved to spread her cunt for the camera.

To be continued.........
Can't wait to get a continuation

From the beginning, Leslie expressed her desire to fuck a black man. She was originally from North Carolina and as I mentioned before, her Mom was a racist. Since Leslie had told me a few times how she hated her mom, I believe part of her desire for black cock was to spite her mom. In any event, I finally acceded to her wishes and answered a few ads in a swingers magazine. Remember, this all took place before the internet made it easy to hook up for sex. I received a number of answers and we picked out one from a guy named James, who lived in Staten Island. His response was respectful and put Leslie at ease. I arranged for him to meet us at The Golden Gate motel in Brooklyn, which in those days had a reputation for a sexual meeting place. The rented rooms by the day or the hour and had a cafe in the lobby.

I met Leslie right afterwork and we met James in the cafe at 6pm. Leslie was very nervous but James put her at ease and after a few drinks, she agreed to him getting a room. Before he could do so, Leslie suggested that I should pay for the room. Among the fantasies we had discussed while we fucked was me watching and taking photos while she fucked other men. It really excited both of us for me to wait to fuck her after she had been used. Neither of us had heard the word cuckold at that time but we soon understood the whole cuckold scenario. This was her way of dominating me, something she had thought about without telling me,

So, off I went to get the room and we were soon getting comfortable in the sleazy atmosphere we found there. Leslie went to the bathroom to get comfortable while James and I chatted a bit. Leslie reappeared sans her bra, panties and nylons, her blouse unbuttoned, exposing most of her big tits. James was all over her in a heartbeat, sitting her down in a chair and immediately diving between her legs to eat her cunt, I grabbed my camera and started taking photos and stroking my cock, A lot of these photos from that night have been posted all around the net, including this site but now I will relate the details of that evening.

Leslie pinched her nipples as Jim feasted on her cunt, bringing her to her first orgasm. Leslie tore off her blouse and implored Jim to suck on her nipples. You can see just how excited the slut was as he feasted on her big tits .After a few minutes, she pushed him away and told him to stand up. She unbuttoned his pants and Jim dropped them to the floor. She told me later that she couldn't wait any longer to see his cock. She pushed his underwear down and out flopped his large uncut cock. She was taken back by his size. You can see the look of apprehension on her face as she looks at me. She told me later that once she saw the size of it that she was afraid he would tear her up with it when he fucked her. She had never seen an uncut cock before and spent a bit of time sliding the foreskin back and forth. I asked her how she liked it and she just grinned at me before taking a taste of the precum leaking from it.

She told Jim to sit on the bed and got in between his legs and started sucking his cock in earnest. She was enjoying living out her fantasy.

To be continued.......

Attachments

• 2005-04-14_103951_lsjm3.jpg
    2005-04-14_103951_lsjm3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 2005-04-15_102437_lsjm6.jpg
    2005-04-15_102437_lsjm6.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 2005-04-14_104353_lsjm4.jpg
    2005-04-14_104353_lsjm4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 2005-04-14_103409_lsjm2.jpg
    2005-04-14_103409_lsjm2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 2006-04-08_190657_lsjm1.jpg
    2006-04-08_190657_lsjm1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 2005-04-14_102911_lsjm.jpg
    2005-04-14_102911_lsjm.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 220
Leslie got up on the bed and knelt up to service James. He pushed her head down on his cock and the slut managed to take most of his cock down her throat. The contrast of her milky white skin and his dark tone was most exciting to see. She was moaning as she sucked him and licked his balls and then suddenly, she slid off the bed and on to carpet. She told him to get up on his knees and then did something completely unexpected. Once she had him on his knees, she dove her face between his ass cheeks and her tongue in his asshole. Now it was his turn to moan as she wriggled her head back and forth to get her tongue as deep into his asshole as she could manage. What a sight to see. This white novice nun with her tongue servicing a black man's asshole. She then grabbed his cock and milked it as she licked up and down his ass crack.

Jim told her he wanted to taste her cunt again and they got onto the bed and did a 69. All the while I continued snapping photos and stroking my cock as I watched the action.

To be continued..............

Attachments

• 2005-04-15_105550_lsjm9.jpg
    2005-04-15_105550_lsjm9.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 2005-04-15_105640_lsjm8.jpg
    2005-04-15_105640_lsjm8.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 2005-04-15_103651_lsjm7.jpg
    2005-04-15_103651_lsjm7.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 2005-04-15_115738_lsjm10.jpg
    2005-04-15_115738_lsjm10.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 2005-04-15_115841_lsjm11.jpg
    2005-04-15_115841_lsjm11.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 2005-04-15_153106_lsjm12.jpg
    2005-04-15_153106_lsjm12.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 192
Leslie got up on the bed and knelt up to service James. He pushed her head down on his cock and the slut managed to take most of his cock down her throat. The contrast of her milky white skin and his dark tone was most exciting to see. She was moaning as she sucked him and licked his balls and then suddenly, she slid off the bed and on to carpet. She told him to get up on his knees and then did something completely unexpected. Once she had him on his knees, she dove her face between his ass cheeks and her tongue in his asshole. Now it was his turn to moan as she wriggled her head back and forth to get her tongue as deep into his asshole as she could manage. What a sight to see. This white novice nun with her tongue servicing a black man's asshole. She then grabbed his cock and milked it as she licked up and down his ass crack.

Jim told her he wanted to taste her cunt again and they got onto the bed and did a 69. All the while I continued snapping photos and stroking my cock as I watched the action.

You are a very lucky man. Is she still actively involved in the lifestyle?

After a heated 69, they were both ready to fuck but Leslie had never taken a cock as big as his. So, she decided to turn over and lay on her belly so he couldn't bury his cock to the balls in her. James climbed on and got his cockhead in the slut's cunt but he was having trouble getting the rest in. Leslie had never been married and hadn't many men before me. Though she was nervous about taking his whole cock, she dearly wanted him to fuck her. Seeing how much trouble he was having, she barked at me, “There's some Vaseline in my purse. Get it and put some on his cock.”

Feeling like a her servant, I did as she asked and used my hand to lube up Jim's big cock. This was the first time she had tasked me to touch another man's cock but certainly not the last. I realized that she was becoming more dominant toward me.

Now James was able to slide his cock in her cunt and Leslie screamed out in both pain and pleasure as James sawed his cock in and out of her cunt.

Seeing how much she was enjoying it, James told Leslie to flip over and once she did he easily buried his cock balls deep into her white cunt. She was squealing like a stuck pig and James picked up the pace and fucked her hard and fast for the next ten minutes or so before he emptied his balls into her.

When he pulled out, his thick cum poured out of her cunt and she beckoned him to give her his cock to suck. The slut licked and sucked his cock clean of their combined juices. James made her laugh by asking to take her home with him when he left.

I got on the bed next to her and she immediately drew me to her and kissed me passing some of his cum in my mouth at the same time as James dressed to leave. After he left, we fucked and enjoyed sloppy seconds, James' cum leaking out onto the sheets as we did. We discussed everything that happened and we teased each other about how nasty we both were. She loved his big cock and enjoyed sharing his cum with me and told me she should have made me join in sucking his cock. I admitted to her that I liked her being dominant over me and making me help her get fucked.

To be continued.......

Attachments

• 2005-04-15_164130_lsjm19.jpg
    2005-04-15_164130_lsjm19.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 2005-04-15_163501_lsjm18.jpg
    2005-04-15_163501_lsjm18.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 2005-04-15_162420_lsjm17.jpg
    2005-04-15_162420_lsjm17.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 2005-04-15_160122_lsjm25.jpg
    2005-04-15_160122_lsjm25.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 2005-04-15_155506_lsjm15.jpg
    2005-04-15_155506_lsjm15.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 2005-04-15_153003_lsjm13.jpg
    2005-04-15_153003_lsjm13.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 2005-04-15_154641_lsjm14.jpg
    2005-04-15_154641_lsjm14.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 2005-04-15_160740_lsjm16.jpg
    2005-04-15_160740_lsjm16.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 156
I should have explained my situation earlier. I was married and my wife and I had sort of an open relationship. She had a steady boyfriend and she fucked him both with and without me. This gave me ample opportunity to play with other women, some of which my wife knew about but others that she didn't. She had met Leslie at a corporate Christmas party and liked her. So, I didn't have to hide my meetings with Leslie and in fact, my wife enjoyed hearing the details of what we did but there were some things I kept back because I thought Leslie's antics were a bit too wild for my wife to know about.

We lived on Long Island, about an hours drive to Brooklyn where Leslie's apartment was. Sometimes we would take the Long Island Railroad out to get my car and get a motel room or to go on what Leslie and I called “cock hunts”, where she would dress slutty or even get naked in the car to attract guys to suck or fuck.

It was on the train rides that Leslie's strong exhibitionism led to some amazing and dangerous experiences. She was becoming so bold that it sometimes scared me to be around her because she had little fear of being seen and thrived on showing off her tits and cunt. In the next chapter will relate some of those adventures.

Meanwhile, here are two photos of my wife. The first is her sucking her boyfriend in a motel room and the second is her showing off her cunt.

To be continued............

Attachments

• tina305.jpg
    tina305.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 192
When Leslie realized that I enjoyed her being a slut, she set out to explore all of her hidden fantasies. The one she enjoyed the most was brazenly exposing herself in all sorts of situations. She loved to dress like a slut, especially exposing her big tis wherever she could manage it. She also loved getting completely naked in the car, since most of ourm eetings were at night.

It was her idea to go on “cock hunts”, where she would try to pick up men in hotels, fast food joints or anywhere she could flaunt herself and attract someone to bring back to the car and suck off in the back seat. She introduced me as her husband who enjoyed watching her with other men. Most guys were ok with me in the front seat watching as she sucked them off. Photos were obviously off limits but I loved stroking my cock as I watched her devour these stranger cocks.

When they would exit the car, I would jump in the back seat, lower my pants and she would climb on for a fuck. As she rode my cock, she sometimes delighted in passing any remaining cum from her mouth to mine. She absolutely loved making me her complete partner in her adventures.

So many instances where Leslie became unbelievably bold in her exhibitionism. One evening during the summer, we went to a motel. It was pouring rain when I went to the office to get the room. When I returned to the car I found Leslie completely naked and slipping on a pair of mesh thigh hi stockings. I realized she wanted the thrill of walking to the room naked. The room we were assigned was a good dozen or so rooms down the walkway. As I started the car to move, she stopped me and said she would walk to the room. Before I could utter a word, she was out of the car with an umbrella, wearing only fuck me heels and her stockings. I watched her as she leisurely strolled toward the room, her big tits wobbling and her big ass rolling. She got about halfway when a car with a couple pulled up right where she was walking, If anything, the slut slowed down to make sure they got a good view and then stopped at the room to wait for me with the key.

When we got in, I was so excited, I just wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her but she played hard to get and walked to the bathroom to freshen her lipstick. She turned to me and pointed to the floor behind and commanded, “Kneel down and suck my asshole, if you want to fuck.!” I did as she asked and licked her ass while she wiggled and spread her cheeks.

Here in one of her outfits worn during her cock hunts.

To be continued.............

To becontinued.............

Attachments

• lesblk.jpg
    lesblk.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 144
  • lesblk1.jpg
    lesblk1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 148

To be continued.........
Love those big tits

It was 1985 when I first encountered Leslie. She worked in a bank that my firm did business with and I got her on the phone for the first time. She had a voice like an angel. Smooth and sexy and after speaking with her a number of times, I decided I just had to meet her. So, I asked her to lunch and she accepted.

Imagine my disappointment when saw a very plain and unattractive woman who was the complete opposite of what I expected. Though I was completely turned off, I made the best of the situation and we parted as friends but my thoughts of possibly seducing her went out the window.

A couple of weeks later, Leslie asked me to dinner. Since we had a business relationship, I couldn't refuse and we met a few days later after work. Again, she wore no makeup and dressed very matronly. Over dinner, I asked howlong she was with the bank and where she worked previously. She told me this was her first job since she had left the convent!

I tried to hide my surprise but now I knew why she looked so plain and unattractive. She went on to casually explain that she was close to taking her final vows but she couldn't control her sexual desires and how she was turned in by another novice who caught her masturbating in their room. Hearing this, I nearly choked on what I was eating but this revelation had cast her in new light.

After we finished our meal, she asked if I would like to see her apartment. Even though the ride from lower Manhattan to her place in Brooklyn would take a while, I sensed I shouldn't pass this up. Once there, we were in herbed sucking a fucking within 15 minutes.

After we finished fucking, Leslie suggested I bring a camera along next time and we could take some photos. It was then I realized she was a repressed exhibitionist and a cock hungry slut.

To be continued.......
The lady not only looks heavenly but looks as though Sheraton heaven with a cock in her.

It seemed every time we fucked, Leslie would bring up the meeting with had with James, her first black man. She wanted to meet with him again but though I tried numerous times to contact him, he didn't respond. She badly wanted another black cock. I remembered a guy named Bill that I had met before Leslie. He was a high school teacher and had an ad in a swinger magazine seeking a white guy for him and his girlfriend. I met with them once and had a good time. I managed to contact him and told him about Leslie. He agreed to meet with us and we arranged a meeting at a hotel near JFK airport,

Leslie was thrilled and started planning her adventure. When I picked her up at her apartment, she emerged wearing a black raincoat and as we drove, explained that she wanted to surprise Bill by entering the room almost naked. Under the raincoat, she wore only a sheer black blouse, nylons and garters and her slut heels. When we got to the hotel, she had intended to leave the raincoat in the car and walk to the room nearly naked but when we arrived, we saw that the hotel was three stories tall and to get to the room we would have to enter a lobby and take the elevator. She was disappointed but as we got off the elevator, the slut threw off the raincoat and handed it to me as we walked to the room.

As I look back on my times with Leslie, my biggest regret is that cellphones didn't exist back then. Having to use a camera to take photos severely limited my ability to capture many of Leslie's most outrageous and daring escapades. I would have had hundreds of photos to share to go along with this story.

We got to the room and Bill answered the door to find this nearly naked white woman standing there waiting for him to use how ever he wished. After a very brief introduction, Leslie immediately fell into his arms and they began to kiss and fondle one another. While sitting on the bed, Bill started sucking on Leslie's big tits and nipples. You can tell by her smile how happy she was to be back in the arms of a black man. She delighted in teasing me by smiling as she gave Bill free reign of her body. She knew how much it excited me to see her behaving like such a slut and she loved posing this way.

Bill stood up and they began to kiss, both of them anxious for more. Leslie reached down to unzip Bill's pants and drew them down to free his cock. She couldn't wait any longer to get his cock in her mouth.

To be continued.............

Attachments

• 136759_2.jpg
    136759_2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 38721105.jpg
    38721105.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 2006-01-20_100920_lesblk29.jpg
    2006-01-20_100920_lesblk29.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2006-01-20_100903_lesblk27.jpg
    2006-01-20_100903_lesblk27.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 2006-01-20_100611_lesblk11.jpg
    2006-01-20_100611_lesblk11.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 124
Leslie got on her knees and embraced Bill. She was excited to once again be in the arms of a black man. She was anxious to suck his cock but Bill had other ideas and pushed her onto the other bed and dived into her cunt. He ate her to an orgasm and then it was Leslie's turn to please. Bill stood over her and the slut started to suck his cock and balls, She wanted to lick his asshole but for some reason, Bill deferred. looking over at me at one point to show me how hard she got his cock.

She whispered something to Bill and then beckoned me over to kiss me but she also had other ideas. She took my head and pushed it down to his cock and commanded me to suck. It was exciting for me to be ****** to do this and a bit embarrassing but I must admit, the submissiveness of it was very exciting. We sucked his cock together, taking turns and meeting at this cock head to kiss.

The three of us got on the bed and Leslie made me guide Bill's cock into her cunt and I lay beside them as they fucked. After about 15 minutes, Bill loaded up her cunt with a healthy load. When I attempted to climb on her for sloppy seconds, she pushed me away and told me I had to wait. They lay together for a time, kissing and playing. I never did get to fuck her that night, something Leslie teased me about the next day. She was becoming more and more aggressive toward me. I wasn't sure I liked it but in a way, it was exciting.

To be continued.........

Attachments

• 38721033.jpg
    38721033.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 98
  • lesblk18.jpg
    lesblk18.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 38720615.jpg
    38720615.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 38721106.jpg
    38721106.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 111
  • 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 213.jpg
    213.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 135

To be continued.......
that is wild.

Leslie is a legend in the ir swing scene. Some of these pictures have been around for almost 30 years or so but, as a teen, I remember her ads in Connection magazine or maybe it was the early Dark Cavern website.

Besides being more aggressive and dominant toward me, Leslie's desire to exhibit herself was becoming more and more bold. It was almost as if she wanted to be caught. It was exciting for me to see her show herself off but it also frightened me because sometimes I couldn't hold her back. Since we took the railroad many times after work to pick up my car, it was here that she found opportunities to display herself, sometimes right under the noses of fellow passengers.

To understand some of the things I'm about to relate, I should describe the railroad cars we rode and the journey. We always left from Brooklyn Station, which was closer to our workplaces. The bigger and more heavily used station was Penn Station in Manhattan. However, both trains would arrive at Jamaica Station, where most times it was necessary to exit our Brooklyn train and board the Penn Station train to complete our trip.

The railroad cars in use then had two doors on either side and one door on both front and rear. The was a bathroom on one end of the car and adjacent to it was a two seater that was out of view of other passengers, being the last seat on the car. It was in this seat that Leslie loved to sit and play her games. She loved hefting out her big tits and sitting exposed during the ride or sucking my cock, not caring if someone walked back to use the bathroom. However, I cared and would nudge her if I saw someone approaching.

One time there were two teenage boys, perhaps 16 or so sitting in the three seater in front of us. After the conductor collected tickets, she unzipped me and started sucking my cock, slurping away without a care. One of the boys in front of us leaned back and saw her head going up and down. He looked me in the eye and smiled. I put my finger to my lips and motioned for him to keep quiet and her nodded ok. I saw him alert the other boy, who then sat up a bit and looked over the seat to watch Leslie sucking for a few seconds. The slut was completely unaware and kept on sucking until we arrived at Jamaica and had to change trains.

Leslie took to wearing skirts and thigh hi stockings and no panties and would sometimes sit apart from me and pretend to be reading a book while exposing her cunt to me, sometimes even rubbing her clit if she felt comfortable. I don't think anyone ever noticed her blatant displays until one day she did something so outrageous, I hesitate to even describe it because it sounds like I'm making it up. However, every word is true and it's something I can never forget and still jerk off thinking about it.

It was a Jewish holiday and many people had left work early in the day. Leslie knew that our normally light traveled Brooklyn train would be much less crowded than normal and she planned this without telling me.

Leslie had brought this red outfit to wear on one of her after hour visits to my office. She loved prancing around in it, her tits on display and jiggling as she strutted around in her red slut heels. I never in my wildest dreams think she would ever attempt to wear this in public. I underestimated her boldness.

On this late afternoon, we met in the subway to travel to Brooklyn Station and she was carrying a shopping bag. I thought nothing of it. When we boarded the railroad car in Brooklyn, she headed straight for the two seater next to the bathroom. Again, this was not out of the normal. I quickly noticed that the car we were in was almost empty. Leslie was wearing a blouse, skirt, thigh hi hose and work heels. As usual no panties as I was to find out in a few minutes. We sat down and immediately the slut started to unbutton her blouse, removed it and stuffed it into the shopping bag. Her thin bra quickly followed and she was now topless. The train was ready to depart when she reached into the bag to pull out the red top that you see in the photos. Slipping it on, she now removed her work shoes and stripped off her nylons and they went into the bag. I sat there mesmerized as she raised up and slipped off her skirt. She did all this methodically, not hurrying at all, neatly folding the skirt as she sat bare assed.

It suddenly dawned on me that the conductor would soon come barreling through the door behind us to collect tickets only to find her half naked. I mentioned this to the slut but she obviously didn't care. Reaching into the bag, she pulled out the red shorts and red heels. She struggled to get the tight shorts on before finally securing them and slipping on her heels. A few minutes later the conductor arrived, saw her dressed like a two dollar whore, smiled and took his time admiring her outfit. Her nipples were clearly visible through the mesh top and she smiled at him before he moved on.

All at once I came to my senses. We had to change trains at Jamaica! I couldn't afford to have someone I knew seeing me with this whore. I was very afraid she might get arrested parading around dressed like this at the worst scenario but having someone report this to my wife would be a disaster also. I quickly told Leslie how exciting it was to see her expose herself like this but I would love to watch her from a distance and see how people reacted to her. Whether she knew of my fears or she just didn't care, she agreed to go on ahead of me. I breathed a sigh of relief and my cock resumed its journey to an erection.

She got up as we approached Jamaica and I lagged behind. The few passengers on the train looked her up and down, some with disdain but most of the men eyeing her body. She loved it.

As the slut walked across the platform to the waiting train, I saw how her big ass cheeks were hanging out the bottom of her shorts. Initially, only a few people noticed how she was dressed. I was amazed at how most people just don't look around. Perhaps in a rush to get home after a hard days work, they just want to settle in a seat and close their eyes. But the was one older woman who noticed right off as Leslie sat fell into a seat adjacent to her and right across the aisle. She sneered at Leslie and her expression was what one would make when smelling *******. When the slut sat down, her shorts folded and disappeared and she looked naked from the waist down. A few men caught on and couldn't take their eyes off her. She pulled out a book and calmly started reading, her tits and nipples clearly visible to everyone.

When we got to our stop, she exited with a number of people and I followed her down the stairs. I pointed to where my car was parked and when we got there, rather than get in, the slut removed everything right in the parking lot and rode naked to a nearby motel. I couldn't wait to fuck her. By this time it was almost dark and she told me to fuck her as she bent over the front of my car. She stayed naked while we fucked there outside and later she again rode in the car naked. Her apartment was on the third floor and I thought maybe she would walk to it naked but she did put on her clothes. What an experience!

To be continued........

Attachments

• 2005-04-21_063603_lesbnd.jpg
    2005-04-21_063603_lesbnd.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2005-04-21_075030_lesof16.jpg
    2005-04-21_075030_lesof16.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 38720839.jpg
    38720839.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 56
  • 38720841.jpg