My 1st bi-cuckold experience

So long story short I'm a married black bull And I play with a sexy lady (Stacey) a few times a month. Sometimes we go out alone and sometimes at her house with her husband. 1 night when we were alone in between fucking she asked if next week stead of her husband just watching and jerking off if he could join. She wants to mask him and use him. She wants to fuck him with a strap on, have him suck me but specifically spit and gag so I slide right in her. She wants him to clean her up in the end and have him repeat then sleep in the guest room next door while we spend the night in thier bed. I spoke with my wife about it and she just begged me to fuck her after telling her. She was so turned on and begged me to do it. Last week i went over like usual, when i arrived she had on a sexy black piece and he had on a mask and leash. she orderd him to stay put on the couch as we went to the dining room for a *******. Stacey said baby i couldnt help it. i spoke with your wife and she is for it. It has been fun doing what we have been doing but i want more. I want him to know tour in control and that my boddy is yours. i became very intrigued. I responded with if your body is mine, i will do whatever i want with it, you do know that right?! Stacey anxiously said yes baby! Here are my rules! he can never cum in you, he must ask permission first! He will always follow my directions. You cant fuck him with a strap on infront of me, not my style. you will be used at my request and maybe even humiliated. She said i agree to whatever you need baby. i went back in the living room and told him my rules. He agreed and said she is yours King. i order him to get on his knees! i pulled my pants down and with my cock still soft told him to spit 3 times. Staceys eyes lit up! After spitting on my dick Stacey grabedmy cock and started to jerk it. She told him to stick his tougue out and begin rubbing my head on it. His dick got rock hard, ans he asked if he can suck it! He sucked on me for a few mins, Stacey was in heaven, she came just watching him suck me. When she couldn't take it anymore she made him stop and said now wait. She said we were going to the bed room and he was to stay here and wait. As we walked up the stairs i though how can i make him feel less! i ordered him up stairs and made him jerk his cum into her hand. i thanked him and made her lube my cock up with his cum. i made him sit on the bed and watch me fuck her. everytime she came i would pull my dick out and make him suck her juices off of me and she recorded to share with my wife. After filling her pussy we made him clean her up. it was a very interesting night

I have since had 2 more encounters another with Stacey and a couple I met last week on reddit

Back