MWF 46 would like to try BBC

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by Wifeis46, Jun 12, 2013.

?

Should she be seeded?

1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    94.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Wifeis46

Wifeis46 New Member

Let us know what you think. She's hot for the idea of it, but a bit shy when it comes
    down to actually going thru with it. Would like to hear your thoughts about her.

wife1.jpeg wife2.jpeg wife3.jpeg wife4.jpeg wife5.jpeg

2. Dan Teal

Dan Teal Active Member

US
    She is a beautiful woman and crossing this line is a very big decision and commitment so i understand her hesitation. Just be gentle with her, I am sure she will do so when she is ready

3. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I agree with Dan. It IS a big decision, often a life-changing one. I was not willing to risk being with another guy until I was confident 100% that my marriage was solid at its base. For me, since hubby was the first guy I was ever with, it was really to explore and see what I had missed in my younger days. I think a lot of it depends on how solid the marriage is, and why the woman wants to do it.

Good luck to you both.

4. Wifeis46

Wifeis46 New Member

Thank you

5. fgrown

fgrown Member

Very beautiful lady..I would love to help her with the decision...I volunteer to be your first:)

6. Wifeis46

Wifeis46 New Member

Thank you

7. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    If you are a couple and the WIFE is NOT into this lifestyle, please reconsider your next post. The Site favors the invitation of Black Studs, Bulls and Stallions to be initiated by the wife or female of an "attached" (boyfriend with girlfriend), or married couple, because of our "no male-male" policy. Please take a moment and review our new mission statement and the Site's Forum Rules.

Welcome to the community! If you're planning to post or create a thread please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ We hope you find whatever you desire, Enjoy!

blackmeat,
    Administrator,
    blacktowhite.net