Mwc near Jacksonville fl for very hung bbc

I’m really trying hard to get my computer to work the way I did it too I’m at a hotel in Ohio this week but I am back in Jacksonville and home from the beginning of the week Monday the 15th through the 25th would love to meet with you and just talk and see where things can go from there let me know
Ok I'm gamed just let me know. Lookingforward to meet.

We would love to find a very well hung 9" plus and thick to become a reagular. Use the wife whenever wanted all holes open of course. We would also be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet but prefer to host and with just us at home now can host anytime.. Bi friendly would be a big plus and put you to the front of the line of canadates
I'll be in Florida soon so hopefully we can hang out

We would love to find a very well hung 9" plus and thick to become a reagular. Use the wife whenever wanted all holes open of course. We would also be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet but prefer to host and with just us at home now can host anytime.. Bi friendly would be a big plus and put you to the front of the line of canadates
I’m available an live in Jax

I just seen your pics.you have a sexy body.i love to worship ass hole.your pussy is nice.we should exchange cell (removed by staff)

Back