Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's hot. they are very masculine and know how to show off their pride. I'd encourage her to take their dicks only, they're better at it for sure...

images

Arab bulls are good for pathetic racist whitebois 😄

I am a European white cuckold and it would be a pleasure to watch my girlfriend fucked and dominated by a Muslim alpha male.

I would not mind if he wants to convert my girlfriend to her religion if she accepts, what is the problem?
That is a really hot fantasy, I wish you are lucky and get cucked by a big Muslim bull soon. Personally, I feel obliged to admit that Islam is the further growing religion in the word since some decades ago, so that distance respect to Christianity is only about 6% today (only 20 years ago it was about 12%).

Since differences seem to shorten as fast as our western dicks do, I have progressively started to feel really hot about the fact that Islam becomes the major religion in the world in a few years. I think that all of us should contribute by not having children and letting our wives and gfs open their cunts for those powerful conquerors. I would really like to experience some kind of hot humilliation (like being caged, for example), while my gf pleasures them every possible way. It would be amazing to watch how Muslim men drill her 3 holes while I watch.

My female partner is meeting this Black Muslim guy for who she's working in a store. She's hooked on him. He sounds like he's got serious plans for her, and she asked if there could be a place for me in their future. He said I could work in their household.

That is a really hot fantasy, I wish you are lucky and get cucked by a big Muslim bull soon. Personally, I feel obliged to admit that Islam is the further growing religion in the word since some decades ago, so that distance respect to Christianity is only about 6% today (only 20 years ago it was about 12%).

Since differences seem to shorten as fast as our western dicks do, I have progressively started to feel really hot about the fact that Islam becomes the major religion in the world in a few years. I think that all of us should contribute by not having children and letting our wives and gfs open their cunts for those powerful conquerors. I would really like to experience some kind of hot humilliation (like being caged, for example), while my gf pleasures them every possible way. It would be amazing to watch how Muslim men drill her 3 holes while I watch.
Islam is not your friend. People like you would be thrown from a roof for what you believe.

As been said before. Converting to Islam is not a Fetisch or a sub play… it’s a serious step on your life you should consider pretty good!
Especially if your here in this site enjoying all your freedoms of a western woman!
As a Muslims you will have to live a totally different life!
If you fell in love with a Muslim, and want to marry him and convert and be just for him… great!
But don’t expect your life to be the same as before.

As been said before. Converting to Islam is not a Fetisch or a sub play… it’s a serious step on your life you should consider pretty good!
Especially if your here in this site enjoying all your freedoms of a western woman!
As a Muslims you will have to live a totally different life!
If you fell in love with a Muslim, and want to marry him and convert and be just for him… great!
But don’t expect your life to be the same as before.

Back