Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've only had one experience with a black muslim. It wasn't the best experience as he was VERY controlling, too much for our liking.

Granted, you cannot judge everyone based on thier skin colour/religion. I'm sure there are others who will treat us better
That’s his job is to control and dominate your wife while you sit in the corner with your caged cock like a good boy

have a fantasy that my catholic GF get together with a muslim bull who converts her into wearing hijab but... only as a fantasy. the other one is getting pregnant from a very dark skinned bull, also just a fantasy.

I am a European white cuckold and it would be a pleasure to watch my girlfriend fucked and dominated by a Muslim alpha male.

I would not mind if he wants to convert my girlfriend to her religion if she accepts, what is the problem?
Hoi im.blackbull moslim coc
Ik ben lief eerlijk en discreet. 0686449530 afters 7april im ready

I think there is little understanding about how Muslim men, especially Arabic speakers, feel at all levels, politics, socially, and sexually. And I believe we Whites struggle even with almost every society that looks different from ours, being Indian, Chinese, you name it. We are unable to talk to most of them. Some days ago, a girlfriend of mine and I met a mid-age Palestinian guy in a cafe. We talked a lot about politics, and he was very nervous and afraid of being misunderstood by two ladies who are not leftists and not familiar with the plight of his people. He later on wanted to show his entertainment skills and invited us to have dinner at his place. We accepted. He prepared some quick tasty dish while we were drinking some alcohol-free beer. Around 1 hr later, two friends around of his arrived and sat at the table with us. They two felt compelled to explain what was going on in their country. We had a long conversation about our culture and their culture, their music and our music, and then, men and women. We danced a little and one of the men told me he wanted to kiss me. We all began dancing tighter and tighter at the rhythm of their music. We could sense how excited these gentlemen were. We did our best to make them forget for a night about the bad news. After sex, we were in their arms on the couch, resting, like women and men who know each other from long ago, changing partners, and having more sex. It was a win-win. The men were relaxed, we had great sex, and felt good contributing to the understanding between different cultures. We plan to meet this week again in a larger group with more of their friends.

I think there is little understanding about how Muslim men, especially Arabic speakers, feel at all levels, politics, socially, and sexually. And I believe we Whites struggle even with almost every society that looks different from ours, being Indian, Chinese, you name it. We are unable to talk to most of them. Some days ago, a girlfriend of mine and I met a mid-age Palestinian guy in a cafe. We talked a lot about politics, and he was very nervous and afraid of being misunderstood by two ladies who are not leftists and not familiar with the plight of his people. He later on wanted to show his entertainment skills and invited us to have dinner at his place. We accepted. He prepared some quick tasty dish while we were drinking some alcohol-free beer. Around 1 hr later, two friends around of his arrived and sat at the table with us. They two felt compelled to explain what was going on in their country. We had a long conversation about our culture and their culture, their music and our music, and then, men and women. We danced a little and one of the men told me he wanted to kiss me. We all began dancing tighter and tighter at the rhythm of their music. We could sense how excited these gentlemen were. We did our best to make them forget for a night about the bad news. After sex, we were in their arms on the couch, resting, like women and men who know each other from long ago, changing partners, and having more sex. It was a win-win. The men were relaxed, we had great sex, and felt good contributing to the understanding between different cultures. We plan to meet this week again in a larger group with more of their friends.
Now that is lovely♥️

Now that's a nice gesture!

Back