Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don´t really get what this thread is all about.Are wives supposed to be turned on by the bulls religion affiliation? Coz there are Indian Muslims,arab Muslims,Black muslims and even White muslims!

Last edited:
Muslim its not race... its a religion. Religion its not sexy, big NOT sexy.

religion is WAY sexy! its not even alwaze so diffrent from race...like im a jewish girl...sum people say we're a religion n sum say we're a race (even tho we cum in all diffrent colors lol) n lots of us arent religous at all...so maybe jews are a lil of both? i dont realy care lol...maybe muslim is getting to be like that too...like when people say racist stuff about it like its ok to exclude muslims cuz "its sick totalitarian ideology based on ******* and killing" (sum1 actualy said that here!)...that feels like its tryna make Muslims into a race! or at least treat them like one...a bad one...its just like what President Voldemort says about Mexicans! anywaze i like all shapes n sizes n colors n kinds of guyz (and cocks!) but for sure its a big sexual charge when the guy is like realy diffrent from me...different race or religion or age or whatever...its ALL hot! i wanna get fucked by Black n brown guyz Arabs n Indians n Pakis n muslims n hindus n buddists n maybe even sum christains lol (j/k)...and i luv jews too cuz yr my peeps! its not even just about all the diffrences...religion all by itself is sexy...God is like my ultimite Dom! and He obv wants me to be realy horny cuz He made me like this lol...so yah this site is pretty much about diffrent races but that dont mean we cant ever talk about other sexy stuff like hi heelz n riding crops n choklit syrup n religion :p

What i find so interesting in interracial dating are the differences between me and him. This also very true, if hes a muslim. Its such a different culture, theire believes and traditions and values. I find it realy fascinating. So yeah a black muslim man is a double plus :)
In the Muslim culture is the education for men not like ours. The men have to be strong and dominant. Because this so many Girl like these Boys.... they are most not good for Long relationship, but they make the Girls horny. Often the relationships get broken and the Girls crying, but they Need these muslim Boys again and again…… and i like to see….. sometimes i imagine that 5 strong muslim Boys come to me, hit me, laugh at me, put a dildo in my ass und fuck my girlfried and she like and do all they want....

In the Muslim culture is the education for men not like ours. The men have to be strong and dominant. Because this so many Girl like these Boys.... they are most not good for Long relationship, but they make the Girls horny. Often the relationships get broken and the Girls crying, but they Need these muslim Boys again and again…… and i like to see….. sometimes i imagine that 5 strong muslim Boys come to me, hit me, laugh at me, put a dildo in my ass und fuck my girlfried and she like and do all they want....
Yes your right its a more traditional culture, where the roles of men and women are more clear. I realy like that and i think its making los of things in a relatinship more easy and relaxed. But yes its something you have to get used to it as a western girl. Its defnitely very different at first.

I think it’s especially important in Europe where Muslims are becoming such a huge chunk of the population. It’s a beautiful way of making Muslim men feel welcome and integrated and counter the horrible right wing media’s islamophobia.

I’m in the uk and I know a few white girls with Muslim men. A few might convert soon :)
And they should convert

Back