Multiple wifes is the solution

Bash-man

Male
Real Person
This cuckold fetish is a male driven fantasy, middle aged guys ,who demand more sexuality from look for other ways to get turned on! So invite another man to bedroom ,guys this doesnt even happen in ******* kingdom in general ,better to get multiple wifes than invite another man i would wifes wouldn't be as shocked as inviting another, plus women Love money and shopping more than sex anyway ,so just spend more money on them and Live a normal life!

Sounds like you should concentrate on disappointing just one wife instead of disappointing multiple wives. Lol.
Cuckold relationship is a dead man and a griefing wife, disappointed wifes will get over it with time ,money and shopping lol

When my wife cut me out of her play and started seeing black men without my being involved anymore, I retaliated by getting more wives to fuck on my own! The wives were someone else's wives,married white wives,mothers and grandmothers. I became the bull,fucking everyone I could find! I loved sending them home to their husbands full of my cum. I took my anger towards my wife out on their asses literally! My wife is very jealous of other women being around me, but still wanted to go do her thing. Having her cake and eating it too. She wanted to go fuck black men,while I stayed home and watched the *******! I said no fucking way am I going to play Mr Mom,while you are out getting plowed. We compromised and each stayed home with the ******* one night a week while the other played ! She didn't take it well that I was out fucking other women, but I wasn't the one who decided to go out on their own! So multiple wives were the answer for me,someone else's wives!

Back