Multiple BBC'S

Wow this question is too much. Why would anyone think taking on multiple men would limit number by color. It would be something if you could be positive about color without sight or being told. My experience that is not possible without some other ways to help with the choice.
A long time swinger i know the myths are more mental than real. Attended a large swinger party in southern California and naughty games was a regular event at their meetings. Five females were selected and as a visiting guest i of course got picked. We were blindfolded spread eagle with hands restrained so we could not touch the males. Each was penetrated by five guys, A rainbow of colors. Blacks, whites and three Asians.
We were to tell the race or color of every male who had sex with us. Not a single one got them all right. Some got one or two, no one got three and one wife got a gag prize for getting them all wrong.
The number of men depends on the female. If she loves sex and wants long sessions with several men work your way up. The guys selected are also a big factor as not all men are equal in performance. You could party for five hours nonstop with three studs or end up frustrated after being with five that were not studs.
I've done small to large groups of black men. They are not allk equal in performance or size. Like all men they are individuals, not all hung or with more stamina . The main difference between races in my experiences was the interaction between the guys involved and the treatment . My guy questioned me at one time and the only thing that came out of it was the experience was different and i guess most would call it more intense. The all white groups of guys in many cases were less verbal. Pulling a train often the best way to get maximum performance out of the group. The black guys almost always very verbal, more likely to pile on or gang bang making the experience different. Both good in different ways. One like being made love to by multiple guys the other the feeling of being totally fucked. There is a difference and the lady's I'm sure have times when one or the other is the mood of the night.
Either way she should find her limit and add a guy or two unless she's positive everyone invited will show. Sometimes they don't that has remained consistent forever.

Love to have a chance to have a ,bbc gb in my wedding dress would be ultimate fantasy
I agree, i did several bachelor parties starting out in a white gown with veil. Not my wedding dress as i didn't have one but it did add some increased excitement for everyone involved. Not as sexy as some of my outfits but the guys really loved it.

Its all about the situation and chemistry, we have had met with 2 males several times and had opposite experiences, but most definitely should be tried at least once

Back