Multiple BBC'S

A few times. If it's possible, try and make sure they're comfortable being naked around other guys, you'd be surprised how many say they are but when it comes time to have fun they chicken out because another guy has his dick out.
If you want the best night ever, get two bi black guys! Two bi black guys and you, it will blow your mind!

Definitely recommend it
Oh ! My word Yes !!! Many times, and I must say I loved it.
However I would say this, When I first started In the lifestyle it was for many years white on white, I found that in most occasions where I wanted 3 partners or 2 partners, I could accommodate them fairly easily.
When I was ,I think about 48 ish , I discovered. The joys of BBC, I got doubley penetrated at a swingers party Nr London.
I must say I really enjoyed the experience, but because of the increased size and girth I was quite sore afterwards for several days.
However the experience really turned me on, I discussed it with my Husband ( He was into swinging and had His fair share of other Woman ) He said why don’t I practice with a large vibrator.
So I ordered 3 of varying sizes, this was to practice my anal fucking technique , Over a short period of time I got used to the size in both my Pussey and bum.
As time went by , We went to to buy a new car, the guy selling it at the Volkswagen dealer, was a drop dead gorgeous black guy, I said to my Hubby, OooH ! He is gorgeous.!!!
My Husband said that he thought He was attracted to me, and went to the toilet, So when he came back from sorting the paperwork I was alone with Him, One thing led to Another and I ended up becoming His long term lover ( For about 10 years ).
He was much younger than I, and had a young family, So I,couldn’t see Him as much as maybe we both liked, also I Always ,loved and considered my Husband point of view.
He never minded what I got up to, as long as I was careful, and did not let anyone know what we/I was up to.
As I have said before all this happened at around age 48 ish.
I became His black cock slut, His Brother who was in the navy had a nice apartment in Canary Wharf , that He used to see me ,and arrange parties where we could enjoy group sex etc.
So,all my practicing with my vibrator paid off, I never had any trouble accommodating any of the group of guys that had me, In fact my regular boyfriend had the biggest cock I have ever seen, Which was what turned me on so much when we first met.
Anyway what I am trying to get to in a roundabout way.
Is if you are considering a situation where you may be doubly penetrated ( I love it ) then I found practicing with a large vibrator , that is suitably soft coupled with some lubrication, worked for me.
I have never had a problem being used by some pretty big boys .
😜😁👌

Back