multiculturalism europe

We aren't reproducing because the system created the perfect conditions for abysmal white birth rates(divided families(feminism), abortion campaigns, dogmatic miscegenation propaganda, Europhobic, one-sided accounts of history taught in schools etc etc) , while the birth rates of minorities are subsidized by that same system( in the form of racial quotas and welfare, which is paid by mostly white people).

In a double standard free society that takes into account the indigenous status of white people in Europe, the white birth rates would be as high as nearly anyone else. Racist minorities and clueless goobers like you are the reason why white birth rates are so low, not nature.

BTW, I am sure you are aware that I am actually a member of stormfront, so I hope you realize that we look down on our opposition's mental efficiency as much as you drones supposedly look down on ours.
To admit that you are a member of storm front only confirms my first statement. Storm front is a joke and I read it and laugh until I can't laugh any more. This is because it is so damn funny. Well, not really what is written but the people who write it are hilarious. It is amazing how stupid some people are to believe that garbage but even more amazing that anyone has the balls to write it when they know it is completely contrived. Not a single statistic that is ever quoted is actual e.g. your assertion that welfare is the reason that minorities breed more and your belief that feminism causes white male families to separate. I think you and your friends on Storm front should join L Ron Hubbard and write some science fiction. Oh wait, you already do, it just doesn't actually have any science in it.
Do us all a favor and stay where you belong. Racists have no place on a web site that is about interracial intermingling. Your commentary is offensive to everyone who does belong here and your "ideas" are designed to promote hate and malice. You disgust me.

Bull. Non-white birthrates have been steady(at a much higher number) for decades in the west, while ours drop from low to abysmal(Germany, Spain, Greece etc), even as non-whites move up the economic ladder and white mortality rates skyrocket.

This society is designed from top to bottom to suck every single drop of life ******* out of white people while scapegoating us until our dying breath.
Actually non-whites in western european countries have less and less children as the generations go on. Birth control and secularisation are much more powerful then the conspiracy stuff you believe in. Non whites are often less secular, have less educated children etc.

You do not nave to wear a tinfoil hat to be against the marxist propaganda tho.

Storm front is not an "organization" it's a sick website full of dogmatic, contrived propaganda spewed by the most uneducated and ignorant people in this country. Moreover, they are full of hate. White eradication is not a prescription. It's an eventual reality. White aren't reproducing. When white women mate with non whites, they are reproducing. You do the math.
Hahaha, you accuse others of being non-scientific while spewing nonsense without data driven by you sexual fetish.

Show me your data; the percentage of white women having babies with non whites first of all to see what type of an impact any possible higher reproduction rate might have. And show me how much more babies they have with non white males. If that would make any kid of a dent in the reproduction of whites I will stand corrected. Spoiler, I wont.

Actually non-whites in western european countries have less and less children as the generations go on. Birth control and secularisation are much more powerful then the conspiracy stuff you believe in. Non whites are often less secular, have less educated children etc.

You do not nave to wear a tinfoil hat to be against the marxist propaganda tho.

Hahaha, you accuse others of being non-scientific while spewing nonsense without data driven by you sexual fetish.

Show me your data; the percentage of white women having babies with non whites first of all to see what type of an impact any possible higher reproduction rate might have. And show me how much more babies they have with non white males. If that would make any kid of a dent in the reproduction of whites I will stand corrected. Spoiler, I wont.
Duna,
It is a fact, according to every census taken, that birth rates in Europe are falling off a cliff, except for the immigrant community.
Same way they have disappeared in japan. Japan now has a society where the number of new workers is not even close to replacing those that retire. Europe is not very far behind. These are census facts.
As for the reason? There are several. People being more educated realize they cannot afford *******, so they don't. People realizing how expensive ******* are, want a life for themselves, so they don't.
Immigrant people, realizing they have nothing, have *******, realizing that 4 sons, equal a life that can take care of them in old age.
Europe has invited the things they are now experiencing. I pray that America will be smarter. If not, I feel a lot of the great minds will be gone, much like the Atlas Shrugged series of movies. Not that I put myself in that class, but I will be among the first to go.

Duna,
It is a fact, according to every census taken, that birth rates in Europe are falling off a cliff, except for the immigrant community.
Same way they have disappeared in japan. Japan now has a society where the number of new workers is not even close to replacing those that retire. Europe is not very far behind. These are census facts.
As for the reason? There are several. People being more educated realize they cannot afford *******, so they don't. People realizing how expensive ******* are, want a life for themselves, so they don't.
Immigrant people, realizing they have nothing, have *******, realizing that 4 sons, equal a life that can take care of them in old age.
Europe has invited the things they are now experiencing. I pray that America will be smarter. If not, I feel a lot of the great minds will be gone, much like the Atlas Shrugged series of movies. Not that I put myself in that class, but I will be among the first to go.
There is a discrepancy between immigrant and Europeans. I never denied that.

I merely made a nuance and explained that the abortion and other tinfoil hatter nonsense make no sense.

Other then that you made the same points.

PEW data;

http://www.globalreligiousfutures.o...us_affiliation=23&age_group=all&pdfMode=false

Last edited:
I am sorry. I am sorry that europe is being ruined and I am sorry that so many of your "continent mates" don't see it. There is a lot of beauty and culture in europe and I fear it will be destroyed, the same way it was by ISIS in Iraq.

I am sorry. I am sorry that europe is being ruined and I am sorry that so many of your "continent mates" don't see it. There is a lot of beauty and culture in europe and I fear it will be destroyed, the same way it was by ISIS in Iraq.
Well I know one thing for sure, there is a lot of overlap between the end of Rome and the way things look right now in Europe.

As if any of this ******* will happen in my lifetime. But yes, Europe is truly fucked by the Muslim hordes.

Ah, well, I could engage you in a battle of wits, but there's little satisfaction in it when you are obviously unarmed.
That is what every idiot with the power to google at will says.

Go back to watching the NBC that totally didn't edit Zimmerman's 911 call to further exacerbate the already ridiculous racial tensions at the time of the Trayvon Martin case(due to the fact that media endlessly called Zimmerman "white"). Go back to the other non-Fox media outlets that totally didn't repeatedly flash an image of a 12 year old Trayvon on the screen for weeks to try to insinuate that Zimmerman couldn't have been overpowered and beaten as badly as the lacerations indicated, and to elicit guilt from people who actually listened objectively to Zimmerman's defense case.

People with an actual head on their shoulders know that every media outlet lies or covers up details that hurt the sensibilities of their staff, they don't scapegoat the only one that disagrees with their worldview.

That is what every idiot with the power to google at will says.

Go back to watching the NBC that totally didn't edit Zimmerman's 911 call to further exacerbate the already ridiculous racial tensions at the time of the Trayvon Martin case(due to the fact that media endlessly called Zimmerman "white"). Go back to the other non-Fox media outlets that totally didn't repeatedly flash an image of a 12 year old Trayvon on the screen for weeks to try to insinuate that Zimmerman couldn't have been overpowered and beaten as badly as the lacerations indicated, and to elicit guilt from people who actually listened objectively to Zimmerman's defense case.

People with an actual head on their shoulders know that every media outlet lies or covers up details that hurt the sensibilities of their staff, they don't scapegoat the only one that disagrees with their worldview.
Who cares if Trayvon Martin was bigger, taller. Zimmerman is TOTALLY responsible for what happened. 26yo armed pussy who talked big about his MMA skills stalked a 17yo kid walking to his mom's house minding his own business. Zimmerman should have stayed in the vehicle like he was told and if he came upon Trayvon should have done EVERYTHING as an adult male to deescalate the situation. Take a step back rather than throw your chest out. If Trayvon was my kid, Zimmerman wouldn't be alive today. Period!

There is a discrepancy between immigrant and Europeans. I never denied that.

I merely made a nuance and explained that the abortion and other tinfoil hatter nonsense make no sense.

Other then that you made the same points.

PEW data;

http://www.globalreligiousfutures.o...us_affiliation=23&age_group=all&pdfMode=false
It is only "tinfoil hatter nonsense" to people who can't do simple math and don't understand basic economics.
Abortions have killed tens of millions of white babies who could have otherwise produced 100s of millions of descendants through successive generations(effectly repopulating Western Europe and eliminating the arguments for mass immigration).

It is only "tinfoil hatter nonsense" to people who can't do simple math and don't understand basic economics.
Abortions have killed tens of millions of white babies who could have otherwise produced 100s of millions of descendants through successive generations(effectly repopulating Western Europe and eliminating the arguments for mass immigration).
Tens of millions? B.S. Wonder how many white population was lost due to Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini? That I would believe was in the tens of millions. Again, Alpha white males destroying their own through aggression.

Who cares if Trayvon Martin was bigger, taller. Zimmerman is TOTALLY responsible for what happened. 26yo armed pussy who talked big about his MMA skills stalked a 17yo kid walking to his mom's house minding his own business. Zimmerman should have stayed in the vehicle like he was told and if he came upon Trayvon should have done EVERYTHING as an adult male to deescalate the situation. Take a step back rather than throw your chest out. If Trayvon was my kid, Zimmerman wouldn't be alive today. Period!
Even if you weren't just stating opinionated garbage here, you still did nothing to defend the actions of the "mainstream media"; which consequently started race riots and hate crimes.

Even if you weren't just stating opinionated garbage here, you still did nothing to defend the actions of the "mainstream media"; which consequently started race riots and hate crimes.
And if you believe everything you hear or read from the media as gospel, you're an idiot.

Back