multiculturalism europe

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, particularly in the minds of those who think they know what they are talking about.

You refer no doubt to "******* the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout..." (Quran 9:5). Yet, the "idolaters" does not refer to Christians, it refers to the oligarchy that at the time controlled Mecca and who sought to ******* Muhammad since he was a direct threat to their power.

This is not opinion, it is historical fact, which is neither liberal nor conservative. Take a college course on the development of Western civilization, crack a book, and learn something factual about the origins of both Christianity and Islam. If anyone is dead wrong it is you and the Sean Hannitys of the world who bleat nonsense about the Koran/Quran out of context and with no knowledge at all of history.

Precipitous unilateral action is what got us into our current mess in the first place. As I said, we need a coherent, long-term strategy that induces the governments of Muslim countries to commit their own military forces along with those of the NATO allies, much along the lines of what Bush 41 did successfully and quite distinct from the trumped up unilateral political adventurism cooked up by Bush 43.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, particularly in the minds of those who think they know what they are talking about.

You refer no doubt to "******* the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout..." (Quran 9:5). Yet, the "idolaters" does not refer to Christians, it refers to the oligarchy that at the time controlled Mecca and who sought to ******* Muhammad since he was a direct threat to their power.

This is not opinion, it is historical fact, which is neither liberal nor conservative. Take a college course on the development of Western civilization, crack a book, and learn something factual about the origins of both Christianity and Islam. If anyone is dead wrong it is you and the Sean Hannitys of the world who bleat nonsense about the Koran/Quran out of context and with no knowledge at all of history.

Precipitous unilateral action is what got us into our current mess in the first place. As I said, we need a coherent, long-term strategy that induces the governments of Muslim countries to commit their own military forces along with those of the NATO allies, much along the lines of what Bush 41 did successfully and quite distinct from the trumped up unilateral political adventurism cooked up by Bush 43.

Hate to say it, but again, you don't know what you are talking about.

"******* the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, ******* the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60

Need any more proof? Read and ye shall learn.
Obviously, you were opposed to the second gulf war. So obviously you would rail against taking these butchers out.
Would you rather fight them here? or over there? Because, believe me, they are doing everything they can to get into this country and turn it into a bloodbath. Or did you happen to miss the video that was put out by the planner of the Paris attacks?
You know, it is really easy for people who have never done anything to support the defense of our country to sit back on their butts and enjoy the freedoms that some of my friends died to protect. Strap on a BDU, a rifle, and a pack. Feel the bullets whizzing by your head. Watch the IED take your buddy's leg or life. Then tell me what wonderful people radical muslims (OMG! He said it!!!) are. And then, you might, just might, have a right to bitch and complain about those protecting our country.
Oh, and by the way, although it was quickly hidden from public view, The New York Times wrote an article about Sarin gas warheads found in Iraq. I posted the link on this forum in another post. Check the politics, politics, politics thread. So, Bush was right. Saddam DID have weapons of mass destruction. Or do you think Asaad was magically able to produce them all of a sudden?

Hate to say it, but again, you don't know what you are talking about.

"******* the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood." Koran 9:123 "When opportunity arises, ******* the infidels wherever you catch them." Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85 "The Jews and the Christians are perverts fight them."... Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 "The unbelievers are silly urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60

Need any more proof? Read and ye shall learn.
Obviously, you were opposed to the second gulf war. So obviously you would rail against taking these butchers out.
Would you rather fight them here? or over there? Because, believe me, they are doing everything they can to get into this country and turn it into a bloodbath. Or did you happen to miss the video that was put out by the planner of the Paris attacks?
You know, it is really easy for people who have never done anything to support the defense of our country to sit back on their butts and enjoy the freedoms that some of my friends died to protect. Strap on a BDU, a rifle, and a pack. Feel the bullets whizzing by your head. Watch the IED take your buddy's leg or life. Then tell me what wonderful people radical muslims (OMG! He said it!!!) are. And then, you might, just might, have a right to bitch and complain about those protecting our country.
Oh, and by the way, although it was quickly hidden from public view, The New York Times wrote an article about Sarin gas warheads found in Iraq. I posted the link on this forum in another post. Check the politics, politics, politics thread. So, Bush was right. Saddam DID have weapons of mass destruction. Or do you think Asaad was magically able to produce them all of a sudden?

I posted a while back in answer to a commenter about the WMD. It included the 155mm shells found with Sarin, the two IED's used against American forces.

Look, there are about 1 billion Muslims worldwide, of whom a tiny fraction -- I've seen figures on the order of less than one-half of one percent -- actively adhere to the radicalism of Wahabism and Salafism, which seem to be the source of ISIS/L and the butchers of Paris.

This isn't a war of Islam versus Christianity; it's a war in which radical Jihadists are perverting the teachings of the Koran to justify acts of political terrorism masquerading as a religious/cultural conflict. There's a history of this that dates back to the Crusades, and the West itself hasn't exactly been enlightened in its interactions with the Middle East.

No matter how strongly we feel the need to punish ISIS/L and supporters, unilateral and indiscriminate Western retaliation deepens the cycle of violence and hatred and gives Wahabists what they want: an all out cultural and religious war with the West.

We need to induce Middle Eastern powers to recognize that Jihadists threaten their interests even more than ours (they know this, which is why the are too-often afraid to act), and to join with us in a carefully executed military response, coupled with the immediate cessation of tolerating these murderers in the hopes of placating them. Acting in concert with the governments of Muslim countries sends an unmistakable signal that this is not an East versus West conflict, it is a conflict between responsible governments and abject terrorism.
Just waiting for them all to step up. Israel should be included in a support(medical) capacity. We're all in this, together! Being an atheist I could care less what god anyone praises. Just need to get this done and it's going to be bloody and *******.

Nice to see you follow the liberal playbook.
Run out of arguments/Get proven to be wrong and you resort to insults. You should be proud of being a true liberal.
Actually, it's pointless to argue with someone like you, who simply makes up facts to support his extremist views. There are Gigabytes worth of wasted pages on the internet asserting that the Quran is a book of violence and hatred condoning the ******* of unbelievers. If you wish to selectively quote parts of Sutras and divorce the selected quotes from the real historic context in which Muhammad was writing down what he had "received" from Allah, when he and his followers were besieged by those actually referred to as "idolaters," there's no point in attempting to reason with you. You can do the same selective quoting without historic context with the Bible and make the case that it too is a book filled with intolerance and violence promoting hatred against non Christians.

There's no difference between your ahistorical selective misrepresentation of the Quran, and the use of the Quran by Jihadists to justify the acts of violence against the West which you wish to use in turn to "******* 'em all and let god sort it out." History's full of examples in which religious extremists from every corner of the world have used "their" god as the justification for the slaughter of other humans. In fact, more atrocities have been committed in the name of religion than can be counted. This kind of intolerance and religious hatred leaves me firmly planted in the Agnostic camp.

As for playbooks, it's SOP for reactionaries to use name-calling terms like "******* heart liberals" just like you in fact initiated and then whine about how mean liberals are for calling a reactionary idiot a reactionary idiot.

This isn't about Democrat or Republican or liberal or conservative or Christian or Muslim. It is about West and East acting together in common purpose to find long-term solutions to terrorists who threaten all of us alike. That won't happen if we look to justify our actions by misquoting and misrepresenting one another's religions and cultures as justification for unilateral interventions that leave chaos in their wake. We already did that under Bush 43 and look how well that worked out. If wanting a long-term solution to a complex problem with a commitment of support from both West and East as opposed to just blasting away and making it worse means I'm a "true liberal" then I am proud to be guilty as charged.

I don't see how you can say I am misquoting when the passages are taken directly from the Koran, or maybe that is too hard for you to understand.
Anyway, as you said, it is pointless arguing with you. You are what you are. At least I quote sources and don't make up passages in my spare time.
Oh I forgot, I'm dealing with a scholar of muslim studies.
Long term solution is the rest of the muslims in the world need to stand up to the radicals and say "what you are doing is wrong!". But they have had plenty of opportunity to do so and still refuse. So, the next best solution is to send the radical idiots to meet Allah on a personal level.
And I could care less what religion you are. THAT is not what I am opposed to. I am opposed to you trying to sound like an expert when everything I have seen says you are dead wrong, have not read either the Bible or the Koran, and don't care that you are a robot for idiots. Oh! I forgot. I am talking to a Muslim culture and Middle East expert.
Well, Mr. Expert, as I said before. Dress in BDU's. Strap on a rifle and pack. Face these guys on the battlefield. And then you might, just might, have the right to lecture me.

Actually, it's pointless to argue with someone like you, who simply makes up facts to support his extremist views. There are Gigabytes worth of wasted pages on the internet asserting that the Quran is a book of violence and hatred condoning the ******* of unbelievers. If you wish to selectively quote parts of Sutras and divorce the selected quotes from the real historic context in which Muhammad was writing down what he had "received" from Allah, when he and his followers were besieged by those actually referred to as "idolaters," there's no point in attempting to reason with you. You can do the same selective quoting without historic context with the Bible and make the case that it too is a book filled with intolerance and violence promoting hatred against non Christians.

There's no difference between your ahistorical selective misrepresentation of the Quran, and the use of the Quran by Jihadists to justify the acts of violence against the West which you wish to use in turn to "******* 'em all and let god sort it out." History's full of examples in which religious extremists from every corner of the world have used "their" god as the justification for the slaughter of other humans. In fact, more atrocities have been committed in the name of religion than can be counted. This kind of intolerance and religious hatred leaves me firmly planted in the Agnostic camp.

As for playbooks, it's SOP for reactionaries to use name-calling terms like "******* heart liberals" just like you in fact initiated and then whine about how mean liberals are for calling a reactionary idiot a reactionary idiot.

This isn't about Democrat or Republican or liberal or conservative or Christian or Muslim. It is about West and East acting together in common purpose to find long-term solutions to terrorists who threaten all of us alike. That won't happen if we look to justify our actions by misquoting and misrepresenting one another's religions and cultures as justification for unilateral interventions that leave chaos in their wake. We already did that under Bush 43 and look how well that worked out. If wanting a long-term solution to a complex problem with a commitment of support from both West and East as opposed to just blasting away and making it worse means I'm a "true liberal" then I am proud to be guilty as charged.
You sound like reza aslan adept. Any amount of logic and pew results will not change your mind.

Don't worry, people I regard pertty highly ins ome regards suffer the same faith, like Chomsky. Yet again he might be senile by now.

that newspaper title is just being inflammatory (as usual with the Daily Mail). muhammed is used as a title for most muslim boys. they're usually given a name after that which is the one people use. both my *******'s are officially named "Muhammed", bot nobody calls them that and aside from legal documents, nobody would know or care. They don't even know that "muhammed" is in their name. they'll realise when they look at their passports one day and ask who muhammed is??

really what the article has done is tallied up the birth of all muslim boys and compared that to boys with names such as "James" or "David" or whatever and, predictably, got to the retarded conclusion of "omg we're being overrun with immigrants". had they bothered to find out what's the deal with muslim's naming their sons muhammed, they'd have realised that it's the *second* or *middle* name that's in common usage.

it's not that different to having Christian names were some people go by that name and others go by another given name.

you only have to go into any school with a sizable minority of muslims to see that almost none of them are actually named mohammed on the school register.
Typical crap straight from The Guardian...

Britain(and Europe as a whole) is being "overrun by immigrants", and even the data on left wing propaganda sites proves it quite clearly.

And you wonder why stormfront and other white nationalist organizations exist...

I can't wait until the European nationalists ride amnesty international straight up the left's ass.

LOL
Storm front is not an "organization" it's a sick website full of dogmatic, contrived propaganda spewed by the most uneducated and ignorant people in this country. Moreover, they are full of hate. White eradication is not a prescription. It's an eventual reality. White aren't reproducing. When white women mate with non whites, they are reproducing. You do the math.

Storm front is not an "organization" it's a sick website full of dogmatic, contrived propaganda spewed by the most uneducated and ignorant people in this country. Moreover, they are full of hate. White eradication is not a prescription. It's an eventual reality. White aren't reproducing. When white women mate with non whites, they are reproducing. You do the math.
We aren't reproducing because the system created the perfect conditions for abysmal white birth rates(divided families(feminism), abortion campaigns, dogmatic miscegenation propaganda, Europhobic, one-sided accounts of history taught in schools etc etc) , while the birth rates of minorities are subsidized by that same system( in the form of racial quotas and welfare, which is paid by mostly white people).

In a double standard free society that takes into account the indigenous status of white people in Europe, the white birth rates would be as high as nearly anyone else. Racist minorities and clueless goobers like you are the reason why white birth rates are so low, not nature.

BTW, I am sure you are aware that I am actually a member of stormfront, so I hope you realize that we look down on our opposition's mental efficiency as much as you drones supposedly look down on ours.

We aren't reproducing because the system created the perfect conditions for abysmal white birth rates(divided families(feminism), abortion campaigns, dogmatic miscegenation propaganda, Europhobic, one-sided accounts of history taught in schools etc etc) , while the birth rates of minorities are subsidized by that same system( in the form of racial quotas and welfare, which is paid by mostly white people).

In a double standard free society that takes into account the indigenous status of white people in Europe, the white birth rates would be as high as nearly anyone else. Racist minorities and clueless goobers like you are the reason why white birth rates are so low, not nature.

BTW, I am sure you are aware that I am actually a member of stormfront, so I hope you realize that we look down on our opposition's mental efficiency as much as you drones supposedly look down on ours.
We have lower birthrates because we live in highly developed nations. The better taken care of the population (big middle class, socio economic mobility etc) the less children people are inclined to produce. We just take better care of them.

Abortion rates are no where near producing empirical data explaining the drop in reproduction. These type of arguments are ideological just like the cultural marxism you speak of.

It's exactly like yo said, muslims generally use a disproportional amount of welfare. They have many *******, no jobs, bad health compared to native europeans. The Europeans in term have less *******, invest in them more and work multiple jobs etc. Especially higher educated couples have less *******. The IQ drain is something to worry about. But you know eugenics has a bad name :)

Strangely inter european migration is (from balkan countries, Poland etc) is also viewed negative by right-wing politicians while they generally contribute more then the native population.

EDIT: good to note tho is that it keeps wages low and they mostly transfer what they earned back to poland etc. Do not buy a house etc. On the other hand they mostly do jobs that if they would have not not been able to do them it would have been outsourced.

We have lower birthrates because we live in highly developed nations. The better taken care of the population (big middle class, socio economic mobility etc) the less children people are inclined to produce. We just take better care of them.

Abortion rates are no where near producing empirical data explaining the drop in reproduction. These type of arguments are ideological just like the cultural marxism you speak of.

It's exactly like yo said, muslims generally use a disproportional amount of welfare. They have many *******, no jobs, bad health compared to native europeans. The Europeans in term have less *******, invest in them more and work multiple jobs etc. Especially higher educated couples have less *******. The IQ drain is something to worry about. But you know eugenics has a bad name :)

Strangely inter european migration is (from balkan countries, Poland etc) is also viewed negative by right-wing politicians while they generally contribute more then the native population.
Bull. Non-white birthrates have been steady(at a much higher number) for decades in the west, while ours drop from low to abysmal(Germany, Spain, Greece etc), even as non-whites move up the economic ladder and white mortality rates skyrocket.

This society is designed from top to bottom to suck every single drop of life ******* out of white people while scapegoating us until our dying breath.

Back