multiculturalism europe

i has funny exp in "depraved" Paris and Milan, night club I found men, they want me , want sex :) but my hubby in bar, the guys i have hooked - know nothing about such lifestyle, their reaction was: wtf?? changed faces, no more lust..
Europe swinging and cuckolding does happen, but people aren't as comfortable I think over here as they are in the US maybe? Not sure because I'm single, too young to settle with a husband, so I won't be stepping into the realms of swinging or anything like that for another few years for sure... :)

Poppycock.

Islam is perfectly compatible with western society and is very similar in principle to Christianity and has many of the same prophets and beliefs.

Do you want Christians to go back from where they came from.

People and religion are from where they live from day to day not 'some other place'

The Burmese say the Rohingya do not belong in Burma because they have only lived there 300 years...how many Americans can say their family have lived in the USA for such a length of time...

Isn't freedom of religion one of the tenets of the American constitution?
your right

Jen both the U.K. and France are already screwed with the Muslim hordes and have only their liberal elites to blame. There are no Frenchmen in France any longer.

Yes i was just reading that in France there is not a single French man. Amazing really when you think about it. I wonder where they went though? That's the big question. It's probable that it was the Frenchmen who hijacked the Malaysian jet and flew it to an undisclosed location! But then again, I can't see how all Frenchmen could fit in just one jet. I'll have to rethink this.

Yes i was just reading that in France there is not a single French man. Amazing really when you think about it. I wonder where they went though? That's the big question. It's probable that it was the Frenchmen who hijacked the Malaysian jet and flew it to an undisclosed location! But then again, I can't see how all Frenchmen could fit in just one jet. I'll have to rethink this.
No, their all watching the Muslims in France run to join ISIL and then greet them when they are allowed to come back. Smdh....shoot the radicals on site. Period.

your right
No he is not right. He is full of it in this case. In many others he is not.
Anyone who has read both the Koran and the New testament know how incompatible Sharia Law is with our laws here in the USA and Christianity in general. See, what many muslims will point out is that in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, there were commands and ways to worship and punishment, etc., etc. And they are right (although nowhere that I have seen in the bible does it say ******* anyone who refuses to convert to Christianity.).
However, what these people fail to realize is there is both an Old Testament (which most Christians no longer follow) and a New Testament (which is what most of Christianity now follows). This new testament does not talk of punishment for not following God's rules (except for being separated from HIM) or of death as a punishment. It talks of love and peace and common sense parables.
The difference is, Christians evolved and realized that some of the Old Testament rules and laws were the wrong way to go. Muslims are still using the same Koran that they have used since the beginning - the one that tells them it is ok to ******* innocents and those who do not convert to muslim.

Look, there are about 1 billion Muslims worldwide, of whom a tiny fraction -- I've seen figures on the order of less than one-half of one percent -- actively adhere to the radicalism of Wahabism and Salafism, which seem to be the source of ISIS/L and the butchers of Paris.

This isn't a war of Islam versus Christianity; it's a war in which radical Jihadists are perverting the teachings of the Koran to justify acts of political terrorism masquerading as a religious/cultural conflict. There's a history of this that dates back to the Crusades, and the West itself hasn't exactly been enlightened in its interactions with the Middle East.

No matter how strongly we feel the need to punish ISIS/L and supporters, unilateral and indiscriminate Western retaliation deepens the cycle of violence and hatred and gives Wahabists what they want: an all out cultural and religious war with the West.

We need to induce Middle Eastern powers to recognize that Jihadists threaten their interests even more than ours (they know this, which is why the are too-often afraid to act), and to join with us in a carefully executed military response, coupled with the immediate cessation of tolerating these murderers in the hopes of placating them. Acting in concert with the governments of Muslim countries sends an unmistakable signal that this is not an East versus West conflict, it is a conflict between responsible governments and abject terrorism.

Look, there are about 1 billion Muslims worldwide, of whom a tiny fraction -- I've seen figures on the order of less than one-half of one percent -- actively adhere to the radicalism of Wahabism and Salafism, which seem to be the source of ISIS/L and the butchers of Paris.

This isn't a war of Islam versus Christianity; it's a war in which radical Jihadists are perverting the teachings of the Koran to justify acts of political terrorism masquerading as a religious/cultural conflict. There's a history of this that dates back to the Crusades, and the West itself hasn't exactly been enlightened in its interactions with the Middle East.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ulation-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/
Actually, according to Pew Research, the number is 1.6 billion in 2010. Percentage of radicalized muslims:
https://sites.google.com/site/islam...w-many-muslims-are-there-how-many-are-jihadis

Estimates average around 7% of the worlds Islamic population are engaged in some active form of terror activity, in some sort of active support, planning or implementing mode. 7% seems like a relatively small proportion. However, assuming a moderate estimate of 1.5 billion Muslims, even 5% would be what?

5% of 1.5 billion = "only" 75 million (75,000,000) are actively involved in some phase of violent Jihad.

Surveys have shown that an average of 25% of the Islamic population supports or condone some form of violent jihad. And these are just the ones who admit to it.

25% of 1.5 billion = "only" 375 million (375,000,000)

So, I don't know where you are getting your numbers from, but they are wrong. Imagine 75 MILLION people wanting to ******* us, while 375 million cheered them on. Think they could do some damage? Imagine only 8 people killed 130 in France and left 400 wounded, 100 of them critical? Now, I think we are all capable of extrapolating out the numbers.

They are perverting the Koran? Have you ever read it? It's right there in black and white that those who refuse to convert are to be killed. It is not an interpretation. IT IS IN THE FREAKIN BOOK!!!!! This IS a war of Islam vs. Christianity! Why do you think they shout "Allahu Akbar" whenever they attack? It does not mean "Have a nice day.". It means "God is Great". You ******* heart liberals refuse to live in the real world and it makes me nauseus. You can't even SAY the words "radical islam". Insanity at its best. You want to be all touch feely with them? Go move to the Middle East and invite some of them over for dinner. See how long that dinner party lasts.

I never said anything about punishing ISIS. I SAID ******* THEM!!!! That is the only thing they understand. Anyone who says differently needs to watch some of the beheading videos or the one where they burned that pilot alive on youtube.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are also entitled to be dead wrong. Just please do the rest of us a favor and stay out of positions of power. The rest of us want to live.

Back