multiculturalism europe

This is the funniest video I have seen in years. Thank you! I really could not stop laughing after the part about it being the jew's fault that Native Americans attacked the settlers. That fire water sure does have magical powers!! I'm sure the fact that the white man wanted to eradicate the Native American (The "settlers) had nothing to do with their attacks on the settlers. It was the evil fire water produced by horrid jews who were hated by Henry Ford and thrown out of Spain and Portugal. Please visit the following site for more dogmatic and enlightening information:
Stormfront.net where everyone is hated equally! Well, not white, christian, southern, uneducated biggots, but pretty much everyone else.

My wife went to Europe last year was surprised by the number of blacks over there . Knew England and France might have a few but said Germany had a lot of black men too. She started dating blacks in college unknown to her family. Our deal was I could ask if she enjoyed the trip and what she did but nothing of a personal or intimate nature unless she wanted to share
Why would she not want to share? Isn't she your wife? I'm not sure I understand this.

i like well-conditioned athletic white, black men. they all can imflame me. but i don't know why - india-men, asians are not my type of men.
and many black and white man also. it depends on man. but he must be black or white , and tall ;)

i like well-conditioned athletic white, black men. they all can imflame me. but i don't know why - india-men, asians are not my type of men.
and many black and white man also. it depends on man. but he must be black or white , and tall ;)
What you like men like me;im tall, but i have tiny dick, small tits and im 43y virgin..watching your pic i jerk dreaming bbc in your pussy.

I had a Belgian lover telling me that the best thing ever was fuck.. from the start, she looked me just to have sex. European women have a very practical view of sex.
We do Ireland is the same, my Cape Verdean man complains that it's impossible to go out for a night in our city without getting laid. It's important to mention too that my city is mostly students like myself... Perfect playground for most black guys.

We do Ireland is the same, my Cape Verdean man complains that it's impossible to go out for a night in our city without getting laid. It's important to mention too that my city is mostly students like myself... Perfect playground for most black guys.

i has funny exp in "depraved" Paris and Milan, night club I found men, they want me , want sex :) but my hubby in bar, the guys i have hooked - know nothing about such lifestyle, their reaction was: wtf?? changed faces, no more lust..

I have friends in Europe (Spain, France, Belgium, Sweden), I'm ready to have some fun with some white pussies!

Back