multiculturalism europe

Your opening sentiments about Jews and slavery are both right and wrong. Jews were not the driving ******* behind slavery in America, you are correct. Another member posted that statement in another thread but deleted it before I could club that batting practice fastball into the upper deck. Jewish slave owners accounted for around 1.25% of all slave owners at any given time in the US. However, Jewish slave owners were represented in larger numbers in Curacao, Suriname, and Brazil, although the numbers in Brazil cannot be accurately quantified because many of the Jews in Brazil were "crypto Jews" or "Conversos" as a result of the Reconquista of the Iberian Peninsula and the Inquisition.
Since I have no knowledge of any of the facts you sight, I can't respond with any credibility. I will check into it however since what you said is very interesting. I would be interested in knowing how many Jews owned slaves and how many slaves they had. I would also like to question the credibility of your facts since today in most if not all of the countries you spoke about, anti-semitism is prevalent.

Ugh... this thread disgusts me. This is a dumpster fire, there's no intelligent debate here (not like anti-diversity white nationalists are capable of that). It doesn't matter if it's a site for interracial sex, there's still some Alt-Right weirdo trolling around and using the old racist pitch about how multi-culturalism is destroying white people. I guess if sociopaths like Milo can be the token Gay Jew for fascism, anyone can.

I say just let the guys who want to jerk off to posts about breeding white women and enslaving white men have this thread so the anti-diversity, pro-segregation, fascist types can spend all day arguing with them.

I did my bit! Got off with a newcomer from Sierra Leone who was claiming asylum and stopping at a hostel in the area, his English was poor but gave him a great welcome and we didnt do much talking! X
I want to convince my wife to do it....any tips?

Blacks may only comprise 13% or 14% of the U.S. population to the white 55%-60% or so but not only do blacks have substantially higher birth-rates than whites (when accounting for WW with black babies vs the opposite), black men marry and breed with white women at far higher rates than white men marry and breed with black women and BF/WF fertility is also higher than the reverse on a per couple basis. I believe something like 3/4 B/W marriages are BM/WF and co-habitation stats are probably no less lopsided. There is far more sperm than there are eggs to be fertilized, so a black men who impregnates a white woman darkens the gene pool. This is before we get to the fact that the black phenotype is dominant and the white recessive.

Along with the U.S., Europe is being invaded from the middle-east and Africa while its European population is shrinking but Africa is experiencing a population explosion. Whites (or white men at least) are at a far greater threat than blacks from an ethnic identity perspective than the other way around. Of course, one could regard this as a eugenic process and an example of survival of the fittest in action. White women who like masculine men and big black cocks have a lot to gain, at least if they are willing to trade off a decline in civilizational quality. Ultimately though it won't matter if white women don't like the decline in wealth or culture; they will go with the virile conquerors either way as female nature and self-preservation dictates.
Eugenic? hahahahahahahaha.

Right, I guess you have some weird parameters to back that one up...

White german girls are very very intrested in Interracial-Sex. Europe 2050 will be Black/Arab-country. The Antifa Germany support that agenda! Im very happy that our great leader Angela Merkel has opend Germany for 2,000,000+ male Refugees since 2015. We have to make the white-male to a minority!
The self hatred some whites exhibit is almost masochistic.

Since I have no knowledge of any of the facts you sight, I can't respond with any credibility. I will check into it however since what you said is very interesting. I would be interested in knowing how many Jews owned slaves and how many slaves they had. I would also like to question the credibility of your facts since today in most if not all of the countries you spoke about, anti-semitism is prevalent.

You should read Antisemitism, The Longest Hatred by Robert Wistrich. You don't need to have a significant number of Jews or any Jews for that matter for antisemitism to exist.

Ugh... this thread disgusts me. This is a dumpster fire, there's no intelligent debate here (not like anti-diversity white nationalists are capable of that). It doesn't matter if it's a site for interracial sex, there's still some Alt-Right weirdo trolling around and using the old racist pitch about how multi-culturalism is destroying white people. I guess if sociopaths like Milo can be the token Gay Jew for fascism, anyone can.

I say just let the guys who want to jerk off to posts about breeding white women and enslaving white men have this thread so the anti-diversity, pro-segregation, fascist types can spend all day arguing with them.

I think you are right. The alt right is pretty disgusting.

What they don’t realise is the diversity and any white decline that they call ‘white genocide’ is actually a natural demographic shift thanks to low white birth rates and immigration.

I think it’s ok for white boys to be turned on by it. It’s a better way of dealing with the crisis is white power than becoming alt right lol

White german girls are very very intrested in Interracial-Sex. Europe 2050 will be Black/Arab-country. The Antifa Germany support that agenda! Im very happy that our great leader Angela Merkel has opend Germany for 2,000,000+ male Refugees since 2015. We have to make the white-male to a minority!

I love your conviction :) as a white male id be happy as a minority. I love diversity

No he is not right. He is full of it in this case. In many others he is not.
Anyone who has read both the Koran and the New testament know how incompatible Sharia Law is with our laws here in the USA and Christianity in general. See, what many muslims will point out is that in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, there were commands and ways to worship and punishment, etc., etc. And they are right (although nowhere that I have seen in the bible does it say ******* anyone who refuses to convert to Christianity.).
However, what these people fail to realize is there is both an Old Testament (which most Christians no longer follow) and a New Testament (which is what most of Christianity now follows). This new testament does not talk of punishment for not following God's rules (except for being separated from HIM) or of death as a punishment. It talks of love and peace and common sense parables.
The difference is, Christians evolved and realized that some of the Old Testament rules and laws were the wrong way to go. Muslims are still using the same Koran that they have used since the beginning - the one that tells them it is ok to ******* innocents and those who do not convert to muslim.
No he is not right. He is full of it in this case. In many others he is not.
Anyone who has read both the Koran and the New testament know how incompatible Sharia Law is with our laws here in the USA and Christianity in general. See, what many muslims will point out is that in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, there were commands and ways to worship and punishment, etc., etc. And they are right (although nowhere that I have seen in the bible does it say ******* anyone who refuses to convert to Christianity.).
However, what these people fail to realize is there is both an Old Testament (which most Christians no longer follow) and a New Testament (which is what most of Christianity now follows). This new testament does not talk of punishment for not following God's rules (except for being separated from HIM) or of death as a punishment. It talks of love and peace and common sense parables.
The difference is, Christians evolved and realized that some of the Old Testament rules and laws were the wrong way to go. Muslims are still using the same Koran that they have used since the beginning - the one that tells them it is ok to ******* innocents and those who do not convert to muslim.

The Koran was written between 610 and 635 A.D. Thus, "from the beginning" is during this period. Moreover, The old testament t is over 5000 years old. The Muslims believe that the Koran is the final word of God passed through Angel Gabriel to Mohammed. In Islam, it is believed that Christians have changed the bible to suit their purposes over the years. They point out that the "new testament" is evidence of this. And even this document it is said has changed. So when you say "Christians evolved", to a Muslim, your correct but not in a good way. It is the few who are educated who lead the rest in all religions. Islam is followed by many illiterate people and spoken in Arabic during Ramadan. Few study the translation. Thus they believe whatever they are told. This gives the Imam tremendous power both spiritually and politically. if an Imam is evil or a power monger, he can influence thousands or hundreds of thousands. He may rule them through fear like Ruholla Khomeini or by catch phrase repetition and teaching. Either way, it is mind control. I have been friends with an educated wonderful person for 30 years who is peaceful and devout. Most Muslims are not terrorists and do not prescribe to violence. Hatred of a group is often also promoted through catch phrases and hypnotic suggestion through repetition. It is counter productive because hate breeds hate. This is why most war is fought in the name of religion. Tolerance of others' beliefs is difficult but important and critical if people are to co exist. That being said, I agree that Muslims do not assimilate into American culture. I have witnessed this first hand many times over. It is obvious that Arabic culture and customs do not work in a democracy or even a republic. Sharia can not be followed simultaneously with American law and tradition. This is why so few Muslims who come here from other countries have friends who are not Muslim. In fact, the Koran says not to have friends who are not "believers", not to waste time with "non believers" and not to sit next to "non-believers". Since this is repeated continuously even in news reports in Muslim newspapers, as a reminder to the reader, how may a Muslim "fit in" in this country? My friend of 30 years is "Americanized" and yet he still does not fit in in so many ways. He is only interested in Indian music, Indian movies, indian culture and indian food. Let's face it, unless a group is willing to accept a new way of life, they will never assimilate. If they can not assimilate much if at all, they will try to change those around them. This is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. The true danger is the groups who recruit people and who use mind control techniques through magazines and other means to convince young people that they should change their interpretation of the world and become violent to "help the cause" of stopping injustice to Muslims. Once they become Muslim in idea, they begin to feel indignant and act with the encouragement of their evil idols. This is tragic. We all need to be aware of what our children are doing, reading and participating in. Parents in this time, can not ignore anything and must be involved in order to protect their ******* from mind control they may encounter online and / or through "friends". Hating Muslims will not solve this any more than hating dogs will stop bad dogs from biting.

Last edited:
I think you are right. The alt right is pretty disgusting.

What they don’t realise is the diversity and any white decline that they call ‘white genocide’ is actually a natural demographic shift thanks to low white birth rates and immigration.

I think it’s ok for white boys to be turned on by it. It’s a better way of dealing with the crisis is white power than becoming alt right lol

I hope no one gives any credibility to the alt white minority. They are generally seen as a bunch of uneducated, ignorant clowns. The decline of the white people is in fact due to intentional low birth rates. In my lifetime, the white community often spoke about the world having too many people and their feeling that more children were not really needed. Other groups did not prescribe to this view. Moreover, black men gladly took the opportunities that were presented to them, i.e. (unfulfilled white women), and created a new culture of supercharged sexuality that the white male could not duplicate. Some argue that "not all black males are hung" or "some black males have small penises". While this is true, in general, there are more well endowed black males and more physically fit black males than there are white males with the same endowments or physically fit bodies an ever before. We all know why this is true. It is no longer acceptable to look down upon anyone because of their race, color etc.There is no need to discuss cultural change ad nauseum. So where does that leave the white boy? It leaves the white boy out of the white woman's bed more than ever before. If he is not totally out of her bed, often there is someone who is in her bed unbeknownst to him or with his full knowledge. After all, nothing can stop a woman's primal drives to have sex with the strongest available. Does this mean that the white race will become extinct? I would like to see a chart that can show scientific fact of the increase in interracial dating, marriage and births world wide that involve black males and white women. I think it would be very telling. Feelings of inferiority, while many white males even on this site would never admit it and also while not all white males feel the same way, permeate the white male psyche today. There are more white virgins, according to U.S. polls in the U.S., than ever before since records have been kept. This opens up the field for black males less of whom are intimidated by sexuality at a young age to take over and enjoy the low hanging fruits. More white females than ever are open to interracial relationships. So is it unrealistic to postulate that, at the current rate of change in the interracial direction, whatever that is, the white human will become extinct? Clearly this is not to be taken merely as sexual fantasy. Nonetheless, what does it matter really. Are we all not human beings? Perhaps to one who wishes that his culture would not change because it has not for thousands of years, it is important. To the earth, thousands of years is but a second. If the future of skin is darker and the future of culture is different, there is not anything any of us can do to change that, nor should we want to. And as for the children of the future, it is their world anyway. If we were not to pass on our prejudicial thoughts to them, imagine that they might never know that anyone thought much about it. And, what kind of world would that be? I suppose it would be a better one.

Last edited:
It’s really awful that you’re sacrificing your rich culture that has endured centuries and has endured invaders such as communists and nazis only to give yourselves up to fucking Arabs

Back