Much needed Public Service Announcement to everyone on BtoW

You have good points. However, I don’t take this stuff too serious. Obviously this site play on the the taboo of white women lusting after black men because of the fantasy of us having big dicks and black men having sex with a white woman that stills carry the mystic of having the forbidden fruit. If anyone take it much further than that, then you’re playing yourself. A person should be respectful regardless, but that isn’t always the case in every scenario. People need to stop making this site out to be more than just a fuck site. This site is not trying to solve the racial ills of the world or be the polite police. Just have sexual fun. If a person starts to feel in such of a way beyond that, then maybe it’s time for them to reevaluate why they are on the site.

You have good points. However, I don’t take this stuff too serious. Obviously this site play on the the taboo of white women lusting after black men because of the fantasy of us having big dicks and black men having sex with a white woman that stills carry the mystic of having the forbidden fruit. If anyone take it much further than that, then you’re playing yourself. A person should be respectful regardless, but that isn’t always the case in every scenario. People need to stop making this site out to be more than just a fuck site. This site is not trying to solve the racial ills of the world or be the polite police. Just have sexual fun. If a person starts to feel in such of a way beyond that, then maybe it’s time for them to reevaluate why they are on the site.
Agreed. 🦾

Im about to give you the truth, the whole, pure, undiluted nothing but the truth but many of you can't handle the truth.

You can either love me or Hate me after this post (and please save all your hate-mail cause I got enough to read as it is) but this needed to be said.

This is going to also serve as sort of a Public Service Announcement (PSA). So everyone should grab a pad and pen, sit-up straight, but relax and take notes for 'here is wisdom, he that hath understanding’ (to quote the Book of Revelations from the Bible).

First off speaking from my own personal experiences and to provide a level of credibility, I’ve now met and played with over several couples from this site alone three of them I’ve met twice, one called me back the very next day to play again which we did and I’ve met one woman who has become my secret-lover that I see weekly from off here whom I’m going to come back to discussing at the end of this post. I even had 3 couples (2 from here, and 1 not from here) contacted me on the same-day about meeting which I had to do a coin-flip between the three to choose which one to meet.

I’ve talked to almost several other women and couples where situations occurred that prevented us from meeting. Sometimes it was on my-side, sometimes theirs but I never complained nor have they and I still correspond with a few of them not on this site but by personal email and phone even many months after the failed meeting attempts.

I was near @MyLoveyLaurita ’s location some many months ago and we tried to meet but the timing didn’t work out and we still communicate to this day via my gmail account. I didn’t get pissed at them and understood their situation at the time. Same with @Bamagirl, and @TIH whom I appreciated them being patient with what would seem like me flaking out on them and I haven’t seen them complain.

There was only ONE lady on here (who is part of a couple somewhere on the east coast & I won’t out her so don’t ask me about them) that I really put a significant effort in to pursue after we chatted a few times on here, then ironically and funny enough I saw her profile on xhamster, chatted with her hubby more on there than I ever chatted with his wife, and both he and I are confused on what the hell is going on in her head and why we couldn’t make the final arrangement to meet. And it was her I chatted with as she verified on here as a ‘Real Person’ with real face pics on here and hamster both and there were some things as a woman she was taking care of so it wasn’t the hubby or guy faking. Still I didn't complain, thats just how life is and I moved on.

So first off an Announcement for Everyone on this site:

People need to relax with all the complaining about fakes, people fantasizing, not wanting to meet, etc. This is a free website set-up for people to socialize online for FREE. This is not a paid-membership site where anyone paid money to join for the purpose of meeting other people. Therefore because anyone is free to join the site with no requirements you have no way of weeding out the fake and flakes up-front before they get an account. People who join a site where they have to pay using real money wouldn’t be wasting their ‘real’ money to fool around faking and flaking on a website if the purpose of it was to meet. There could be some sadistic rich folk out there who do that, but the average person wouldn’t.

So end all of the complaining on here about people not meeting, who’s real, or who’s not. If you want to meet someone REAL goto a paid site as the odds are much higher that the other members on that site would be real, have more real-pics available, and will REALLY meet.

Second an Announcement for all the Men (mostly my brothers) on this site:

I observe too many men on here who go O.D. (overdose) with sexual perversions (I know its a sex-site but DAM), who seem socially awkward, and AFCs (Average Frustrated Chumps). To see a perfect example of an AFC just watch the comedy show one-time called “The Last Man on Earth” that comes on FOX and how this guy who even being the last man on Earth with 2 women still couldn’t get laid because he is an idiot and doesn’t know how to be genuine or care enough to get a woman to like him. Whats also sad and ironic is that even after both women admitted they are horny, need a man, and that they should repopulate the planet he still sabotages himself from getting laid. I think the show will go and on with him never getting laid, he is just the typical average clueless guy or AFC and I know a lot of women understand what I’m talking about on this cause I recognize it and laugh now too.

In real life you are not going to just walk up to a woman, show her a pic of your cock, and ask her do you want to fuck, or do you like me and want be my girlfriend? Your chances are slim to none on that happening and its no different on here albeit your odds are slightly higher it might work if your cock pics are just that amazing and the chic is that much of a slut but I digress. :blackgrimace: Many guys are just hoping that it is easier on here were they don’t have to go through the anxiety of approaching a woman in real-life since they are already frustrated in the real-world on meeting women to have sex with. I have heard alot of complaints from couples and women that a lot of guys are way too rude, non-respectful, and egomaniacs. I can’t really help you guys on the manners part as that is something your parents should have taught you and if you don’t have it now you probably never will get it either. On the Ego part I’m guilty of it too, yeah I got a big cock, I get told all the time I got a big-one and the thing is like a hot-commodity. Women/couples are demanding it from me and it makes my head-big but to err is human and we all have ego’s and IDs we have to confront and handle but I won’t go all 'Sigmund Freud' on you at this moment (I'll save that for another post another time).

To help you fellas out, stop interfacing just through the silicon computer chips, and copper wires of the internet and learn how to interact socially with a female carbon-based life-form in the 'Real World'. Yes learn dammit. It can be done and it is also done partly through trial and error and not being afraid to make mistakes as you learn from all those mistakes. Learn the successes and mistakes of other men too. Develop a sense of humor, read some Cosmo, and other chic magazines (at your local grocery store as I never buy the rubbish) and find out what women like, what they want from men, relationships, and what they think about. You can use the material for conversation starters and to build rapport with women.

Then search your local papers & websites for announcements on events where single women will congregate, get yourselves cleaned up and groomed, couldn’t hurt to stop drinking sodas do exercise to drop some extra-weight, and ask another woman about your dress and hair style. Then go out and approach and interact using some of that ******* from Cosmo/chic mags and everywhere else. Then use all of what you learned on what to do and not to do going forward. Learn how to engage women and hold a conversation.

This ******* will take you a long way, and you may not even need to come back on here. I have applied all of those recommendations and it has made me successful to where when I do meet a woman/couple face to face I am able to consummate the deal. If you can socially interact better on an internet website in a non-perverted and not as socially awkward manner, your chances will go up dramatically. And provide some additional pictures of yourselves like better body-shots or of furry-animals besides just close-ups of your dicks would help too.

Third, last but certainly not least an Announcement to all of the women (all women except Black cause this would not apply to them), white men, and couples on this site:

I have seen a few posts before from people on this site discussing about this topic but it didn’t really hit home with me until I read something by my brother @Splitter posted on here a few days ago[1] and then my secret-lover who’ve I met via this site here made a statement about this to me just the other night. My secret-lover who is a married white woman said she left this site (account no longer exists) because it disgusted her. One thing she said to me was that she understood who I said I was, what I was going to do, and what I thought I had to do because I think I am the BigBlackBull. She has repeatedly expressed that she has issues with it but so long as I am good and respectful to her she did not care about the other aspects of what I may do. But she has also expressed and emphasized to me on more than one occasion that I am MUCH more than just the BigBlackBull or a BBC. She said she has never-ever met anyone Black or white like me (and not talking about just in the bed or my physical anatomy), and that I could easily be remembered as some significant figure immortalized in world history for who I am and the impact I have as a person in the real-world. She said I should not be objectified or just looked at as a sexual object and that was one out of many things that she does not like nor understood why I put up with it as well. With her words and what I have read a few other brothers write and express they hit me like a one-two punch from Pacquiao or Mayweather.

They were, and are all right. Instead of the 1-2 combo putting my lights out and having my bell rung it actually opened my eyes to see the light instead. Blackmen with their amazing BBC (BigBlackCocks) are much much more than just a BBC or something to be just objectified. Remember that they (Black Men), we, ‘I’ are much more than a sexual toy to play with on occasions and then put away like your vibrator in the drawer or your car in the garage. First see and refer to them as Beautiful Black Men (BBM), Black Male Studs (BMS) or whatever else you want to come up with and second that they have a BBC that you enjoy experiencing. But remember not to objectify them (or me).

And as Bob Marley, and Michael Jackson two BBMs (before one decided to go white) sung the beautiful lyrics “…this is my message to you."

My PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/last 'Will and Testament' I leave with you on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

View media item 6562View media item 4418View media item 4397Reference:
[1] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-fantasy-stack-up-with-reality.40315/page-3#post-687755
Very well said. I totally agree!!

Im about to give you the truth, the whole, pure, undiluted nothing but the truth but many of you can't handle the truth.

You can either love me or Hate me after this post (and please save all your hate-mail cause I got enough to read as it is) but this needed to be said.

This is going to also serve as sort of a Public Service Announcement (PSA). So everyone should grab a pad and pen, sit-up straight, but relax and take notes for 'here is wisdom, he that hath understanding’ (to quote the Book of Revelations from the Bible).

First off speaking from my own personal experiences and to provide a level of credibility, I’ve now met and played with over several couples from this site alone three of them I’ve met twice, one called me back the very next day to play again which we did and I’ve met one woman who has become my secret-lover that I see weekly from off here whom I’m going to come back to discussing at the end of this post. I even had 3 couples (2 from here, and 1 not from here) contacted me on the same-day about meeting which I had to do a coin-flip between the three to choose which one to meet.

I’ve talked to almost several other women and couples where situations occurred that prevented us from meeting. Sometimes it was on my-side, sometimes theirs but I never complained nor have they and I still correspond with a few of them not on this site but by personal email and phone even many months after the failed meeting attempts.

I was near @MyLoveyLaurita ’s location some many months ago and we tried to meet but the timing didn’t work out and we still communicate to this day via my gmail account. I didn’t get pissed at them and understood their situation at the time. Same with @Bamagirl, and @TIH whom I appreciated them being patient with what would seem like me flaking out on them and I haven’t seen them complain.

There was only ONE lady on here (who is part of a couple somewhere on the east coast & I won’t out her so don’t ask me about them) that I really put a significant effort in to pursue after we chatted a few times on here, then ironically and funny enough I saw her profile on xhamster, chatted with her hubby more on there than I ever chatted with his wife, and both he and I are confused on what the hell is going on in her head and why we couldn’t make the final arrangement to meet. And it was her I chatted with as she verified on here as a ‘Real Person’ with real face pics on here and hamster both and there were some things as a woman she was taking care of so it wasn’t the hubby or guy faking. Still I didn't complain, thats just how life is and I moved on.

People need to relax with all the complaining about fakes, people fantasizing, not wanting to meet, etc. This is a free website set-up for people to socialize online for FREE. This is not a paid-membership site where anyone paid money to join for the purpose of meeting other people. Therefore because anyone is free to join the site with no requirements you have no way of weeding out the fake and flakes up-front before they get an account. People who join a site where they have to pay using real money wouldn’t be wasting their ‘real’ money to fool around faking and flaking on a website if the purpose of it was to meet. There could be some sadistic rich folk out there who do that, but the average person wouldn’t.

So end all of the complaining on here about people not meeting, who’s real, or who’s not. If you want to meet someone REAL goto a paid site as the odds are much higher that the other members on that site would be real, have more real-pics available, and will REALLY meet.

I observe too many men on here who go O.D. (overdose) with sexual perversions (I know its a sex-site but DAM), who seem socially awkward, and AFCs (Average Frustrated Chumps). To see a perfect example of an AFC just watch the comedy show one-time called “The Last Man on Earth” that comes on FOX and how this guy who even being the last man on Earth with 2 women still couldn’t get laid because he is an idiot and doesn’t know how to be genuine or care enough to get a woman to like him. Whats also sad and ironic is that even after both women admitted they are horny, need a man, and that they should repopulate the planet he still sabotages himself from getting laid. I think the show will go and on with him never getting laid, he is just the typical average clueless guy or AFC and I know a lot of women understand what I’m talking about on this cause I recognize it and laugh now too.

In real life you are not going to just walk up to a woman, show her a pic of your cock, and ask her do you want to fuck, or do you like me and want be my girlfriend? Your chances are slim to none on that happening and its no different on here albeit your odds are slightly higher it might work if your cock pics are just that amazing and the chic is that much of a slut but I digress. :blackgrimace: Many guys are just hoping that it is easier on here were they don’t have to go through the anxiety of approaching a woman in real-life since they are already frustrated in the real-world on meeting women to have sex with. I have heard alot of complaints from couples and women that a lot of guys are way too rude, non-respectful, and egomaniacs. I can’t really help you guys on the manners part as that is something your parents should have taught you and if you don’t have it now you probably never will get it either. On the Ego part I’m guilty of it too, yeah I got a big cock, I get told all the time I got a big-one and the thing is like a hot-commodity. Women/couples are demanding it from me and it makes my head-big but to err is human and we all have ego’s and IDs we have to confront and handle but I won’t go all 'Sigmund Freud' on you at this moment (I'll save that for another post another time).

To help you fellas out, stop interfacing just through the silicon computer chips, and copper wires of the internet and learn how to interact socially with a female carbon-based life-form in the 'Real World'. Yes learn dammit. It can be done and it is also done partly through trial and error and not being afraid to make mistakes as you learn from all those mistakes. Learn the successes and mistakes of other men too. Develop a sense of humor, read some Cosmo, and other chic magazines (at your local grocery store as I never buy the rubbish) and find out what women like, what they want from men, relationships, and what they think about. You can use the material for conversation starters and to build rapport with women.

Then search your local papers & websites for announcements on events where single women will congregate, get yourselves cleaned up and groomed, couldn’t hurt to stop drinking sodas do exercise to drop some extra-weight, and ask another woman about your dress and hair style. Then go out and approach and interact using some of that ******* from Cosmo/chic mags and everywhere else. Then use all of what you learned on what to do and not to do going forward. Learn how to engage women and hold a conversation.

This ******* will take you a long way, and you may not even need to come back on here. I have applied all of those recommendations and it has made me successful to where when I do meet a woman/couple face to face I am able to consummate the deal. If you can socially interact better on an internet website in a non-perverted and not as socially awkward manner, your chances will go up dramatically. And provide some additional pictures of yourselves like better body-shots or of furry-animals besides just close-ups of your dicks would help too.

Third, last but certainly not least an Announcement to all of the women (all women except Black cause this would not apply to them), white men, and couples on this site:

I have seen a few posts before from people on this site discussing about this topic but it didn’t really hit home with me until I read something by my brother @Splitter posted on here a few days ago[1] and then my secret-lover who’ve I met via this site here made a statement about this to me just the other night. My secret-lover who is a married white woman said she left this site (account no longer exists) because it disgusted her. One thing she said to me was that she understood who I said I was, what I was going to do, and what I thought I had to do because I think I am the BigBlackBull. She has repeatedly expressed that she has issues with it but so long as I am good and respectful to her she did not care about the other aspects of what I may do. But she has also expressed and emphasized to me on more than one occasion that I am MUCH more than just the BigBlackBull or a BBC. She said she has never-ever met anyone Black or white like me (and not talking about just in the bed or my physical anatomy), and that I could easily be remembered as some significant figure immortalized in world history for who I am and the impact I have as a person in the real-world. She said I should not be objectified or just looked at as a sexual object and that was one out of many things that she does not like nor understood why I put up with it as well. With her words and what I have read a few other brothers write and express they hit me like a one-two punch from Pacquiao or Mayweather.

They were, and are all right. Instead of the 1-2 combo putting my lights out and having my bell rung it actually opened my eyes to see the light instead. Blackmen with their amazing BBC (BigBlackCocks) are much much more than just a BBC or something to be just objectified. Remember that they (Black Men), we, ‘I’ are much more than a sexual toy to play with on occasions and then put away like your vibrator in the drawer or your car in the garage. First see and refer to them as Beautiful Black Men (BBM), Black Male Studs (BMS) or whatever else you want to come up with and second that they have a BBC that you enjoy experiencing. But remember not to objectify them (or me).

And as Bob Marley, and Michael Jackson two BBMs (before one decided to go white) sung the beautiful lyrics “…this is my message to you."

My PSA/diatribe/Gettysburg Address/last 'Will and Testament' I leave with you on this topic since I put it all out there. In the end everyone wants the same 3 Pieces/Peaces in life to be happy; a Peace of mind, a piece of food for their stomachs, and a piece of ass but having 2 out of 3 is not bad either so I'll take the Peace of mind, and piece of food to sustain my life with. The last piece is not as significant to be happy or sustains one life.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

[1] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-fantasy-stack-up-with-reality.40315/page-3#post-687755
This is very eloquently said! The MAN is is more important than his equipment so to speak. We’ve been digitally mauled through messages here. Ever complain, just move on. We are here looking for that man that you describe.
Thank you for your post!

Good read and I can see all of it being true. I'm guilty of objectifying BBC as a husband. How does one attempt to have that fwb situation without the objectification and not being offensive to the would be bull? People are people but not having a romantic relationship and just a friendly sexual arrangement is great right? I mean I don't think that's wrong but I can see where it could go wrong. Hopefully I made sense in my words lol.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

Shoutout to you bro for this well-written post. everything that you have mentioned hit home since I've been on this platform since 2014, but I only met some couples so far, and one of them that I know that lives in my area asks me to come back and see her again and we have so much kinky fun together. The only weird experience I had meeting with someone was with a couple that was traveling from out of state to a resort where I was going to meet them at, but the communication was a bit weird and kept asking to measure my dick and said I was not a bbc but I'm over it. You also mentioned how important it is for men to practice self-care & wellness, working out at the gym, being groomed, eating healthy, etc and all of those activities can help support your overall energy alone and with communication and meeting women off of this platform, studying about social cues can be a lifesaver. I don't want to be on your nuts like that ( pause 😂💯 ) but I just want to give you a shout-out for this post and may you continue to meet some sexy women in the future.

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

[1] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-fantasy-stack-up-with-reality.40315/page-3#post-687755 Thank you. May a forgotten dream come true for you. Good dream.

Good read and I can see all of it being true. I'm guilty of objectifying BBC as a husband. How does one attempt to have that fwb situation without the objectification and not being offensive to the would be bull? People are people but not having a romantic relationship and just a friendly sexual arrangement is great right? I mean I don't think that's wrong but I can see where it could go wrong. Hopefully I made sense in my words lol.
It has got to be lonely. At times? It isn't good for a man to be alone. Another quote from the good book. BBB, you are greatly loved.

Question: What about all the other trees Adam and Eve could have been eating on. Where do you think we would be if they had? Could it have been angels, considering the metaphors and similes that the good book at times uses to make a point?

Question: What about all the other trees Adam and Eve could have been eating on. Where do you think we would be if they had? Could it have been angels, considering the metaphors and similes that the good book at times uses to make a point?
Thank you. In the book of Mary( gospel according that is)Magdalene, she told the disciples "God made us men."

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

Bruh, I must give you claps and my respect. That my guy, was well put and I can tell you put a lot of thought into that. I agree with you. I too have had a few couples on here and wasn't out right disrespected, but I can tell that I was treated a certain way. But the way that I am, I brushed it off and kept pushing inside wives harder. I've been asked to do race play and I don't feel it's right to be asked unless I ask for it. I'm game for roleplay but when it comes to that, it's hard to weed thru the muck to find out if they want that game only to degrade me or jus to play around. Either way it makes me feel uneasy unless I am the one to open that box. Even then, it would only be with the wife and the husband not around because, I mean come on. We all know what it is with some white males. I am a proud individual black man. We are the same, but we are not alike and some are okay with that, some arent. But I do feel you on that note. You mentioned the complaining. I get what you're saying. I will admit, I am one of the men that complains every once in awhile for the simple fact that, I have dealt with more than a few fake profiles. But it only took one to make me extremely weary and careful for any meet that I have one here. Granted, I was a bit green when this incident happend but still, the situation went totally left, off a cliff and at the bottom was a fire pit. I was contacted by a male that wanted me to please his wife. He and I spoke about what she's into, what she does, what he does and what he wanted from me. Cool, I've been in situations before outside of this site. He showed me pictures of her and I seen that she was pregnant. Again, no big deal. She was gorgeous and sexy from head to feet. To be honest, completely out of my league but I've also dealt with that before. He wanted me to speak to her to get to know her. I obliged but what should have made me pause a bit and on this I blame myself for not listening to my gut, but I spoke to her on his snapchat. Her and I spoke and she told me what she wanted of me. Someone that could be there for her when her husband is at work because she didn't want to be alone. She wanted me to be a part of the family basically. She explained that her husband would go out of town every couple of months for a day to a couple days, maybe a week and wanted to feel safe and she was attracted to me and while speaking to me, she connected with me. All the while she would send me pictures of her at home, out and about with friends and family and whatnot. Which made me feel a little better and I let my guard down and decided to keep going on with getting to know her. She didn't want me to be the ******* to her unborn baby, but a very close family member friend of the family. Go on trips with each other with the husband with us but in more of the background. I'm not one to have someone pay for me but she sounded genuine and sincere about her intentions. Her and I decided to meet in person. I spoke with her husband first to be polite and ask permisson. He agreed and was thrilled about it. So, her and I made plans to meet at a resturant that night and she even sent me pics and had me choose what she should wear that night. Asked panties or no panties. Wanted to get a room after dinner and get to know each other face to face on an emotional level to connect more on a physical tip. Sounded good with me because that's how I am. I like to get to know the woman and connect with them before we have sex because for me, the sex feels better and we can have that connection of doing this on the regular or not. Made the plans, gave me the address and the time to pick her up. Got all suaved up like I was about to be on the cover of Jet magazine or GQ or somehting. I don't have an ego, I'm extremely humble but I was feeling myself. I go and I'm nervous because this woman so damn beautiful I was wondering what it was about me that attracted her to me. Get to the house, immediate red flag. The house didn't seem like it looked like what I seen in the background of the pics she showed me from inside. I become a little cautious, the neighborhood is nice, but not like I thought the way they lived. I get to the door and ring the bell. Doesn't work so I knock. Nothing. Knock again, nothing. So I texted her. She tells me to come on in she's having trouble with her dress and she needs my help. I walk in on alert. Nothing in that house looked right. It wasn't bad, but it was not wealthy. Normal. No pictures, few furniture. Kitchen got dishes on the counters. I call out her name and then I'm grabbed from behind and it's some white guy trying to rough me up. I'm struggling and I feel somthing cold hitting my hand. It's a knife and he's holding rope in the other hand. My survival skills kick in and my martial arts comes into play but it's in a savage way. I get out from his hold and I black out and snap out of a daze seeing him on the ground up against the door I came in face on swoll and ******* all over and his jaw slightly to the side. Knife and rope is behind me. I go off and scream him asking what's going. Can't remember everything I said but I start kicking him in the chest. I call the police, they come and as usual with any black man, they have guns trained on me, cuffed me, yell at me and act like I'm the mugger, killer, whatever they thought in they're true blue heads. They check on him, care for him, treated him like the victim. They ask me questions about what I'm doing there, who am I, blah blah. After I explained to them the situation, they take my phone, realize I am the one who called them and they uncuff and then cuff him. Ambulance came takes the dude away to the hospital still in cuffs. They apologized and I let that ******* go cus I jus didn't know what to think. ******* had me out of my body more than I have ever been. I didn't know what was gonna happen to me. I go to the station, give my statement. They said that he was in the hospital with a broken jaw, broken nose, cracked skull in multiple places and his chest plate was cracked. They said I was lucky to be alive because the guy was gonna rob and ******* me. The man couldn't speak but they asked him questions in his hospital bed and all he could do was slightly nod. They asked those to important things, that's all I needed to hear. Of course I pressed charges and went back to the house, got my car and drove home still in shock. He's in prison now for 17 years. This wasn't his first time. I complain because you never know. After that, I've caught a few men pretending to be wives for their own satisfaction. I don't know if they wanted to meet or what but if I don't get a picture or proof that they are who they say they are, I keep it moving. I understand being discrete, but after that, I take no more chances. I do it with women and men. If we speak for more than 2 days and I have yet to see your face, then we can't go on with this arrangement. Has it cost me some meets? Yes it has because some refuse to show faces for fear of using it against them. I'm not like that but I get it, but whether they understand or not, get upset or not, feel a certain way or not, my saftey comes first. Barnone. So when I complain, I complain because I don't want any black man to go thru what I went thru. I got out alive because I knew how to defend myself and I let go of something inside of me and went to work. Some may not be so lucky. Next time it could be more than one, a gun or better prepared than that guy. I jus can't in good conciuous not sit by and not complain and hear that a horny black man that is jus looking to have a good time and show a white woman the time of her life with Beautiful Black Male Kings in front of they're husbands. Jus stay aware, be careful. I admit, I was guliable, but that's what I'm saying, don't be like me back then. Even now, it can happen to someone that is well aware, you jus never know. I apologize for the long read, but jus needed to get that out. It can happen. Please don't dismiss when there is complaining. Some complaints are ridiculous, but some are legit. Thanks King! You good people and your heart is in the right place. No misleading in you whatsoever. Oh, and to some of my Black Men here. I understand the dominance. Trust me I get it. But right off the bat speaking wildly disrespectful, not right off the bat like that. No matter what, we are respectful. White or black. They may love being spoken too in a degrading way but, show them our intelligence. That is the sexiest part about us. We aren't savages. We are intelligent Black Beautiful Men with Big Black Cocks that knows how to please any woman who get the pleasure to have a night with us. In the bedroom, be a savage. Be intelligent about it. We men are all savage in some ways, but we are way more intillegent than we are savage men. If that makes since. Ya'll have a good night! All of you, respect! 🐂💪🏿✌🏿🤙🏿🤘🏿🤟🏿🙏🏿🫶🏿

Agree, I can't justify talk to woman like that, or would I let her justify me because I'm black. Respect is very important here more than ever, for yourself and your potential partner (s)

Peace be unto you all.

~BBB76

All of this!!

Back