Mrs Playin's First Experience..story and photos.

Da
I have a series of photos I took of the Mrs and her first black cock. We've taken and shared photos for many years and finally got a chance to do this. It started as a massage we had arranged in a hotel near Atlanta. This was a few years back but we are probably looking at doing it again in the near future.

This is a before photo while waiting for him to arrive.

View attachment 5570408
Damn hot af

OK...there's a lot more to this "massage" I'll continue to share more photos over the next few days. Maybe a few more this evening if I can. It's worth the wait. In the meantime leave comments to let us know what you think. I'm hoping she'll do it again soon, maybe even with one of you guys who might be in central Texas. We've even had a guy fly from California twice to fuck her. Leave her some comments and encouragement and you never know, It might be you next time.
Where in Central Texas are you located I'm in Hutto Tx

I have a series of photos I took of the Mrs and her first black cock. We've taken and shared photos for many years and finally got a chance to do this. It started as a massage we had arranged in a hotel near Atlanta. This was a few years back but we are probably looking at doing it again in the near future.

This is a before photo while waiting for him to arrive.

View attachment 5570408
Where in Central Texas are you located I'm in Hutto Tx North East of Austin

Back