Mrs Playin's First Experience..story and photos.

We’d been doing sexy photos for a while and have quite a collection. That evolved into playing with other couples and single guys. We knew someone who had met this guy before a recommended him so I convinced her to do it. I just thought the contrast in the photos would be hot.
And it is super HOT

View attachment 5580576

Hope you enjoyed our little adventure....
OMG realy loved your adventure. Just what my wife and me need in our marriage and sexlife. Hope to have a adventure like this soon! Thanks for shearing it realy convince me even more I'm a real cuckold and I must accept my fate! Imagine it is my wife in these pictures made me cum the moment he's black finger enters her pussy.

View attachment 5570675

So... He pulls it almost completely out at this point after penetrating her almost fully one time. You can somewhat see the look on her face but what is she thinking ? This may be another crossroads of sorts. She's fucked other guys for me before and I've noticed even though I know shes enjoying it, she's not as loud or as expressive as she is with me. I've always encouraged her to enjoy it to the fullest, but maybe she's still unsure of that right now. She realizes that this could be one hell of a fuck but should she completely let go ?? I say go for it... clearly her pussy is ready at this point.
Love the sight of the wedding ring,as the BBC penetrates her gently:qos:🔥:love::love:

One of the best postings I've seen in a long, long time. Your wife is gorgeous, and you are a very good photographer. This was the most aroused I've been since I watched my 27-year-old wife and her lover having sex over and over. I wish I had the photography and video equipment then. Thank you.

Back