Move from fantasy to reality

anicx

Male
The biggest fantasy for my girlfriend and me is her getting fucked by a BBC while I’m watching and cleaning her in the end. We dirty talk about this pretty much every time we have sex. When she’s really horny, she even comes up with gangbang fantasies. She only owns realistic black toys which she’s using regularly.

For her it’s just fantasies and dirty talk, but I’m at a point where I’d actually want her to be fucked by a huge black guy.
What can I do to actually make this reality?

The biggest fantasy for my girlfriend and me is her getting fucked by a BBC while I’m watching and cleaning her in the end. We dirty talk about this pretty much every time we have sex. When she’s really horny, she even comes up with gangbang fantasies. She only owns realistic black toys which she’s using regularly.

For her it’s just fantasies and dirty talk, but I’m at a point where I’d actually want her to be fucked by a huge black guy.
What can I do to actually make this reality?
I want my girlfriend to do the same but at least your girl already has realistic BBC dildos so thats a good step I guess when she's using one of her toys just ask "how would you like to try a real one" and maybe name a time and a date :)

I want my girlfriend to do the same but at least your girl already has realistic BBC dildos so thats a good step I guess when she's using one of her toys just ask "how would you like to try a real one" and maybe name a time and a date :)
We’re also doing that, but it’s just dirty talk. Sometimes she’s even “begging” for it, but after the Sex everything’s back to normal and she doesn’t want to do it. She always says she only wants me.

We’re also doing that, but it’s just dirty talk. Sometimes she’s even “begging” for it, but after the Sex everything’s back to normal and she doesn’t want to do it. She always says she only wants me.
Yeah thats the thing once the sex is over everything calms down and it gets a bit awkward! My girlfriend has said that she only wants me too and I am flattered by that but I just can't control my urge to want to see her with a BBC...

I was getting the same thing, she happy to "role-play" but once it settles down sais she wants only me. Recently tho she has brought up the idea of flirting with men for my arousal so maybe its just baby steps????

I don't mean to be rude, but have you tried communication? I am aware that is a common problem, but if you can pillow talk about it why not over a glass of wine? It obviously turns both of you on. Why not start pushing boundaries? You are not born with the ability to have great sex you have to experience and learn what you like. If both of you agree on what is to happen, what can go wrong? Then talk about good and bad. Then do it all over again until you get it right!

I have the same problem. When my wife’s horny cunt is dripping wet she’s all about BBC fantasy during sex. After that’s it’s, “You see! That’s why I don’t like to talk and act like that, because later you think it’s real!” Sigh.

I don't mean to be rude, but have you tried communication? I am aware that is a common problem, but if you can pillow talk about it why not over a glass of wine? It obviously turns both of you on. Why not start pushing boundaries? You are not born with the ability to have great sex you have to experience and learn what you like. If both of you agree on what is to happen, what can go wrong? Then talk about good and bad. Then do it all over again until you get it right!
We have discussed it . We have young ******* at the moment . She said who knows what will happen in the future . We been together 12 years and she's only ever been with me And 1 guy she lost her virginity to . We have a great sex life as it is . This is just a kink that turns us on alot .

We have discussed it . We have young ******* at the moment . She said who knows what will happen in the future . We been together 12 years and she's only ever been with me And 1 guy she lost her virginity to . We have a great sex life as it is . This is just a kink that turns us on alot .
I'm guessing that most couples are like that. They have fantasies, but they have been told over and over not to fulfill them. In my opinion there is no wrong answer. I think the people involved in the relationship should decide what they will or will not do. Marriage fails 50% of the time. It simply doesn't work when rules are mandated by church or society. Hope you continue to have great sex and enjoy your life together.

There are a few things you can do:

1) Tell her it would really turn you on to watch her dance with a black guy, give you plenty of fantasy material watching the guy lust over her while they dance. This will put her in direct contact with black guys, get her juices flowing and with a few drinks in her it will be inspirational.

2) Arrange a chance meet up when you are out of town at a hotel. Tell the guy that there are no guarantees if she’s up for it great. If not back to the drawing board. She has joked about this very scenario so there is a naughty thought behind this. With a couple of drinks away from home and the ******* knowing you both are super hot to make something like this happen? Good chances here,

3) Tell her how serious you are about making this a reality. There are no dress rehearsals in life. It makes you crazy horny to think about watching her and you’d probably have to take the next day off because you will be trying to fuck her brains out the entire day.

4) Use the black life like toy on her, talk really dirty to her, get her to the edge of cumming then stop. Take the toy away. And tell her, “baby I love you but as crazy horny and frustrated as you are right now, that’s how I am after we have these hot sessions and you dash my hopes of having this happen in real life. I want to be fully sexually satisfied and to accomplish that I need to see you thoroughly fucked by a well hung black stud.”

5) You could cut her off from the fantasy completely. Hide the toys, then say that it just gets frustrating that you have these hig play sessions but then it’s shut down in reality. “Let’s just stick to vanilla sex since the other stuff gets my hopes up.”

Just my two cents,

It happened a little bit different for us. We were playing with other couples (all white). Every single white guy had zero game, said stupid ******* that turned her off and had a small, unfulfilling white dick but that's all she knew. I remembered her telling me she had never been with a black man. It was just frowned upon in her world.

So, after our last mediocre white guy, I suggested we go black. I remember the look in her eyes. What if? She thought most black men would not find her attractive and she would be turned down. We talked about it, fantasized about it, roleplayed and finally took the plunge when I put out an ad and received probably 30 responses. It was completely overwhelming as I had never looked at so many giant black dicks wanting to get a piece of my little white girl.

Fast forward a little over a year and we are completely in love and playing with nothing but black men as she has come to love performing and worshipping black dick while I film her. Daddydick (me) still owns her but we both fucking love the path we were meant to be on.

Ik wil dat mijn vriendin hetzelfde doet, maar je meisje heeft tenminste al realistische BBC-dildo's, dus dat is een goede stap. Ik denk dat als ze een van haar speeltjes gebruikt, vraag gewoon "hoe zou je een echte willen proberen" en misschien een tijd noemen en een date :)
zo zijn wij ook begonnen.

you need to make it real and do it, you both will love it i am sure

Back