Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈

For me humiliation and emasculation is definitely part of the cuckold dynamic, how could it be any other way when another man is fucking my wife in front of me?

In terms of humiliation ideas I’ve been compared to him (I lost!), watched while in chastity and my sister in law knows that I’m a cuckold. I guess my contribution to new humiliation ideas would be for him to fuck my wife and the write in permanent pen cuckold on my cock so that I saw the reality every time I went for a pee or my wife saw me naked

For me humiliation and emasculation is definitely part of the cuckold dynamic, how could it be any other way when another man is fucking my wife in front of me?

In terms of humiliation ideas I’ve been compared to him (I lost!), watched while in chastity and my sister in law knows that I’m a cuckold. I guess my contribution to new humiliation ideas would be for him to fuck my wife and the write in permanent pen cuckold on my cock so that I saw the reality every time I went for a pee or my wife saw me naked
Very interesting and fun idea

tumblr_mntwl7RLlG1ssqrxto1_500.gif
Perfect🥰🥰🥰

i like the idea of begging. as the cuckold wimp, begging to be allowed to so just about anything in Masters presence. I mean anything.

being over HIS knee and getting spanked and degraded until I cry is also a big one.

also her holding masters cock as he showers me.

btw, I've done all of these...just never as much as I want :)

For me it was an orchestrated scene my wife’s bull master had me do. After I had undressed my wife and took her hand to physical have him take her from me. He had her sit on his lap while he had me strip standing in front of him with her head on his shoulder and her hand stoking him with his pants open.

After I was naked he made me turn around and spread myself while I bent over.
He had me me go into the bathroom and wait for him to call me back and I had to crawl back. There were more things like that but he was having me do all this as the build up to making me kneel as she was facing me and he was slow stroking her from behind and he did something that I never thought I would have to hear my say. He had her lift her head and she had trouble the first time keeping eye contact with me and he told me my wife had something to say to me. When she hesitated and was visibly uncomfortable he slapped her ass and grabbed her hair and pulled her back enough her face was open to me and he thrust into her and he didn’t say anything else and then she looked at me and I saw sadness and some shame and then she said it and I felt a strong jolt go through my chest and then he said again and she didn’t hesitate that time and said she loved him again. And the way he looked at me with the snarkiest smirk hit me with total humiliation and then he and my wife said more degrading things to me.

And he brought it to a close by making me come up next to him and he pulled out of my wife and I had to hold it while he embarrassed me further and then he told me to put my master back in his slut and I had to kneel and watch him until he finished inside her.

And when he pulled out and my wife lifted her head and I saw in her eyes he had taken her and she didn’t look at me like I was her husband she looked at me like I was his bitch and she was right and I felt it to. He watched my face and when I looked up at him watching me he just laughed at me and said I told you I would get her to fall in love with me and I would take her from you.

And I was on my knees naked shrunken cock wearing a collar and a leash and the overwhelming feeling of humiliation and embarrassment and shame was beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

I understood what humiliation can do to the dynamic of ownership play.

I hated it when it happened but I have been able to play it in my mind and jerk off to it.

I found both the demarcation line between bitch play and humiliation and just how far the boundaries can be pushed.

I also realized the tremendous power that the true master has over my wife and by extension over me. It’s big medicine

For me it was an orchestrated scene my wife’s bull master had me do. After I had undressed my wife and took her hand to physical have him take her from me. He had her sit on his lap while he had me strip standing in front of him with her head on his shoulder and her hand stoking him with his pants open.

After I was naked he made me turn around and spread myself while I bent over.
He had me me go into the bathroom and wait for him to call me back and I had to crawl back. There were more things like that but he was having me do all this as the build up to making me kneel as she was facing me and he was slow stroking her from behind and he did something that I never thought I would have to hear my say. He had her lift her head and she had trouble the first time keeping eye contact with me and he told me my wife had something to say to me. When she hesitated and was visibly uncomfortable he slapped her ass and grabbed her hair and pulled her back enough her face was open to me and he thrust into her and he didn’t say anything else and then she looked at me and I saw sadness and some shame and then she said it and I felt a strong jolt go through my chest and then he said again and she didn’t hesitate that time and said she loved him again. And the way he looked at me with the snarkiest smirk hit me with total humiliation and then he and my wife said more degrading things to me.

And he brought it to a close by making me come up next to him and he pulled out of my wife and I had to hold it while he embarrassed me further and then he told me to put my master back in his slut and I had to kneel and watch him until he finished inside her.

And when he pulled out and my wife lifted her head and I saw in her eyes he had taken her and she didn’t look at me like I was her husband she looked at me like I was his bitch and she was right and I felt it to. He watched my face and when I looked up at him watching me he just laughed at me and said I told you I would get her to fall in love with me and I would take her from you.

And I was on my knees naked shrunken cock wearing a collar and a leash and the overwhelming feeling of humiliation and embarrassment and shame was beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

I understood what humiliation can do to the dynamic of ownership play.

I hated it when it happened but I have been able to play it in my mind and jerk off to it.

I found both the demarcation line between bitch play and humiliation and just how far the boundaries can be pushed.

I also realized the tremendous power that the true master has over my wife and by extension over me. It’s big medicine
Powerful stuff indeed!

Back