Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Use his whiteboi mouth like a pussy. Make him squat in front of him and shove his big black sausage into the cucks mouth. Fuck his mouth slowly or fast depending on what turns him on more, changing the rhythm as it suits him. Have his big meaty hand on the cucks head to hold it in place. Watch the cuck’s eyes bulge and water while he swallows that BBC deeper and deeper until the bulls wiry pubic hair is right up against the cucks nose. The bull would watch with curiosity as the cuck gags and struggles with the bulls big manhood. He’d change rhythm from fast to slow, then back to fast, every one in a while pulling the cock completely out to give the cuck a chance to catch his breath and slap him with the spit covered cock across his whiteboi face. Eventually the bull would pick up the rhythm as he got close to cumming and shove his cock completely down the cucks mouth and finish deep in his throat while the cuck gags and squirms. He’d then pull out his long, wet cock while the cuck falls back and gasps for air all covered in spit and cum.

All this while, the missus is naked, watching from nearby with her legs spread open, playing with her drenched, wet clit. She’d obviously make herself cum multiple times during this show.
peeing on his face would be nice too. I've asked this of my wife, and she refuses. ol well.

My wife's favorite bull from St. Louis will visit us in Florida. During that time, I am only allowed to wear panties and my chastity cage. I am allowed to take the panties off when I swim. I have to serve them drinks and meals. Of a night they take the master bedroom while I get the guest bedroom.
During the night, I can hear the sounds of sex off and on. Of a morning, he will bring a shot glass filled with his semen and put it in my coffee and cereal. Then, I have to suck his cock. He is uncircumcised so when I stick my tongue between his cock head and foreskin I get a combination of tastes. I get the strong taste of his morning piss, his semen, and my wife's pussy. I have to lick my wife's cum off his balls and his dried semen from his pubic hair. Then, I have to suck him until his 9 1/2 inches are fully hard so he can go back and fuck my wife again.

When they are finished , I am summoned to bring them their breakfast. While they are eating, I have to clean his cock first. Then, I have to clean her pussy which has multiple loads in and dried caked pubic hair. I will have fluffing and cleaning duties several times during the day.

The most humiliating thing was when we went out on day to a bar to watch the sunset. My wife bought a cage that allows her to attach a leash to it. They ran the leash out the fly of my shorts. He and my wife walked ahead with me being led by the leash into the bar.When he had to piss he led me into a large public restroom with several other men using the urinals. He made me drop my shorts exposing me in my panties and cage with him holding the leash. He made me take his cock out and hold it while he pissed. When he was finished, he had me stand and piss. With the cage on most of my piss hit my shorts. He led me back into the bar with my shorts soaked. a lot of people where laughing.
that is soooo hot! you are such a good cuck boi! kiss karen

Last Friday, my BBC bull was making me suck his dick, and savor his nuts in front of my wife. he asked for to watch he made me his bitch. I thought that was pretty humiliating and soooo freaking hot. Then he told her to play with her self as he started to bang me. she came over and played with our nipples and my little 3" hard clit while he pounded away for over 45 mins. then he came all over my back, instead of cream pie, and rubbed it all over my back and face. my wife and him agreed I should shower until the next day. so I wore his cum all night and all of the next day, Saturday. pretty hot.
My bull does that too, I love my 3 inch “wee wee” as my wife calls it, cumming from being fucked by our bull, it’s even hotter if people are watching

My wife's favorite bull from St. Louis will visit us in Florida. During that time, I am only allowed to wear panties and my chastity cage. I am allowed to take the panties off when I swim. I have to serve them drinks and meals. Of a night they take the master bedroom while I get the guest bedroom.
During the night, I can hear the sounds of sex off and on. Of a morning, he will bring a shot glass filled with his semen and put it in my coffee and cereal. Then, I have to suck his cock. He is uncircumcised so when I stick my tongue between his cock head and foreskin I get a combination of tastes. I get the strong taste of his morning piss, his semen, and my wife's pussy. I have to lick my wife's cum off his balls and his dried semen from his pubic hair. Then, I have to suck him until his 9 1/2 inches are fully hard so he can go back and fuck my wife again.

When they are finished , I am summoned to bring them their breakfast. While they are eating, I have to clean his cock first. Then, I have to clean her pussy which has multiple loads in and dried caked pubic hair. I will have fluffing and cleaning duties several times during the day.

The most humiliating thing was when we went out on day to a bar to watch the sunset. My wife bought a cage that allows her to attach a leash to it. They ran the leash out the fly of my shorts. He and my wife walked ahead with me being led by the leash into the bar.When he had to piss he led me into a large public restroom with several other men using the urinals. He made me drop my shorts exposing me in my panties and cage with him holding the leash. He made me take his cock out and hold it while he pissed. When he was finished, he had me stand and piss. With the cage on most of my piss hit my shorts. He led me back into the bar with my shorts soaked. a lot of people where laughing.
Love the humiliation The bull and your wife are quite creative

Back