Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

For me it would be for my wife to have a regular hung good looking cool black lover who comes over and we become good friends and whose cock I regularly suck in front of her without them asking me too and thanking him for fucking my wife by not only telling him but also helping assist them both during their mating and afterwards making them comfortable and them both openly and calmly humiliating me and telling each other how good they feel and eventually being there when he tells her in front of me he wants her off birth control and her saying yes without consulting me and later discussing it with us both agreeing we want it but she wants it more and him becoming a part of the family and our accepting hes going to be a part of our lives forever with my wife admitting shes in love with him and loves me but not sexually and shes excited he chooses her to have a baby with and he is the type of male lover woman want to have a baby with and she wants him in in our life long term as her lover and loves me our marriage but wants me to be ok with this and how much she wants this with him and how good its going to be for us as a couple and all three together and she wants me to play a huge part as her husband being there to support her and him as her husband and to help love and be a step ******* to their baby and have a loving family together. And that her lover loves me too and does such a good job taking care of both our needs and you no longer have to worry about if you aren't pleasing her or satisfying her needs.

Then later, after time has past and the birth control is out of her system, her and I keeping track of her ovulating furtile days and inviting him to spend those days and nights with us at our home.. us taking off work those days.
Him staying in our marital bed and me sleeping on a cot beside them or on the other side of her. During those times me playing servant to them both getting them whatever they need to stay comfortable and clean and not getting out of bed much or when they do, them doing as little as possible so they can concentrate on mating. Me wearing sissy clothes, chasisty or naked in front of them to encourage her to have more sex with him and want it less with me and for him to see me as a sissy cuckold and enoucrage him to take her more aggressively.
Me then beside them at every mating holding her legs open, inserting his cock inside her, rubbing his balls and licking them both before during and after to encourage her to be more wet lubbed and eager while telling him to get her pregnant and cum inside her and her doing the same and him telling me the same so that when he cums inside her every time Im there beside her and only licking her clean when she is filled.
Me holding his cock while he pees and wiping him down and wiping her pussy then in the shower cleaning them and finally when they are around the house naked and deciding to have sex clearing the area and getting close up to witness and offer words of encouragement to them both.
Finally, pregnant, inviting him over and giving him keys to the house so he can come over regularly and spend the night, encouraginng them to bond.
After the baby born, he and her spending time alone together and him being a permanent part of our lives with her having sex with him regularly and him coming over or us staying with him and the baby knowing his ******* and other couples seeing us with a mixed baby and us both being black owned by her black lover permanently. Maybe having another baby at some point if we had ******* of our own and she wanted another baby with the same or a different black lover she loved.
This sounds perfect. Basically everything I envisioned. Hope it happens for you

For me it would be for my wife to have a regular hung good looking cool black lover who comes over and we become good friends and whose cock I regularly suck in front of her without them asking me too and thanking him for fucking my wife by not only telling him but also helping assist them both during their mating and afterwards making them comfortable and them both openly and calmly humiliating me and telling each other how good they feel and eventually being there when he tells her in front of me he wants her off birth control and her saying yes without consulting me and later discussing it with us both agreeing we want it but she wants it more and him becoming a part of the family and our accepting hes going to be a part of our lives forever with my wife admitting shes in love with him and loves me but not sexually and shes excited he chooses her to have a baby with and he is the type of male lover woman want to have a baby with and she wants him in in our life long term as her lover and loves me our marriage but wants me to be ok with this and how much she wants this with him and how good its going to be for us as a couple and all three together and she wants me to play a huge part as her husband being there to support her and him as her husband and to help love and be a step ******* to their baby and have a loving family together. And that her lover loves me too and does such a good job taking care of both our needs and you no longer have to worry about if you aren't pleasing her or satisfying her needs.

Then later, after time has past and the birth control is out of her system, her and I keeping track of her ovulating furtile days and inviting him to spend those days and nights with us at our home.. us taking off work those days.
Him staying in our marital bed and me sleeping on a cot beside them or on the other side of her. During those times me playing servant to them both getting them whatever they need to stay comfortable and clean and not getting out of bed much or when they do, them doing as little as possible so they can concentrate on mating. Me wearing sissy clothes, chasisty or naked in front of them to encourage her to have more sex with him and want it less with me and for him to see me as a sissy cuckold and enoucrage him to take her more aggressively.
Me then beside them at every mating holding her legs open, inserting his cock inside her, rubbing his balls and licking them both before during and after to encourage her to be more wet lubbed and eager while telling him to get her pregnant and cum inside her and her doing the same and him telling me the same so that when he cums inside her every time Im there beside her and only licking her clean when she is filled.
Me holding his cock while he pees and wiping him down and wiping her pussy then in the shower cleaning them and finally when they are around the house naked and deciding to have sex clearing the area and getting close up to witness and offer words of encouragement to them both.
Finally, pregnant, inviting him over and giving him keys to the house so he can come over regularly and spend the night, encouraginng them to bond.
After the baby born, he and her spending time alone together and him being a permanent part of our lives with her having sex with him regularly and him coming over or us staying with him and the baby knowing his ******* and other couples seeing us with a mixed baby and us both being black owned by her black lover permanently. Maybe having another baby at some point if we had ******* of our own and she wanted another baby with the same or a different black lover she loved.
Sounds like. Paradise to me too🖤🖤🖤

So true! "Ushering in" another man's penis into wifey's fertile cunt lets both Bull and wife know
that you are "all in" on whatever happens. It also shows how submissive you are.
It's truly is special when the bull becomes "part of your marriage".

Ok I saw a story where the bull has him and the wife meet at an expensive restaurant, the bull takes him to the bathroom, brings him back to the table wet from piss, dances with the wife while the waiter comes by and laughs. Then after dinner, makes him sit up front with the driver while he listens to the wife gagging in the backseat. Then they get to the hotel and the bull switches to using him, making him suck him off in the elevator while the wife watches. Then he tells him in the hotel room, he can only crawl around, no walking. Makes him sleep in the bathroom while listening to the wife get owned and she comes in the middle of the night and rides his face dropping a load for him to swallow. The next morning, he cleans the bull after his morning piss, wife peering in to watch. Something happens, I forgot, but I know it ends with the cuck leashed in the bathroom which becomes it’s own party as the bulls gangbang his wife and makes him fluffer at first, but after getting liqoured up, they use him like sister slut #2. He says the bull they originally contacted was still balls deep in his wife when he came and blacked out. I fantasize about the gangbang with cuck in the bathroom part all the time. I like the total degradation of it all. The bull being a gentlemen who pays for everything, but savage enough for piss play in the bathroom at dinner. The drive to the hotel with him and the driver listening to his wife gagging in the back. Cleaning the gangbang bulls and tasting the wife, being used roughly in the room with her, the turn from fluffer to spitroast and being leashed to the toilet. That’s like 5 fantasies in one night

Ok I saw a story where the bull has him and the wife meet at an expensive restaurant, the bull takes him to the bathroom, brings him back to the table wet from piss, dances with the wife while the waiter comes by and laughs. Then after dinner, makes him sit up front with the driver while he listens to the wife gagging in the backseat. Then they get to the hotel and the bull switches to using him, making him suck him off in the elevator while the wife watches. Then he tells him in the hotel room, he can only crawl around, no walking. Makes him ******* in the bathroom while listening to the wife get owned and she comes in the middle of the night and rides his face dropping a load for him to swallow. The next morning, he cleans the bull after his morning piss, wife peering in to watch. Something happens, I forgot, but I know it ends with the cuck leashed in the bathroom which becomes it’s own party as the bulls gangbang his wife and makes him fluffer at first, but after getting liqoured up, they use him like sister slut #2. He says the bull they originally contacted was still balls deep in his wife when he came and blacked out. I fantasize about the gangbang with cuck in the bathroom part all the time. I like the total degradation of it all. The bull being a gentlemen who pays for everything, but savage enough for piss play in the bathroom at dinner. The drive to the hotel with him and the driver listening to his wife gagging in the back. Cleaning the gangbang bulls and tasting the wife, being used roughly in the room with her, the turn from fluffer to spitroast and being leashed to the toilet. That’s like 5 fantasies in one night
I wouldn't mind some of that treatment 🧎

It hasn't happned yet, but I think soon when my wfe has found her next lover. She has joked I should be punished for alowing another man to have her ... She purchased a couple of leather cushioned bar stool the other day.. and although she hasn't said, I think her lover will bend me over it, and then spank me... may be more.

He did ....!!

Let me get started. How about a large hall is rented and we call this the cuck games. One event is where we have 5 cucks naked lay on their backs with legs up on a furniture dolly. The wives take rope and tie it around the balls of the cuck. The black bulls then pull the cucks around the whole hall by their balls and see who can do it in the best time. The wives cheer the naked hung bulls and the cucks cry in pain from this balls being stretched
that is hot

Last Friday, my BBC bull was making me suck his dick, and savor his nuts in front of my wife. he asked for to watch he made me his bitch. I thought that was pretty humiliating and soooo freaking hot. Then he told her to play with her self as he started to bang me. she came over and played with our nipples and my little 3" hard clit while he pounded away for over 45 mins. then he came all over my back, instead of cream pie, and rubbed it all over my back and face. my wife and him agreed I should shower until the next day. so I wore his cum all night and all of the next day, Saturday. pretty hot.

Use his whiteboi mouth like a pussy. Make him squat in front of him and shove his big black sausage into the cucks mouth. Fuck his mouth slowly or fast depending on what turns him on more, changing the rhythm as it suits him. Have his big meaty hand on the cucks head to hold it in place. Watch the cuck’s eyes bulge and water while he swallows that BBC deeper and deeper until the bulls wiry pubic hair is right up against the cucks nose. The bull would watch with curiosity as the cuck gags and struggles with the bulls big manhood. He’d change rhythm from fast to slow, then back to fast, every one in a while pulling the cock completely out to give the cuck a chance to catch his breath and slap him with the spit covered cock across his whiteboi face. Eventually the bull would pick up the rhythm as he got close to cumming and shove his cock completely down the cucks mouth and finish deep in his throat while the cuck gags and squirms. He’d then pull out his long, wet cock while the cuck falls back and gasps for air all covered in spit and cum.

All this while, the missus is naked, watching from nearby with her legs spread open, playing with her drenched, wet clit. She’d obviously make herself cum multiple times during this show.

Back