Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

How about the bull getting the wife and her friends to put on a big cock harness on the bulls cock and balls and the bull, much to the surprise and amusement of the wife and her girlfriends, then connects a length of rope to an office chair on wheels.

Cuckie is then lifted over bulls shoulder and thrown into said chair and then pulled around the house just by the strength of the bulls balls

tumblr_mntwl7RLlG1ssqrxto1_500.gif
link? title?

How about the bull getting the wife and her friends to put on a big cock harness on the bulls cock and balls and the bull, much to the surprise and amusement of the wife and her girlfriends, then connects a length of rope to an office chair on wheels.

Cuckie is then lifted over bulls shoulder and thrown into said chair and then pulled around the house just by the strength of the bulls balls
That's pretty kinky!

When I was away hunting one on my wife's studs took her away and pimped her out to his "crew", whatever that is. All I know for a Fact is that these guy's banged my wife for 3 days and brought her home a day before I got home.
Being pimped was a long held fantasy of hers but the way it was done caught her off guard and we've told how we immediately cut this guy off but she/we want to do something like that again though hopefully with some control. In the last month or so we've found a couple of thugs who are on the line to do this for...well, everyone. My wife is a petite 5'2" green-eyed blond who loves hardcore sex with black men and we all know that makes her a commodity. Yeee haaa. Hopefully soon. We'll keep you all posted on what happens.
Maybe I'll be on here while she's gone.🤪💥

Make the cuck lay under while you're fucking the wife and right before you give the wife a creampie, lay flat telling him to lick your balls and shaft while they pulsate and squirt thick ropes of cum. Then make him clean it.

Bonus: Using the cuck as currency for things like poker bets, a haircut, a carwash or a new outfit for the wife from the sex shop. Open his holes up for business.
Oh yes please

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks

It hasn't happned yet, but I think soon when my wfe has found her next lover. She has joked I should be punished for alowing another man to have her ... She purchased a couple of leather cushioned bar stool the other day.. and although she hasn't said, I think her lover will bend me over it, and then spank me... may be more.

My wife's favorite bull from St. Louis will visit us in Florida. During that time, I am only allowed to wear panties and my chastity cage. I am allowed to take the panties off when I swim. I have to serve them drinks and meals. Of a night they take the master bedroom while I get the guest bedroom.
During the night, I can hear the sounds of sex off and on. Of a morning, he will bring a shot glass filled with his semen and put it in my coffee and cereal. Then, I have to suck his cock. He is uncircumcised so when I stick my tongue between his cock head and foreskin I get a combination of tastes. I get the strong taste of his morning piss, his semen, and my wife's pussy. I have to lick my wife's cum off his balls and his dried semen from his pubic hair. Then, I have to suck him until his 9 1/2 inches are fully hard so he can go back and fuck my wife again.

When they are finished , I am summoned to bring them their breakfast. While they are eating, I have to clean his cock first. Then, I have to clean her pussy which has multiple loads in and dried caked pubic hair. I will have fluffing and cleaning duties several times during the day.

The most humiliating thing was when we went out on day to a bar to watch the sunset. My wife bought a cage that allows her to attach a leash to it. They ran the leash out the fly of my shorts. He and my wife walked ahead with me being led by the leash into the bar.When he had to piss he led me into a large public restroom with several other men using the urinals. He made me drop my shorts exposing me in my panties and cage with him holding the leash. He made me take his cock out and hold it while he pissed. When he was finished, he had me stand and piss. With the cage on most of my piss hit my shorts. He led me back into the bar with my shorts soaked. a lot of people where laughing.

Back