Most Dirty (Distasteful) Situation You Ever Got Involved?

Years ago, after we had been married just a few years, and before we had any of our children, we did something we didn't see coming and didn't think through completely.

We were looking for buy a big screen television off Craigslist. We found one. It sounded promising. We got the address and went to go see it that Friday night after work. We figured it was a rough neighborhood, but the guy reassured us that it would be fine. Once we got close we were a lot more nervous. We called ahead, and told him we were uneasy. He met us in front of his small house in a very rough area.

We went inside and when we got into the light, it turned out that he knew Christy from a friend of his that Christy had fucked several times. He was very friendly and started flirting. Christy was nervous, and he offered her a *******. He didn't offer me one.

They were sitting on the couch. The place was a wreck - guy in his twenties who apparently never cleaned up. They were getting friendly, and one ******* turned into tow and then three. Finally, she starts kissing him and his dick comes out. She starts sucking his cock - and in walks 0 his roommate. Her clothes start coming off, their clothes start coming off. Finally, the roommate invites me to strip down and "join the fun."

Well, they were going at it and moving towards the bedroom. I didn't notice our clothes disappear along with our car keys. Once in the bedroom, the first guy "invites" me to go watch television on my "new T.V." in the living room. They left the door open, but discouraged me from going in there too often.

When I did go in, I was shocked. There were dirty clothes everywhere, and the room smelled like stale sex and cum. He had not changed the sheets in a fairly long time. The bathroom was filthy - and this was where my wife was ****** to "freshen up" in from time to time.

The evening wore on, and after a while they ran out of rubbers, and then we ran out of the rubbers in my wife's purse. When I objected, they "invited" me to go get some. When I complained I couldn't find my clothes or car keys, they found this very funny. They suggested I walk. I was in my socks and underwear.

This went on all night. There was more *******, smoke and a lot of fucking with these two guys. The following afternoon, Christy and her friends woke up and had another session. I helped her get dressed when our clothes magically appeared. Christy passed on a shower because the tub was also filthy.

They helped us load the television, which we didn't have to mpay a dime for, but I had to ask them "nicely" for our keys and say "thank you" when I got them.

On the way home, Christy only said three things before she fell asleep.

"Honey, I need a bath."

"I now."

"No, I really need one BAD. They ran out of rubbers." (like I needed to be reminded of that.)

"I know."

"Honey, I had to give them our number."

"I know."

We had just went to buy a T.V. Sometimes it just happens.

Right before my wife and I started dating she and her friend decided to steal a guys golf cart. She was 19, small town girl. They knew of the guy. He was mid 40s. Small town people usually leave doors locked and this was no exception. So when he left, they went in, grabbed the key. Went about their day. Well someone bad tipped him off so he parked behind his house. My wife dropped her friend off and was going to return the key. She snuck in and he came out of the bedroom. He was going to call the cops and my wife blurted out "when was the last time you had teenage pussy?". He agrees to a fuck. She said at the time he was the best fuck she's ever had. It introduces her to aggressive sex. She lost count of how many times she came. She said it was a sexual awakening lol. They ended up fucking a few more times over the summer.

Funny part? He had no intention of calling the cops as he had a warrant out lol.

Whenever my wife agreed to dirty talk about ex boyfriends during our sex this was the first situation she brought up. I still have her bring it up to help get me off.

Years ago, after we had been married just a few years, and before we had any of our children, we did something we didn't see coming and didn't think through completely.

We were looking for buy a big screen television off Craigslist. We found one. It sounded promising. We got the address and went to go see it that Friday night after work. We figured it was a rough neighborhood, but the guy reassured us that it would be fine. Once we got close we were a lot more nervous. We called ahead, and told him we were uneasy. He met us in front of his small house in a very rough area.

We went inside and when we got into the light, it turned out that he knew Christy from a friend of his that Christy had fucked several times. He was very friendly and started flirting. Christy was nervous, and he offered her a *******. He didn't offer me one.

They were sitting on the couch. The place was a wreck - guy in his twenties who apparently never cleaned up. They were getting friendly, and one ******* turned into tow and then three. Finally, she starts kissing him and his dick comes out. She starts sucking his cock - and in walks 0 his roommate. Her clothes start coming off, their clothes start coming off. Finally, the roommate invites me to strip down and "join the fun."

Well, they were going at it and moving towards the bedroom. I didn't notice our clothes disappear along with our car keys. Once in the bedroom, the first guy "invites" me to go watch television on my "new T.V." in the living room. They left the door open, but discouraged me from going in there too often.

When I did go in, I was shocked. There were dirty clothes everywhere, and the room smelled like stale sex and cum. He had not changed the sheets in a fairly long time. The bathroom was filthy - and this was where my wife was ****** to "freshen up" in from time to time.

The evening wore on, and after a while they ran out of rubbers, and then we ran out of the rubbers in my wife's purse. When I objected, they "invited" me to go get some. When I complained I couldn't find my clothes or car keys, they found this very funny. They suggested I walk. I was in my socks and underwear.

This went on all night. There was more *******, smoke and a lot of fucking with these two guys. The following afternoon, Christy and her friends woke up and had another session. I helped her get dressed when our clothes magically appeared. Christy passed on a shower because the tub was also filthy.

They helped us load the television, which we didn't have to mpay a dime for, but I had to ask them "nicely" for our keys and say "thank you" when I got them.

"Honey, I need a bath."

"I now."

"No, I really need one BAD. They ran out of rubbers." (like I needed to be reminded of that.)

"I know."

"I know."

We should hear christys view of the story.

I fucked a ******* dealer in a nasty trailer on a dirty mattress for my boyfriend. He didn't have enough money for some weed and I didn't have any. The dealer was nasty and hadn't showered in a week. Some time during he took off the condom, I'm surprised I made it through the nineties without getting a disease. Lol

I fucked a ******* dealer in a nasty trailer on a dirty mattress for my boyfriend. He didn't have enough money for some weed and I didn't have any. The dealer was nasty and hadn't showered in a week. Some time during he took off the condom, I'm surprised I made it through the nineties without getting a disease. Lol
Transactional sex is sometimes a fact of life for women. You made it through at least. Did you at least enjoy the sex?

"Honey, I need a bath."

"I now."

"I know."

"I know."

That is fucking hot!!

"Honey, I need a bath."

"I now."

"I know."

"I know."

I hope we hear more

Many years ago I met a Black man via an ABS bulletin board, think 1982, and brought him back to our apartment. He seemed gentle at first but once he saw my wife he became very aggressive. He made her suck his cock and then fucked her for an incredibly long time on our bed. His cock wasn't huge but it was bigger than mine and he was a big strong guy who fucked her really hard. After he came he made her clean his cock with her mouth and he quickly got hard again. Then he took her from behind and slipped his cock from her wet pussy to her butt hole. Again he fucked her long and hard, this time coming up her tight young ass. It was raw powerful sex and for a few hours he was in complete control of us. He had our phone number and kept calling her during the day, looking to come over again. She said she refused but sometimes I wonder...

Many years ago I met a Black man via an ABS bulletin board, think 1982, and brought him back to our apartment. He seemed gentle at first but once he saw my wife he became very aggressive. He made her suck his cock and then fucked her for an incredibly long time on our bed. His cock wasn't huge but it was bigger than mine and he was a big strong guy who fucked her really hard. After he came he made her clean his cock with her mouth and he quickly got hard again. Then he took her from behind and slipped his cock from her wet pussy to her butt hole. Again he fucked her long and hard, this time coming up her tight young ass. It was raw powerful sex and for a few hours he was in complete control of us. He had our phone number and kept calling her during the day, looking to come over again. She said she refused but sometimes I wonder...
See our Polaroids album for a taste of that evening.

The first time my husband came to visit me before we married,we hadnt seen each other for several months and i was craving to fuck him that the moment he passed the door i droped to my knees and started sucking him and after he already cummed 2 times on my face and i was still blowing him,the front door opened and one of my teen sons entered unexpectly because he needed to take something he forgot earlier...

The first time my husband came to visit me before we married,we hadnt seen each other for several months and i was craving to fuck him that the moment he passed the door i droped to my knees and started sucking him and after he already cummed 2 times on my face and i was still blowing him,the front door opened and one of my teen sons entered unexpectly because he needed to take something he forgot earlier...
I've been in the same situation with my mom well in my teens

Back