MORE WEDDING RING PICS

It is amazing how one ring on a white females left hand and one black dick sliding in and out of her pussy can make her a queen with plenty of new found power.
It's called "compatibility"! : She has a full-known desire to be fulfilled by BBD; the stallion, has the length and girth of his tool to fill her walls massaging her over and over with every thrust and injecting into her the best juices; and in doing her, the stallion helps relieves her of stressors and worries, and frees her, making her FEEL like a REAL woman - a sexual, sensual being; and thus an empowered "Queen".

Well Put! I agree with everything stated. White females can make it fairly evident that they feel more like a real woman after being power fucked by a black man just by the way she carries herself. Her sexual satisfaction glows from her so to speak. Maybe that's to let the white boys know that she has been adequately serviced sexually so don't even bring it.

I just love this picture!! I do that with my husband all the time!! It's so exciting to do in public! But I really want to do it with a stranger, preferably a BBC!!!

I have to agree.. That pic is just soooooooooooooo hot! There is just something so dirty and nasty about it that makes my heart race.

Back