MORE WEDDING RING PICS

The white females wedding rings serve two purposes: First for the black man to look at while fucking her to give him that added boost of power when he is ready to cum in her and secondly for her to advertise to the drooling white boys while she is out in public that she is off limits so look but don't touch.

My wife never took her wedding ring off, if a black guy was fucking her in our home she would always put her diamonds on she was proud to be given her married pussy to the black male population. For that matter so was I

I will be glad to come by and fill your wife with my BBC and she can wear her jewelry for ME!!!

The white females wedding rings serve two purposes: First for the black man to look at while fucking her to give him that added boost of power when he is ready to cum in her and secondly for her to advertise to the drooling white boys while she is out in public that she is off limits so look but don't touch.
And black men love a challenge as evidences to why they're so far superior in sports. The bigger the diamond ring a hot white chic is wearing the greater the challenge for a black stud to bone, and the more satisfaction he gets planting his potent negro seed in her.

Back