More than one

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Wife just had a fantastic Easter weekend of sex with guy she is seeing. I was involved some of the time but also got kicks listening and taking a few pics and vids. She told me before she went off to bed that that the guy he shares a flat with is away the weekend after next and he wants her to spend some time with him, without me, at his place. He also told her he could arrange another 1 or 2 guys if she was up for it. When I reassured her that it was ok for her to go alone, I get on well with her bull he is laid back and I have some good conversion with him, as he is trustworthy. He said it was completely up to her and discuss it with me. Linda is undecided but I told her to go for it if she wanted. I really hope she goes through with it as although I will not be there it is a huge fantasy of mine to she her with more than 1 and maybe a step closer to that fantasy. Fingers crossed!!

Wife just had a fantastic Easter weekend of sex with guy she is seeing. I was involved some of the time but also got kicks listening and taking a few pics and vids. She told me before she went off to bed that that the guy he shares a flat with is away the weekend after next and he wants her to spend some time with him, without me, at his place. He also told her he could arrange another 1 or 2 guys if she was up for it. When I reassured her that it was ok for her to go alone, I get on well with her bull he is laid back and I have some good conversion with him, as he is trustworthy. He said it was completely up to her and discuss it with me. Linda is undecided but I told her to go for it if she wanted. I really hope she goes through with it as although I will not be there it is a huge fantasy of mine to she her with more than 1 and maybe a step closer to that fantasy. Fingers crossed!!
Every woman is different so you should make sure that your wife is comfortable with whatever you expect her to do but if she agreee to it then she would really enjoy it unless the guys do something stupid to upset her.. The best thing to do is let the guys know what will upset your wife.. DO AND DONTS.. Some boundaries defined to make sure that she enjoys it.. Based on her experience rules can be relaxed at subsequent encounters

Every woman is different so you should make sure that your wife is comfortable with whatever you expect her to do but if she agreee to it then she would really enjoy it unless the guys do something stupid to upset her.. The best thing to do is let the guys know what will upset your wife.. DO AND DONTS.. Some boundaries defined to make sure that she enjoys it.. Based on her experience rules can be relaxed at subsequent encounters
She is very comfortable with her bull and I also get on well with him, 2 of us have been out for a ******* together. She walked out on a guy who sprung another couple of guy's on her when she went to his so is pretty strong minded. Sure she will be ok as she is not afraid to say when thing are not for her. Also her bull I do not think would have suggested this if it was not ok.

wifewatcher29 ......
I know the thrill of anticipation while my wife stays away overnight with a guy. But .... when there are no pictures to show me to go along with her telling me everything, there is something lacking. So, ..... she and her guy would take pictures so that I could be a part of the 'action' that took place.

If your wife stayed overnight with her lover, and IF they were joined by a friend of his, there should be no problem to bring you pictures of her love-making. Go for it!! Encourage her. Its a blast.

Back