More progress with the wife!

Progress is still slow, but it’s a marathon not a sprint! The Aston dildo I ordered from BlackCockDildos came in last week, and holy ******* that thing is huge. So much for the beginners size haha.

I surprised my wife with it and we had a good laugh about how big it was. She’s still reluctant to try it, but eventually I think she will. I’m working with 5.5in circumference with the Aston clocking in at 6.5, and Jesus that extra in in circumference makes a hell of a difference.

We have been having fun with the dildo, hiding it around the house in random places as a joke. Then a couple days ago I was giving my wife a massage, had her all oiled up and decided to grab the dildo. I started using it to work out some of the knots in her back. She said it felt good and asked what I was using, we both had a good laugh when I showed her, but she said it felt really nice. I switched back to using my hands and set it next to her head on the bed, she kept staring at it and talking about how huge it was.

After the massage she was turning it over in her hands and said It needed a name. I let her take the lead on naming it, she considered a few different names: Marcus, Jamal, Antoine, etc

She mused about naming it Dwayne, and I joked that we could name it Dwayne “The Cock” Johnson. She thought it was hilarious and decided that Dwayne was a good name.

It had gotten a bit dusty from sitting out and getting moved around the house, so when we took a shower that night I brought it with us and told her that she needed to take care of Dwayne by soaping him up really good. It was pretty fun watching her soap him up and run her hands all over it! I’m just sad that I didn’t buy the suction cup so I could stick it to the wall of the shower.

When she’s had a few drinks she gets more adventurous in bed, so next time we party I’m going to bust out Dwayne for the role play. We’ve talked a bit about her sucking a dildo while I fuck her and I brought up rubbing Dwayne against her clit to get her off after she slick with my cum.

Can’t wait to make it happen! She also has two pairs of QoS panties she hasn’t worn yet, we have some exciting times coming up!

Progress is still slow, but it’s a marathon not a sprint! The Aston dildo I ordered from BlackCockDildos came in last week, and holy ******* that thing is huge. So much for the beginners size haha.

I surprised my wife with it and we had a good laugh about how big it was. She’s still reluctant to try it, but eventually I think she will. I’m working with 5.5in circumference with the Aston clocking in at 6.5, and Jesus that extra in in circumference makes a hell of a difference.

We have been having fun with the dildo, hiding it around the house in random places as a joke. Then a couple days ago I was giving my wife a massage, had her all oiled up and decided to grab the dildo. I started using it to work out some of the knots in her back. She said it felt good and asked what I was using, we both had a good laugh when I showed her, but she said it felt really nice. I switched back to using my hands and set it next to her head on the bed, she kept staring at it and talking about how huge it was.

After the massage she was turning it over in her hands and said It needed a name. I let her take the lead on naming it, she considered a few different names: Marcus, Jamal, Antoine, etc

She mused about naming it Dwayne, and I joked that we could name it Dwayne “The Cock” Johnson. She thought it was hilarious and decided that Dwayne was a good name.

It had gotten a bit dusty from sitting out and getting moved around the house, so when we took a shower that night I brought it with us and told her that she needed to take care of Dwayne by soaping him up really good. It was pretty fun watching her soap him up and run her hands all over it! I’m just sad that I didn’t buy the suction cup so I could stick it to the wall of the shower.

When she’s had a few drinks she gets more adventurous in bed, so next time we party I’m going to bust out Dwayne for the role play. We’ve talked a bit about her sucking a dildo while I fuck her and I brought up rubbing Dwayne against her clit to get her off after she slick with my cum.

Can’t wait to make it happen! She also has two pairs of QoS panties she hasn’t worn yet, we have some exciting times coming up!
Hubs just bought me the Isahia Maxwell dildo, it’s wonderful!

Back